RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This mayhem driving drunk thing…. Did Kim chi even say her name I’m confused 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

What is this "Heidi trying to tanking Kahanna with her" narrative?!? Kahanna is already half way out the door with that makeup and the first joke. She was not even flopping, she's sunk already.

I know there's a bandwagon to pile on Heidi after she quits, but let's be real. Kahanna's victim narrative is so tired and she's the right choice to go home on SG.

And Heidi tried to use Kahanna sinking as a step stool to save herself from sinking! No originality, no wittiness, no comedy. 

Let’s not play dumb, Heidi knew what she was doing and was desperately trying to latch onto anything she could to escape the bottom, which is probably half of why she had her little meltdown

• Like 2

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This mayhem driving drunk thing…. Did Kim chi even say her name I’m confused 

They never said a name but people narrowed down the possible queens and Mayhem is the only one that drives a Tesla and has gone live on autopilot :rip:

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

They never said a name but people narrowed down the possible queens and Mayhem is the only one that drives a Tesla and has gone live on autopilot :rip:

Oh a mess :rip:

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And Heidi tried to use Kahanna sinking as a step stool to save herself from sinking! No originality, no wittiness, no comedy. 

Let’s not play dumb, Heidi knew what she was doing and was desperately trying to latch onto anything she could to escape the bottom, which is probably half of why she had her little meltdown

That's a lot of emotions for a little SG banter that Kahanna can't even handle :coffee2:

Yeah, Heidi knew what she was doing. It's called bantering during SG. Ever heard of it?

"Here's a map so she can find the joke." "Yeah, and here it says: your makeup".

You guys made it as if Heidi waterboarded Kahanna or sth. The dramatics! Ugh.

LeaV’ N competition probably wouldn’t have lasted much longer, let’s be real now. 
15729222-B44E-4443-841A-780AB9BB89EE.png

Edited by Twilish

18 hours ago, Solaris said:

In my opinion, Heidi was the only person really keeping up with Jimbo here, and I thought Heidi should have won episodes three and four (the ball and the commercial challenges), which would have made her the first queen with two wins this season. I also don't think Jimbo should have won the second episode (RDR Live), which would have had Heidi with two wins before Jimbo got her first win in episode five (Snatch Game). Heidi also earned a high placement the first episode and easily could have been given the win there too. I don't always love when queens self-eliminate, but I have to agree with Heidi that the producers just took it too far with her this season. Heidi was the frontrunner, Heidi was doing what everyone thinks Jimbo is doing. And Heidi would have won some of those lip syncs too. I enjoy Jimbo but I hope this season comes down to a lip sync for the crown because I want this competition to have some kind of penalty for being bad at lip syncing.

I want to thank everyone for giving this post so many reactions. *starts crying* Coming back to this thread, I wasn’t sure how I was going to be received. It feels so good seeing you all recognize my contributions to this thread.

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

That's a lot of emotions for a little SG banter that Kahanna can't even handle :coffee2:

Yeah, Heidi knew what she was doing. It's called bantering during SG. Ever heard of it?

"Here's a map so she can find the joke." "Yeah, and here it says: your makeup".

You guys made it as if Heidi waterboarded Kahanna or sth. The dramatics! Ugh.

Umm, I’m not even defending Skathanna’s tragic Snatch Game. I don’t even think Krackedhanna would escape the bottom if not for Heidi (obviously). Only that Heidi went for low hanging fruit cause she’s not the witty, funny queen she thinks she is and those jokes coming for Kahanna were a desperate attempt at trying to save herself, which only makes it more embarrassing because despite trying to use cheap tactics, she STILL would have ended up in the bottom instead of Successica because she literally played Heidi during the SG because she lacks any funny wit in any cell of her body, and it shows on every review show, podcast or interview she’s been on.

Heidi thought she was that ***** and went into a gamer rage and rage quit the competition when she realized REAL talent like Legendbo were stomping her so hard she never had a chance to ever win. That crushing realization must have been hard for her ego. Sure, she improved visually from her season, but everything else was a downgrade, and her coming for Kahanna was absolutely a sad attempt to save herself, considering she had done way better in improv challenges before (ex: S12 debate challenge). And that’s just the truth. I’m Relampago. I keep it real.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think this is a complete misread of the situation

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Umm, I’m not even defending Skathanna’s tragic Snatch Game. I don’t even think Krackedhanna would escape the bottom if not for Heidi (obviously). Only that Heidi went for low hanging fruit cause she’s not the witty, funny queen she thinks she is and those jokes coming for Kahanna were a desperate attempt at trying to save herself, which only makes it more embarrassing because despite trying to use cheap tactics, she STILL would have ended up in the bottom instead of Successica because she literally played Heidi during the SG because she lacks any funny wit in any cell of her body, and it shows on every review show, podcast or interview she’s been on.

