RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

I miss Mistress a lot. S15 was really good :chick3:

Right? She needs to be back on All Stars NOW.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Heidi stans are the new Jan stans it seems

S12 was a plague that should have never been released

It was great at the time but 2/3 of the all stars showing from it have been awful for the queens 

jaida remains queen 

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

It was great at the time but 2/3 of the all stars showing from it have been awful for the queens 

jaida remains queen 

The fact Jaida wasn’t even supposed to be casted originally too :toofunny3:

Seeing Jaida vs Symone on S13 would have been entertaining and Legend Hall deserved better than S12

Heidi was in my top 10 of all time…. She’s over after this season. Unlikable and tanked 

They need to pull the real stars from s12 next AS and find a way to book Gigi Goode somehow, she will annihilate 

I want Crystal back on All Stars and then the door can close permanently. Jackie Cox especially needs an exile note :mazen:

The only 3 queens left from S12 I want to see on AS are Gigi, Crystal & Aidan lol :rip: 

I just find it funny some of you take such harsh and reductive views of the queens because I know y’all would hate if the same were done to you

Some of you make a POINT of cutting the queens no slack, as if your life couldn’t be picked apart and portrayed in the worst possible light the same exact way you do to them

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Legends ONLY

Wow this is huge

The reveal of the lipsticks before the lip sync made it clear who would win the lip sync, it felt a bit anticlimactic. The lip sync itself was also a mess…either could’ve won…or both lost.

Jimbo is such a dummy for not getting rid of Kandy, when Alexis has a worse track record and is NOT a Ru or Production favorite. Plus Heidi warned her Kandy would’ve sent her home if the roles had been reversed. 

anyways… Jimbo did really well on the last makeover challenge even though the judges created a fake narrative to put her in the bottom I’m sure she’ll excel. I’m guessing whoever they give the win to (Jessica/Kandy) will help re-establish a narrative that they’re a “threat” to Jimbo even though they’re clearly not 

Also did the producers even attempt to hide that Priyanka is next week’s lip sync assassin :deadbanana2:

Roast and runway-wise:

Jimbo > Jessica > Alexis > Kandy

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Jimbo is such a dummy for not getting rid of Kandy, when Alexis has a worse track record and is NOT a Ru or Production favorite. Plus Heidi warned her Kandy would’ve sent her home if the roles had been reversed. 

anyways… Jimbo did really well on the last makeover challenge even though the judges created a fake narrative to put her in the bottom I’m sure she’ll excel. I’m guessing whoever they give the win to (Jessica/Kandy) will help re-establish a narrative that they’re a “threat” to Jimbo even though they’re clearly not 

To be fair she probably thought she had no chance of winning the lip sync and it wouldn’t be worth it if she lost.

Also did anyone else think Jessica was the weakest, people keep talking about a production push, she’s definitely had a generous edit.

Jessica was really good :ahh:

and ofc Jimbo was going to do really well :clap3:

This was probably Jimbo's most glorious episode ever, a 3/3 complete slay from start to finish (roast, runway AND lipsync).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

al stars

X/.

Why do they KEEP NOT TELLING SPAMdy anything about her boring, one-note, one-silhouette runways?

MiSHAM SAUSage even telling her she loved the cheap bikini look? :biblio:

PHLEGMdy should've had worse critiques, and then maybe JimGOD could've sent her home without worrying about "the fans". :doc:

25 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

no props, no win for Silky :duck:

Exposing the fraud she is, we love to see it.

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Also did the producers even attempt to hide that Priyanka is next week’s lip sync assassin :deadbanana2:

Hope it's true, PAYOLAnka needs her own expose, her being the worst of FADnada season 1's top 4 and still winning was the epitome of that spin off's terrible judging. 

Really solid episode!

The girls all did well in the roast, but for me it was: Jimbo > Jessica > Kandy > Alexis

Runway was cute, but Jimbo ate again. Very deserved win for her!

The lipsync was cute, both girls did well, but I agree that Jimbo gave more. Proud she finally won the lipsync!

Lmaooo at Kandy voting for Alexis. As much as I love Alexis, I do kinda think it was her time. Wouldn't have been mad at Kandy going either, but yeah...

Shook we're still not at the finale :eek: I wonder if they're trying to get it down to a Top2 or no one will go next week. Probably the first option, but wow, that's new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.