RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Idk, this season is messy but fun. Yeah, the stakes are low with Jimbo clearing the competition but most queens that are left still bring it. Lowkey wanna thank Heidi for bowing out

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I just know production made that choice for Alexis. There's absolutely no way she'd choose Lala over Kandy knowing what happened last week, I mean, she cannot possibly be that fake right?

I don't believe that, i think she knew everyone would be voting out MehMehRi so her potentially losing the lipsync and being the only one voting for Kandy would put a huge target on her back.
Plus i do believe she's scared of Kandy.

yeah it's kinda a lose-lose situation for Alexis. Either she picks Lala, wins the LS and chops her or she picks Kandy, loses the LS (yeah even to Nicky Doll :skull:) and Lala goes home via group vote and Alexis immediately has a target on her back

Didn’t expect so much Alexis backlash. Y’all that upset over… Lala Ri? Or is it moreso this was the chance to get rid of Krusty and she didn’t? 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

Why does Bianca always look cheap? :skull: her outfits are made with the ugliest material

This episode reminded me that Mehsicca has one win and it's a rigged one.

loosey-smile.gif

I hope they let lil’ poundcake compete next season, it’s not her fault she was dismembered 

Valentina was so unhinged on Pit Stop, I live for it

• Like 1

I’m excited to watch the new Pit Stop as soon as I can but I need Bianca to invite Bob already :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Bianca and Valentina are so funny :ahh:

• Like 1

prepare the tomatoes ladies...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Naysha Lopez's red wig she wears often is absolutely stunning, it's giving fresh tilapia  :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

prepare the tomatoes ladies...

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Naysha Lopez's red wig she wears often is absolutely stunning, it's giving fresh tilapia  :lakitu:

It’s giving carne asada with NO extra guacamole.

17 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No elims maybe 

is it another all winners season?

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Bianca and Valentina left me gasping for air. :bibliahh:

Great Pitstop episode. Idk if Bianca can speak Spanish well but it would be cool if Bianca got to be a guest judge/mentor on DR Mexico. 

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

is it another all winners season?

Spoiler

Nope :rip:

• Like 1

The fact I skipped this week's episode and just watched Pit Stop instead :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This is so damn funny :dies:

Ughh this is why I need her to feel comfortable with her spanish, she's so ******* FUNNY :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hi, I was banned for 6 months because I made a bad joke that was perceived as a serious death threat. It’s honestly weighed on me a little, so now that I’m unbanned I want to apologize, I’ve felt bad about it this whole time because clearly my joke was offensive, not funny

I know probably nobody else cares or remembers me but it really has weighed on me that I was actually banned from somewhere because people thought I was being violent, like that’s insane and it made me reflect on my behavior 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

So how do you all feel about All Stars 8 in here?

In my opinion this season failed at almost everything it tried to do. There’s been so many problems I don’t even know where to start. More things went wrong than right this season.

• Like 1

Lolita GODnana is DEVOURING SHARTlentiNO in Drag Race Mexico :bibliahh:

Nina BoLEGEND WON

• Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

So how do you all feel about All Stars 8 in here?

In my opinion this season failed at almost everything it tried to do. There’s been so many problems I don’t even know where to start. More things went wrong than right this season.

Jimbo and YESsica carrying, SCATndy lowering ratings, rewatchability, enjoyability, etc, season 13 all over again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

The fact I skipped this week's episode and just watched Pit Stop instead :deadbanana4:

I've been doing that since season 15 :eatpopcorn:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.