RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

If anyone gets tea on what the AS9 format change is, can you PM it to me? Iā€™m so curious about this, as far as I can see nothing has been confirmed on the spoiler subreddit. Just praying for anything except no elims, I hate hate HAAATE non elimination episodes.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this awful season I had no idea who Jessica Wild was but after watching her this season I'm absolutely in love. This ***** is a beautiful queen to start but she's also freaking hilarious.Ā  I'm always caught off guard with her because I'm expecting it to be some lost in translation joke but it always lands. I know this is Jimbos season but Jessica has been a strong second the whole season and if she were to somehow win I wouldn't be mad.

notyounotyou.gif

Ā 

Last ep was pretty good overall. If Alexis was less annoying she might of stayedĀ :rip:Ā them doing a final 2 is kinda funny. If jimbo gets eliminated now Iā€™ll gag.

Ā 

Love miss Jessica but tbh her runways have been very very very mid all season. Both looks she made are low-key better than what she brought lol. Overall package is still strong as she has major Ā C U N T. Ā Jimbo really stomped on everyone in this department lol and we should still account for that even though we expect it from her.

I guess they added one more episode to give 15.000 ā‚¬ more to JesiccaĀ 

It was Alexisā€™s time to go. Glad Jimbo finally won a lip sync. This whole season really shouldā€™ve dropped all at once with the finale a couple of weeks after for the fame game winner to be announced. No shade to the other queens but once Jimbo walked in, it was game over. If it had been a stronger group like UKvsTW then maybe it would have been a more even playing field.Ā 
Ā 

Honestly, Kandy did the worst and had the worst runway but we knew that Jimbo was going to honor that alliance. Alexis wasnā€™t great but considering what she did on her last roast it was a step up. Kandy was a step down from the only challenge in her original season that she did well at. Jessica did well tonight. I think that if her look hadnā€™t been so similar to Alexisā€™s I would have liked it more. Still cackling that Jimbo beat ******* Silky in a lip sync.Ā 

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The nerve of Kandy to tell Jimbo sheā€™s always doing a character and the judges might not like it :deadbanana4:

Ā 

***** when are YOU gonna play a character for once in those acting challengesĀ 

when Kandy said she doesnt know whether snatch or roast is harder and Jessica started saying how much harder the snatch game is because you have to play a character and Kandy went QUIETĀ :toofunny2:

11 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Jessica was ******* funny. I was worrying for her bc language barrier but she really delivered.Ā 

Alexis did well, it was a decent safe performance. Defo an improvement over her previous roast. Kii at her "alliance" with Kandy blowing up in her face though. Like what was she thinking making an alliance with Kandy :rip:Ā Jimbo's decision to break their alleged alliance makes sense considering that she implied their alliance at the beginning of the episode :skull:

Kandy was ok, her jokes were really overdone though.Ā 

Ā 

I am truly in awe of Jimbo and everything that she does. She's a genius :jonny5:Ā If she wins this (which is the only satisfying outcome of the season), she's gonna go down as one of the greatest winners ever.

Ā 

Kandy repeating Mik's joke was so weird to me I can't believe they laughed at that

This season is so cursed, even the hosts of the Pit Stop (Bianca) and Roscoe's (Naysha) are doing poorly :rip:

Ā 

oh now this makes total senseĀ :ahh:

Just now, unino said:

Ā 

oh now this makes total senseĀ :ahh:

Alexis is at Roscoe's literally at this very moment, and about an hour ago she said there that the competition really messed with her head and caused her act strangely, and she now feels she's too sensitive for competitions altogether

Alexis's dead-eyed stare in the mirror as she says "this one hurts the most." :bibliahh:

I just finished the roastā€¦ Jimbo just devoured that whole :rip:Ā Probably the best roast since Cocoā€™s

Ā 

And the runwayā€¦ ate everyone again

Ā 

I see why the OJH were LOSING it today.

56 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I just finished the roastā€¦ Jimbo just devoured that whole :rip:Ā Probably the best roast since Cocoā€™s

Ā 

And the runwayā€¦ ate everyone again

Ā 

I see why the OJH were LOSING it today.

Are the OJHs in the room with us now

The quality of regular AS winner SKYROCKETING from Kylie to Jimbo :deadbanana:

this episod was always jimboā€™s to take so the editing to make it seem like jimbo might tank was stupid. then when jimbo obviously smashed it, just made it all look even more manufactured and disingenuous. :rip:Ā 

On 6/29/2023 at 11:16 AM, Relampago. said:

Kornybread has all the talent and potential to be something more but Iā€™m telling you, once she came for Jasmine just for writing notes, there was something about her that was always gonna hold her back a bit and that moment was the biggest warning sign.

Catching up but absolutely.

Ā 

That was deranged behavior on Kornbread's part.

Ā 

Her pitstop appearance only underscored how humorless she is.

Ā 

--

Ā 

Jimbo totally bodied this episode and the season overall. Also love to see Jessica thriving like she deserves to, although she would be my runaway winner this season if Jimbo weren't in the mix.

Why was Silky waiting in the back? Was she supposed to reveal a ā€œshantay you stayā€ lipstick in case they eliminated Kandy? How is it that we have a top 3 and the next episode is not the finale?Ā :katie:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The quality of regular AS winner SKYROCKETING from Kylie to Jimbo :deadbanana:

To think that panned, season 2 FAD SMELLie FRAUXnique SLOPve will be an AS winner, but not the people's princess, the organic, ICONssica though..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1

I feel like because of her personality/antics, there's no way Alexis will win The Fame Games, BUT tbh she has my vote rn, she has been TURNING it on the runway every week way more than the other eliminated girls.Ā :superman:

• Like 1

Alexis is a lying, manipulative *****. :rip:Ā Had she sent Kandy's ass instead of LaLa's last week, she would have at least gotten a chance to stay.

8 hours ago, dancingqueen said:

Before this awful season I had no idea who Jessica Wild was but after watching her this season I'm absolutely in love. This ***** is a beautiful queen to start but she's also freaking hilarious.Ā  I'm always caught off guard with her because I'm expecting it to be some lost in translation joke but it always lands. I know this is Jimbos season but Jessica has been a strong second the whole season and if she were to somehow win I wouldn't be mad.

Judging you hard for never having seen S2 :biblio:. It's literally one of the best of all timeĀ 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

notyounotyou.gif

Ā 

I'll be skipping this week :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

had Lala wait for AS10 she could have a Monet AS4 runĀ :chick3:

• Haha 1

Lala is all charisma, little talent and certainly no style.Ā :bird:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.