RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jimbo winning 200k and the crown while Yessica winning basically half of the money prize and the Fame Games is honestly the best outcome for this season, I'm very pleased with this scenario.

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Jimbo AS8 Winner :jonny:

Jessica Fame Games Winner :jonny:

and NOTHING for Kandy Muse! :jonny:

I love this, although a top 2 with Jumbo and Successica would have been a dream. :jonny5:YESsica winning $87.500 is almost the original old prize, so, I'm fine with that.

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I love this, although a top 2 with Jumbo and Successica would have been a dream. :jonny5:YESsica winning $87.500 is almost the original old prize, so, I'm fine with that.

It'd be more than 3x what Tyra made :rip:

I don't see a scenario with Jimbo not winning at this point :rip: and Jessica has the Fame Games in the bag too unless Lala can somehow go viral with her talent show next week

Kandy surprisingly made the right decision and avoided backlash. The edit made it seem like she would have voted off her biggest competition. Jessica should have won this round,  shoes aside.

Wait, what? The Fame Games prize increased. :deadbanana4: Jessica could win almost $100.000 at the end of everything. :redface:

I'm the only one who thinks that anyone could have won this episode? None of the makeovers were phenomenal or spectacular, tbh, and I liked Jessica's more. I think it all got defined by the lipsync? Kandy's partner gave a little bit more than the others, that's why she won. :michael:

Edited by Roberto

this season is another AS5…Jimbo is Shea 

The second half of this season has been so much better than the first half. There were just too many filler queens that brought nothing to the show 

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm the only one who thinks that anyone could have won this episode? None of the makeovers were phenomenal or spectacular, tbh, and I liked Jessica's more. I think it all got defined by the lipsync? Kandy's partner gave a little bit more than the others, that's why she won. :michael:

I agree.

People saying Kandy def won when her partner's dress didn't fit AND Kandy's own dress didn't fit :rip: They were pretty much even with the makeovers, but it's true that Kookie had the best lipsync performance and runway walk.

The fact that if this was a regular all stars season, Jessica’s track record wouldve been way tighter with Jimbos, but winner of the fame games sounds good for her

Edited by CroNich

Successica will win the Fame Games :jonny5: 

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

My best guess is that it was mainly a combination of 1) Kandi wanted a better fan reception this time, and especially wanted vindication against Heidi’s accusation and 2) Kandi is close with Jimbo and couldn’t bring herself to deny Jimbo the crown she rightly earned.

this is definitely it. kandy would have had a decent chance at winning if she took jessica to the finale. completely agree that she essentially forfeited in this episode. probably a combination of fan perception + being genuinely close with jimbo/looking up to her.

I actually laughed at Priyanka pulling out the two lipsticks and Ru said “…well that makes sense!” :deadbanana4:

this week is a flop

NOT JESSIGOD PORQUE

it's not her fault SHAMdy got the best lesbian, the makeover should've been sooner tf

wendy-williams-cry.gif

PISSyanka flopping that lipsync too, both should've shantayed and left Successica stay, Jumpin Jumpin deserved better lipsyncers

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

The fact that if this was a regular all stars season, Jessica’s track record wouldve been way tighter with Jimbos, but winner of the fame games sounds good for her

Yessica would have had the second best track record for sure, but Jimbo would have had even more wins so the gap would have been more or less the same.

5 hours ago, EriKills said:

Jimbo AS8 Winner :jonny:

Jessica Fame Games Winner :jonny:

and NOTHING for Kandy Muse! :jonny:

Oh werk! :clap3:

a very anticlimactic episode but if Successica Wonderful wins the Fame Games, her total winnings will be $97,250. We need to make that happen

spacer.png

This isn't beating the worst AS season allegations any time soon.

whew Jimbo was spare :jonny2:

Let's get Succesica her well deserved 60k!!!

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

PISSyanka flopping that lipsync too, both should've shantayed and left Successica stay, Jumpin Jumpin deserved better lipsyncers

Are you okay?

• Haha 1

The hate that Kandy Muse is recieving on social media right now for Jessica Wild going home is ridiculous. 

:deadbanana4:

I love Kandy and she was undoubtedly the winner this week. 

I would’ve preferred a final top three with Jessica there but it is what it is. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Anyway…

PRIYANKA.

:msmarvel:

That All Winners 2 spot is booked! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.