RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

50 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't care who you are, there is no reason for any queen to be on more than 2 seasons :skull:

Shea, Trinity, Rajah etc say hi

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica once again robbed of a win but what else is new when it comes to Puerto Rican queens and Drag Race :weeps: 

Will miss Alexis but she did do the worst. At least this time she made it to top 4 and next week isn't even the finale :skull: 

If this season had two winners each week:

E01 Girl Groups: Kahanna & Lala

E02 RDR Live: Jimbo & Heidi

E03 Ball: Jimbo & Kahanna

E04 Advert: Jimbo & Jessica

E05 Snatch Game: Jimbo & Jaymes

E06 Rusical: Kandy & Lala

E07 Improv: Lala & Jimbo

E08 Design: Alexis & Jimbo

E09 Roast: Jimbo & Jessica

Jimbo: 7 wins

Lala: 3 wins

Jessica: 2 wins

Kahanna: 2 wins

Alexis: 1 win

Kandy: 1 win

Jaymes: 1 win

Heidi: 1 win

3 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

jimbo is the greatest and most versatile contestant to ever be on the show. just look at this episode and the range of the three characters she brought (joan in the roast, glamour runway, high concept 'weird' drag lipsync). jimbo is the culmination, the synthesis of the entire show up until this point. might take an all winners 2 for some people to get it.

She just excels so much at everything, it's overwhelming. I can't think of another winner than can do better than him, not even Jinkx. God gave him awful lipsync skills, because the perfect being can't exist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LewisK said:

She just excels so much at everything, it's overwhelming. I can't think of another winner than can do better than him, not even Jinkx. God gave him awful lipsync skills, because the perfect being can't exist.

This is what I always say. If she also happened to be at least on a good lipsyncing level she'd literally be the most perfect drag queen to ever appear on television, and that would probably be even too much to handle.

• Like 2

The way Jimbo is simply unstoppable...:jonny5:

My bf watched the episodee with me and he has never seen Drag Race, he absolutely cried from laughing at Jimbo's roast. Not even Jinkx can compare with the true genious of JimbGOD. :jonny5:

But why not finale next week??? Is it going to end up non-elimination episode? If SLAYssica wins she might send JimbGOD home...:chick3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The way Jimbo is simply unstoppable...:jonny5:

My bf watched the episodee with me and he has never seen Drag Race, he absolutely cried from laughing at Jimbo's roast. Not even Jinkx can compare with the true genious of JimbGOD. :jonny5:

But why not finale next week??? Is it going to end up non-elimination episode? If SLAYssica wins she might send JimbGOD home...:chick3:

As she should!

we need a Latina winner, jimbo can slay global AS

Some of you are delulu about Jimbo. They’ve done 2 dance related challenges the rest have been part of his broad arsenal of skills. He would’ve gone home in the Rusical if he wasn’t protected by production. This isn’t a Ben moment where they actually ace everything. Imo they made a season to guarantee he would win, otherwise we would’ve gotten more dancing/performance challenges or had the talent show first ep and the group dance later when Jimbo’s mediocre skills couldn’t hide behind the full cast 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Some of you are delulu about Jimbo. They’ve done 2 dance related challenges the rest have been part of his broad arsenal of skills. He would’ve gone home in the Rusical if he wasn’t protected by production. This isn’t a Ben moment where they actually ace everything. Imo they made a season to guarantee he would win, otherwise we would’ve gotten more dancing/performance challenges or had the talent show first ep and the group dance later when Jimbo’s mediocre skills couldn’t hide behind the full cast 

So we're still complaining about this in 2023? This discussion has been going on at least since season 3, with people complaining about the fact that all the design challenges were specifically made for Raja to stand-out and win, and that Drag Race wasn't Project Runway for aspiring fashion stylists. So, 15 years ago.

12 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

This is what I always say. If she also happened to be at least on a good lipsyncing level she'd literally be the most perfect drag queen to ever appear on television, and that would probably be even too much to handle.