Heidi thought she was that ***** and went into a gamer rage and rage quit the competition when she realized REAL talent like Legendbo were stomping her so hard she never had a chance to ever win. That crushing realization must have been hard for her ego. Sure, she improved visually from her season, but everything else was a downgrade, and her coming for Kahanna was absolutely a sad attempt to save herself, considering she had done way better in improv challenges before (ex: S12 debate challenge). And that’s just the truth. I’m Relampago. I keep it real.

You’re acting unhinged, this was too far and you’re obviously missing a lot of background context that those of us who watch Roscoe’s etc. have gotten

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You’re acting unhinged, this was too far and you’re obviously missing a lot of background context that those of us who watch Roscoe’s etc. have gotten

I liked Heidi prior to this season, she just made a fool of herself for me this season and it left a bad taste in my mouth. And the rewriting of history by saying she would have won challenges she was nowhere near winning is the only unhinged thing I’ve seen in here lately.

I also have to defend Jesusicca because the narrative that she was worse than Crydi in SG is so wild that it gives xenophobia!

9 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Yessica is THE revelation of the season, she’s just soooo funny and likeable. I’m deeply in love with this reina.

This. I loved Successica so much on S2 but now I love her even more. :jonnycat: The fact that she deserved to be top 2 on S2 and now here too. Ugh, a legend. :jonny5:

56 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think this is a complete misread of the situation

That whole exchange always looked like Heidi was trying throw Kahanna a bone, but Kahanna missing all the cues. 

"You told me what you told me and you know what you told me. And you know I know what that means."

Alexis ain't sh-t for that. :laugh: 

Heidi never has any real chance in both of her season. She simply is not that girl. The producers dont see her as the queen who could bring it home. 

Even Lala seems to have more potential than Heidi.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

I miss the Mistress and Loosey show :'(

Speaking of Mistress....

Kahanna's reply makes it sound like she didn't even get the joke :redface:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

"Heidi coming for Kahanna" with what? A butter knife?

That map was the easiest set up for a joke I have ever seen and Kahanna acted like she got sunk and drown from a water balloon.:coffee2:

We're all sure you hate Heidi to your guts, but that was not it, sis.

18 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

"Heidi coming for Kahanna" with what? A butter knife?

That map was the easiest set up for a joke I have ever seen and Kahanna acted like she got sunk and drown from a water balloon.:coffee2:

We're all sure you hate Heidi to your guts, but that was not it, sis.

None of this has to do with Kahanna, or Heidi “coming” for Kahanna only the fact that Heidi cannot come up with a funny joke to save her life and was absolutely bottoming that episode cause she is not funny and her going for low hanging fruit was proof of that.

Like…

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I have been trying to give Heidi the benefit of the doubt and imagine the best possible track record for her this season had she not quit and... it's not good :rip:

SAFE-HIGH-SAFE-SAFE-BTM-BTM-SAFE-SAFE-ELIM(?)

elim this week based on her one woman show from s12

37 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I have been trying to give Heidi the benefit of the doubt and imagine the best possible track record for her this season had she not quit and... it's not good :rip:

SAFE-HIGH-SAFE-SAFE-BTM-BTM-SAFE-SAFE-ELIM(?)

elim this week based on her one woman show from s12

For me she honest to god could have been

WIN-SAFE-WIN-WIN-LOW

I won't predict her placements after Snatch Game because I rly don't know

Am I a delusional Heidirina

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Every now and then I see a reel from delta's podcast and she's truly an underrated cultural critic lol. Like, just put a dying of laughter Sorcesse next to her and you have a drag version of Franny Leibovitz.

I’m not sure if people are more mad with Alexis for sending Lala home or saving Kandy :rip:

Kornbread trying to antagonize Alexis on twitter… she’s a bitter loser :duck: 

S15 was all the better for not inviting her back. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

She’s the Eve 6000 of the USA. 

Always on everybody’s business. 

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

Highkey her Miss C stands for Consolation because I don't see how she's Miss Congeniality, or Fan Favorite either.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.