RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

This is no shade, but who was QotU's audience? None of my drag race fan friends watched it :rip:. It just felt like if you wanted a singing reality you'd go to The Voice/Talent/Idol and if you wanted drag to Drag Race.

Yeah I don’t think anybody is really clamoring for the worlds next charting Drag Queen. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Alexis always rehearses some "funny" one liners or jokes for confessionals, challenges and now while eliminating someone but they never land.. 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh girl bye.
LaLari said it herself that she tours the world and is living her dream. In her songs she CONSISTENTLY talks about how rich she is.

She simply has no eye, no creativity when given a brief, she can't style for sh*t, she's lazy and clearly didn't want to spend any money that she does have, point blank.
She's JuJubee on UKVSTW, Latrice on AS4. No effort, for whatever reason.

Early outs like Lala Ri did NOT have the same budget for runways going into the show as girls like Jimbo/Kandy/Heidi, no matter how many songs she has about being rich aksdjfs :deadbanana2:

But at least she has TALENT :clap3: some (one) of those girls can't relate!

• ATRL Moderator

Am I crazy for saying lala had a way better gown than Jessica and kandy?

now… the wig and makeup is another story 

• Like 1

I just know production made that choice for Alexis. There's absolutely no way she'd choose Lala over Kandy knowing what happened last week, I mean, she cannot possibly be that fake right?

I'm only cool with Lala leaving because of the runways, but funny enough that dress in early seasons would be safe.

Alexis cannot be trusted. She did Lala Ri dirty as did the rest of the other queens. Kandy's dress was hideous and she is not pleasant in the werkroom for the other queens to save her like this. 

I kind of want to like Alexis Michelle but she really makes it difficult sometimes. Her wins were warranted IMO. Jimbo's look was cool but Alexis' was a bit more polished. My only complaint is that Kandy didn't go home. 

I also did a "who's that?" when I saw the assassin before they announced it was Nicky Doll. Was no one else available?

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Cheers said:

Thought that was a puffy Jan

Omg I'm glad it wasn't just me :ahh:

Nicki def is NOT a lip sync assassin, but she did slay her hosting gig on DRF1, so I'm fine with her getting a little extra promo :clap3:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I just know Alexis’s breath smells like the wettest sha*t ever cause the amount of bullsh*t that comes out of her mouth is insane. 

WHAT WAS THAT

:deadvision:

Maybe I'm alone here but did anyone else think that Jessica's dress was fugly?

When the judges starting praising the look I was like.. oh lord, here we go again production, ffs. She should have been in the bottom imo.

4 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

I feel like Alexis always rehearses some "funny" one liners or jokes for confessionals, challenges and now while eliminating someone but they never land.. 

Alexis like all great cringe contestants before her, is funny when she isn't trying to be funny. overly self-serious, earnest to the point of being hilarious - complete opposite in the way that somebody like Jimbo is funny 

7 minutes ago, slimfem said:

When the judges starting praising the look I was like.. oh lord, here we go again production, ffs. She should have been in the bottom imo.

agree. think it was mostly down to the colour palette and material used on the dress, which wasn't pleasing at all. more well crafted than kandy/lala so she gets a pass ig 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also everyone just openly talking about the as9 tea next season :rip:

edit: and by that I mean all the queens 

What’s AS9 tea?

11 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

So Alexis decided to save Kandy after:

1. Kandy ignored her alliance proposal. Literally left on read :ahh: 

2. Kandy took the part she wanted last week which resulted in Alexis being in the bottom 2

3. LaLa saved her

4. after saying all season how LaLa was her fave and that they wanted to hookup 

she’s giving us something to talk about but at what cost :rip: 

THIS.

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly they seemed most excited about Jimbo’s. I think they just didn’t want to give Jimbo a fourth win right now.

Jimbo was the only one to do a design look we haven’t seem attempted before.  

You mean a 5th win ... last week she was also the best and they gave it to Lala 

Its obvious this show is set up to give to each queen a win and some cash :rip:

Anyways , this season is so bad it hurts my eyes 

Jimbo is actually bored seeing there is 0 competition and Jessica is very likable ... the rest is a bunch of filler and unlikable queens who cannot even create a proper drama 

Alexis got her well deserved win

La La left feeling happy and proud

and we still have Kandy on our screen

a win-win-win :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

56 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Alexis got her well deserved win

La La left feeling happy and proud

and we still have Kandy on our screen

a win-win-win :clap3: 

Me when I lie

Dragonfly

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, slimfem said:

lowkey it was a mess yeah 

Unpopular opinion but Jessica didn't deserve to win the ball, so it's no shock her outfit wasn't particularly good this time as well. That being said, for someone who doesn't really sew, she put together serviceable looks in both design challenges.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but what would this season be without Alexis. She gives everything the others lack; completely genuine try hard delusion, cringe attempts at humor while actually being hilarious when she's just herself, and that all while being actually talented and stunning. Yes, she's not exactly a likeable persona, but she delivers on the promise of DRAG race in the best way, IMO. She's reality tv gold.

If only Jimbo didn't hold back this time around (understandable as it is) we'd have a great season imo.  Alexis, Jessica and Jimbo are the kind of characters that make drag race still so watchable.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, slimfem said:

it's one of the bottom looks for me! but Alexis sabotaged Lala with that ugly wig. 

if lala had some chic, nice cut with right shade of lace front wig on then she will be safe. 

3 minutes ago, Haze said:

I'm sorry, but what would this season be without Alexis. She gives everything the others lack; completely genuine try hard delusion, cringe attempts at humor while actually being hilarious when she's just herself, and that all while being actually talented and stunning. Yes, she's not exactly a likeable persona, but she delivers on the promise of DRAG race in the best way, IMO. She's reality tv gold.

If only Jimbo didn't hold back this time around (understandable as it is) we'd have a great season imo.  Alexis, Jessica and Jimbo are the kind of characters that make drag race still so watchable.

very much CARRYiNG. she's the most naturally star in this season alongside Lala. both of them truly having fun this season. WHILE

Kandy is afraid to really go off. 

Heidi wants to be the IT girl so bad that turned out really ugly for her.

Jessica and Jimbo are too afraid to be involved in any dramas and filter the **** out of themself.

Kahanna was too focus on not flopping on them challenges :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.