Exactly. Even life has to nerf her so she doesn't destroy the whole show and the seasons to come lol

11 minutes ago, Iceland said:

As she should!

we need a Latina winner, jimbo can slay global AS

Slayssica can go to CVSTW 2 and win that, this crown belongs to JimbGOD.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

But Dela's domination, even if it was impressive, took advantage of the 2 winners per week situation. If not, maybe she would've had 3 or even 2 wins. Eitherway, if Jimbo had the same rules, he would have like 7 wins right now. And I think Jimbo's wins are kinda more memorable than Dela's, I swear.

Edited by LewisK
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Jimbo did so good like wtf, she is so talented

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Okay, this season is completely about Jimbo and I’m completely bored of it, I don’t ******* care anymore, this season is so ******* boring to me. Wow

Everyone scream laughing while Jimbo did his bologna clown routine, like I just don’t ******* care, I do not ******* care about the bologna clown anymore

Its just a show. Calm down.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LewisK said:

But Dela's domination, even if it was impressive, took advantage of the 2 winners per week situation. If not, maybe she would've had 3 or even 2 wins. Eitherway, if Jimbo had the same rules, he would have like 7 wins right now. And I think Jimbo's wins are kinda more memorable than Dela's, I swear.

Spill it.

In order to be a great winner, you also need to have the mindset for it. Ben explained multiple times why she really left the show, and a quality that's needed to excel in this competition is also having the nerves to actually resist throughout the whole process. Something Ben admitted not to have.

• Like 2

Ben DaLegend is still the top queen, Jimbo can be 2nd, DiaperKinkx 3rd, I guess :sorry:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Okay, this season is completely about Jimbo and I’m completely bored of it, I don’t ******* care anymore, this season is so ******* boring to me. Wow

Everyone scream laughing while Jimbo did his bologna clown routine, like I just don’t ******* care, I do not ******* care about the bologna clown anymore

I was told I was unhinged :duck:

JimBIBLE’s truth is ALWAYS revealed! 

• Like 1

Safe - WIN - WIN - HIGH - WIN - SAFE - HIGH - HIGH

With 8 episodes in a row, JimGOD holds the record for the longest time on an All Stars season without ever placing below safe.

Jimbo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

So we're still complaining about this in 2023? This discussion has been going on at least since season 3, with people complaining about the fact that all the design challenges were specifically made for Raja to stand-out and win, and that Drag Race wasn't Project Runway for aspiring fashion stylists. So, 15 years ago.

I’m not complaining about design challenges, I’m pointing out that production plans the challenges in accordance with the cast and who they want to win. You also ignored the point that Jimbo would’ve been eliminated in the Rusical but they kept her out of the bottom. They also conveniently didn’t have any “if you’re not in top you’re in the bottom” (until this week when Jimbo is the winner :rip:)

5 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I’m not complaining about design challenges, I’m pointing out that production plans the challenges in accordance with the cast and who they want to win.

Again, still complaining about this in 2023? Let's not act like this is the first time this is happening, especially on an All Stars season.

Just deal with the fact and move over it, 'cause we all know this is how things have been working since the very beginning and we all rate and judge queens based on what production wants us to see.

Edited by TrueBlood

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah the girls are right.  the season has been on a slow uptick in quality ever since the bitter girlie left 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LewisK said:

and who is jimbo's competition? :rip:

AS3 actually has queens who good at drag race and a winner, while AS8? :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

image.png

is this how the season would've played out with legacy format based on judges' critiques?

1 hour ago, AcidPrince said:

Its just a show. Calm down.

that's @Solarisbeing calm :bird:

4 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

image.png

is this how the season would've played out with legacy format based on judges' critiques?

The way we would have gotten iconic lipsyncs out of this format... Jimbo vs Jessica in Coconuts, Jessica vs Lala (!!!!)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.