RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

So  not only did they drop all all the episodes of QOTU early on P+, they also announced its cancellation and will be removing the show entirely in the near future :rip: 

Damn. Pride month is not even over yet :rip:

Which queen pissed off P+?

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly they seemed most excited about Jimbo’s. I think they just didn’t want to give Jimbo a fourth win right now.

Jimbo was the only one to do a design look we haven’t seem attempted before.  

Scarlet Envy made a faceniki look for a ball before.

32 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

havent watched since Bianca Del Rio

not sure where to start off now 

UK2

• Like 1

It's getting too overproduced now, even from the contestant (*coughAlexis*).

Jimbo has the best look, but I think one of her previous win belongs to someone else so I don't mind her not getting a 4th win. Especially when next week is another comedy challenge.

And Alexis really overproduced that elimination. She knows which choice makes people talking more about this season, and throwing another one down the bus again is just on brand for "Alexis".

44 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Just skip 7(a mess). S8 is like S6 but just even more obvious and less entertaining.

AS2 and S9 are classic drag race (must watch!).

S10 is okay I guess. S11 is when it starts to be frustrating to watch. S12 is a snooze. 13 is a even bigger snooze. S14 feels really looooooong to watch, but the queens are fun. And S15 is decent.

And if you like AS2, UK2 is another one.

The way the fanbase would've done a 180 on Alexis if she had actually eliminated Kandy :skull:

I'm sorry but she's so dumb

Edited by Riot

Not me being right about Alexis just being unlikable. :mandown: This was a very stupid move, however, she would be sent home next considering that all the girls voted for Lala anyway. 

Why this episode felt so damn long, geez. Even the credits felt longer than usual. Mini challenges for top 6 to 3 is a must if there is no drama to show.

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

So  not only did they drop all all the episodes of QOTU early on P+, they also announced its cancellation and will be removing the show entirely in the near future :rip: 

Hope kandy win this season and they remove it from existence :bird:

6 hours ago, EriKills said:

Kandy and Lala Ri both had an equal track record but the only thing that has held Lala Ri back this season is her runways (which basically comes down to not having $$$)

Oh girl bye.
LaLari said it herself that she tours the world and is living her dream. In her songs she CONSISTENTLY talks about how rich she is.

She simply has no eye, no creativity when given a brief, she can't style for sh*t, she's lazy and clearly didn't want to spend any money that she does have, point blank.
She's JuJubee on UKVSTW, Latrice on AS4. No effort, for whatever reason.

I just know Alexis’s breath smells like the wettest sha*t ever cause the amount of bullsh*t that comes out of her mouth is insane. 

WHAT WAS THAT

• Like 1

This is no shade, but who was QotU's audience? None of my drag race fan friends watched it :rip:. It just felt like if you wanted a singing reality you'd go to The Voice/Talent/Idol and if you wanted drag to Drag Race.

Edited by Life Savers

Alexis omg girl so disappointed!! Literally, she can choke. Nicky doll as a lip sync assassin lmao Jessica Wild doing so well. literally stanning so hard for her. 

Alexis came off fake af but she absolutely made the right decision.

LaLari is no all star, Kandy performed way better and deserves her spot.

Also that damn tweet... She's in the position she's in because she can't shut the f*ck up :ace:

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

This is such a sh*tty move, I feel bad for the girls :shakeno:

• ATRL Moderator

The edit had me CONVINCED Jimbo was gonna be B2 and I was so afraid the whole time :lmao:

Results were whatever. Correct bottom 2. The only thing I was sad about was that they couldn't both go home so we have the top 3 we deserve :alexz2:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

If you mean S6, then you can start where you left off and watch S7 :bird:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I just know Alexis’s breath smells like the wettest sha*t ever cause the amount of bullsh*t that comes out of her mouth is insane. 

WHAT WAS THAT

The SCREAM I let out :dies:

• Like 1

She kept it interesting so good job Alexis 

but I would never speak to her again if I was Lala cause she really didn’t have a reason to do that :rip:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She kept it interesting so good job Alexis 

but I would never speak to her again if I was Lala cause she really didn’t have a reason to do that :rip:

i havent seen the episode yet. im worried for La La now :jonnycat:

thanks yall imma start at 8 when i can

also heard there's drag race mexico? and spain? WOW 

Also everyone just openly talking about the as9 tea next season :rip:

edit: and by that I mean all the queens 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

La La He's wig and makeup thbfidvsjknfam :ahh: Dress was a mess. GET THAT MAN OFF MY SCREEN!!!!

Alex triggers me. That wide, fraudulent smile. Don't get me started on the way he speaks.....oh my god! the enunciation, the tone.... it just screams fake ass bietch!!!!

• Haha 1

Thought that was a puffy Jan and was wondering "since when was she a lip sync assassin??" and then they announced it was Nicki Doll and I wondered "since when was SHE a lip sync assassin??"

The riggor morris for Alex to win......Jimbo is going to get robbed

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

thanks yall imma start at 8 when i can

also heard there's drag race mexico? and spain? WOW 

I'd say you can start where you left. S7 is absolutely interesting with a very strong cast and a great winner.

If you want to be slayed though, go from All Stars 2 to UK2. Prepare to be shook.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.