RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

37 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Heidi was the frontrunner, Heidi was doing what everyone thinks Jimbo is doing.

Confused Loosey Laduca GIF - Confused Loosey laduca Rupauls drag race -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

heidi would've bottomed snatch and the rusical back to back if she hadn't quit :rip: she was NOT keeping up with jimbo. maybe top/win for the improv but then back to safe at best for the design and I can't see her doing well in a roast. it wasn't her season

• Like 4

Counterpoint: Heidi’s bitter self was tanking the season and the episodes after her exit were a surprising rise in quality :ducky:

• Like 4

Omg not none of my ATRL sisters backing me up

Is this how Heidi Monroe felt

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Heidi wasn't necessarily a front runner, but she was one of the queens actually keeping up with the top group so her exit did hurt the quality of the show.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Solaris said:

If Alexis told everyone she would save Lala, and then the producers chose Alexis as the winner and put Kandy in the bottom with Lala, does that mean the producers basically tried to have Kandy eliminated?

The producers obviously know which lipstick she took with her since the other was left in the box so no, I don't think this is what happened.

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Heidi wasn't necessarily a front runner, but she was one of the queens actually keeping up with the top group so her exit did hurt the quality of the show.

Her exist was the most memorable thing she could have done this season, let's be honest. It's not like we've been deprived of an acting challenge, a rusical performance or a runway that would have been more memorable or remarkable of what she ultimately did.

I really liked her during her original season, but this time she seemed off since the beginning imo.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TrueBlood said:

Her exist was the most memorable thing she could have done this season, let's be honest. It's not like we've been deprived of an acting challenge, a rusical performance or a runway that would have been more memorable or remarkable of what she ultimately did.

I really liked her during her original season, but this time she seemed off since the beginning imo.

I've said since her exit that she saw the writing on the wall that she wasn't going to win so decided to try to be as memorable as possible, which honestly good for her.

To me though, Heidi was on the same level as Kandy and Jessica, all right behind Jimbo.  So her premature exit did have an effect on the quality of the competition. 

Heidi was probably going to be sent home that episode anyway. Her Blackbeard was atrocious 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

In my opinion, Heidi was the only person really keeping up with Jimbo here, and I thought Heidi should have won episodes three and four (the ball and the commercial challenges), which would have made her the first queen with two wins this season. I also don't think Jimbo should have won the second episode (RDR Live), which would have had Heidi with two wins before Jimbo got her first win in episode five (Snatch Game). Heidi also earned a high placement the first episode and easily could have been given the win there too. I don't always love when queens self-eliminate, but I have to agree with Heidi that the producers just took it too far with her this season. Heidi was the frontrunner, Heidi was doing what everyone thinks Jimbo is doing. And Heidi would have won some of those lip syncs too. I enjoy Jimbo but I hope this season comes down to a lip sync for the crown because I want this competition to have some kind of penalty for being bad at lip syncing.

What does Heidi do successfully? Quickly.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Heidi was probably going to be sent home that episode anyway. Her Blackbeard was atrocious 

Blackbeard at least got a couple of laughs. Coco was the absolute worst.  

6 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

What does Heidi do successfully? Quickly.

Sure you wanna know?

Fleshjack Heidi N Closet Texture - Details, Reviews, Offers and more |  FleshAssist

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Solaris said:

Something I don’t see anyone talking about:

If Alexis told everyone she would save Lala, and then the producers chose Alexis as the winner and put Kandy in the bottom with Lala, does that mean the producers basically tried to have Kandy eliminated?

For as much as everyone says Kandy is favored, it sure seems like she was set up to lose there. If they wanted to save Kandy, they would have given the win to Jimbo instead.

The producers knew Alexis wouldn't send Kandy home. Simple. There's a lot of unseen footage and Alexis talks a lot along -- along with that whole note thing, connection to Aja and New York it was kind of obvious. 

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

heidi would've bottomed snatch and the rusical back to back if she hadn't quit :rip: she was NOT keeping up with jimbo. maybe top/win for the improv but then back to safe at best for the design and I can't see her doing well in a roast. it wasn't her season

Not too much on Heidi. She would have been safe for SG. Jessica was deservedly bottom. 

20 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

The producers knew Alexis wouldn't send Kandy home. Simple. There's a lot of unseen footage and Alexis talks a lot along -- along with that whole note thing, connection to Aja and New York it was kind of obvious. 

Not too much on Heidi. She would have been safe for SG. Jessica was deservedly bottom. 

I forget who but someone on the cast said Jessica was actually pretty funny half the time and got laughs. But for editing purposes they hid that so the bottom felt more deserving due to Heidi’s quitting

• Like 1

Jessica actually played a character while Heidi literally was just Heidi after the peg leg fell, then she tried tanking Kahanna with her cause she knew she was flopping hard :rip: Jessica at least stuck to her guns like a true c*** queen. 

And if Jimbo gets criticized for her “unfinished” look in the design challenge, Heidi is also not winning for her even more unfinished ball look. 

• Like 3

nah Heidi was a lock for Top 4 but that's not saying much on a season this week

• Like 1

This sneak peak... they better be foreshadowing a Legendsicca win cus :dancehall:

Kandy is the only one I'm not sad if eliminated, I need the other 3 in the final :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Yessica is THE revelation of the season, she’s just soooo funny and likeable. I’m deeply in love with this reina.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

Yessica is THE revelation of the season, she’s just soooo funny and likeable. I’m deeply in love with this reina.

One thing I'm grateful the LSA format for is that they finally cast her after she mopped the floor with Jan in AS6 :jonnycat:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

One thing I'm grateful the LSA format for is that they finally cast her after she mopped the floor with Jan in AS6 :jonnycat:

ICONIC lipsync that doesn’t get enough praise. Prime Britney possessed Yessica that day, her wig was STUCKED to her head like extra guacamole to carne asada.

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I forget who but someone on the cast said Jessica was actually pretty funny half the time and got laughs. But for editing purposes they hid that so the bottom felt more deserving due to Heidi’s quitting

I believe it was Kahanna at Roscoe's, no? Not entirely sure though, I watch every episode and it gets mixed up :skull:

What is this "Heidi trying to tanking Kahanna with her" narrative?!? Kahanna is already half way out the door with that makeup and the first joke. She was not even flopping, she's sunk already.

I know there's a bandwagon to pile on Heidi after she quits, but let's be real. Kahanna's victim narrative is so tired and she's the right choice to go home on SG.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

What is this "Heidi trying to tanking Kahanna with her" narrative?!? Kahanna is already half way out the door with that makeup and the first joke. She was not even flopping, she's sunk already.

I know there's a bandwagon to pile on Heidi after she quits, but let's be real. Kahanna's victim narrative is so tired and she's the right choice to go home on SG.

This season was horrible for Heidi. And it sucks because I believe she was telling the truth about Kandy but they edited her to look messy and whiny and like she was going to quit anyway because she wasn't being handed wins...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.