RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The biggest take away from this season is that Alexis is terrified of Kandy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The biggest take away from this season is that Alexis is terrified of Kandy

Exactly, which is quite embarrassing to be honest :skull:

• Like 1

Loved Jimbo's outfit but that was NOT a facekini :skull: it needed a wig or a hat so bad (tbf Jimbo did say she had plans to make one but just ran out of time). The tiny ball head was so distracting, I wish they had gotten more time so she could have made the full creation she had in mind. 

Next week should be Jessica’s week! Jimbo safe! Kandy and Alexis double elimination :bird:

This episode was a MESS. Jimbo not winning, Alexis eliminating Lala Ri, Nicky Doll being a lip-sync "assassin" :skull: 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Being scared to lose a lip sync to Nicky Doll is insane

She wouldn’t know the lip sync assassin and that doesn’t really matter either. If production wants you to lose you will

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Alexis wanting Kandy’s validation SO bad :bibliahh: ngl saving Kandy over Lala Ri turned me off on Alexis a bit :katie:

Kandy and Lala Ri both had an equal track record but the only thing that has held Lala Ri back this season is her runways (which basically comes down to not having $$$) 

She improved in the comedy challenges + slayed her lip sync, aside from sewing (her Achilles heel) she never really did bad in the challenges. Her confessionals were so FUNNY, and her social game was also pretty good! (Well liked by everyone) 

Whereas what’s held Kandy back is the lack of talent :rip:  No improvement since S13. Always plays herself. Still just loud and combative with no actual funny lines. AND she already got to experience being top 4 (top 2!). 

So annoying. Lala Ri deserved her spot. (If only she just had better runways :chick3:)

This would make me even more mad tbh  :bibliahh:

43 minutes ago, pigeon said:

After all these year Miss Ri is still a crunchy mess. What was that wigline?

I thought for sure the judges were going to CLOCK that wigline but they said not a peep. The way I was like wtf lol

Alexis eliminated Lala for that wigline

Neither La La He nor Kandy are winning so whatever. JimWinner always high or winning, we love to see it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont think we should fault Jimbo for this. We have had facekinis challenges in the past. This was a design challenge and she had the best and most exciting runway by far.

But Ru probably saved her from the humiliation of losing a lipsynch against Nicki Doll :lmao: 

Oh I'm not faulting Jimbo for it but people saying she deserved to win over Alexis is crazy. Both made stellar looks on different spectrums and it's good that they are giving other queens the wins. Jimbo is already snatching the crown (as she should) so might as well give the other queens 10k each week. 

• Like 1

So Alexis decided to save Kandy after:

1. Kandy ignored her alliance proposal. Literally left on read :ahh: 

2. Kandy took the part she wanted last week which resulted in Alexis being in the bottom 2

3. LaLa saved her

4. after saying all season how LaLa was her fave and that they wanted to hookup 

she’s giving us something to talk about but at what cost :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Girl Alexis was so stupid for doing that to Lala. Like really? Lala not only saved her from elimination but also gave her the box that helped her win the challenge. It just leaves a sour taste. Idk. Alexis is just so unlikable

I was so SHOCKED that Alexis did that... was it Lala's crunchy make-up?

Maybe she wanted to give Lala a chance at the fame games? As I'm assuming the runner-ups aren't eligible.

Alexis truly made an amazingly fitting dress, but I really didn't get the tool train.

Tbh I thought conceptually both Jessica and Jimbo outshined her (though I agree with the Alexis win)

You could also tell that the judges weren't excited about Jimbo's (or they made it seem that way), as all they could say was that it was very her.

I mean, it's a compliment, but it felt more like they were recognizing her creativity and hard work rather than actually appreciating what she had made.

Edited by kataraqueen

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This would make me even more mad tbh  :bibliahh:

lol so not only was she just booting Lala for no reason, she even went as far as saying "I have to listen to my heart" to... make it a surprise to the viewer? like why did she say that then

2 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

You could also tell that the judges weren't excited about Jimbo's (or they made it seem that way), as all they could say was that it was very her.

I mean, it's a compliment, but it felt more like they were recognizing her creativity and hard work rather than actually appreciating what she had made.

Honestly they seemed most excited about Jimbo’s. I think they just didn’t want to give Jimbo a fourth win right now.

Jimbo was the only one to do a design look we haven’t seem attempted before.  

As much as I don't love Alexis I kinda feel like production might have made her eliminate Lala to save Kandy. She's not even standing by the decision :rip:

It's either that or she's legit just a coward. 

I do agree with her win though, I liked Jimbo's look more but Alexis's was more polished. You could tell Jimbo's was rushed. I think they should be given more time so that the queens who can pull off amazing constructions get time to do it but under these circumstances whilst Jimbo still did amazing it needed a little more work I think. 

Now, Nicky Doll is not a queen I’d personally invite back as a lipsync assassin, especially not to THAT song, but she looked C.U.N.T. I live 

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly they seemed most excited about Jimbo’s. I think they just didn’t want to give Jimbo a fourth win right now.

Jimbo was the only one to do a design look we haven’t seem attempted before.  

I interpreted it like "It's so YOU to surprise us like haha we genuinely never know what you're gonna bring uhm anyway this is really random but that's why we love you!"

They talked about the train being well constructed but that's it I think.

I know they didn't judge her on canada's drag race, but a facekini is actually on-brand for Jimbo and making one in the design challenge is a great way to solidify her look.

Two of her best looks are facekinis and she had make-up on for them so I can see why it was such a cool switch up in her mind too, but I don't think they got it.

@Unoriginal the thread title needs to be “wiener” like Jessica says it :laugh:

So  not only did they drop all all the episodes of QOTU early on P+, they also announced its cancellation and will be removing the show entirely in the near future :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

So  not only did they drop all all the episodes of QOTU early on P+, they also announced its cancellation and will be removing the show entirely in the near future :rip: 

happy pride :cm:

Edited by KasioKas

havent watched since Bianca Del Rio

not sure where to start off now 

• Like 1

Amazing episode ngl, loved to watch the interaction between queens

I'd say all queens turned it out, Lala and Kandy were clear bottoms but still they made something decent.

Jimbo's looks was simply phenomenal. It looked like it was something she has brought with herself. She was so generous for not putting the makeup on in order for production to justify to give the win to someone else :heart2:

Alexis has an amazing look as well, glad that she won. Her choice to chop Lala though.. issa choice :chick3: I know Lala was doing kinda ok most of the time but she's just so charismatic and loveable. 

Also didn't Alexis have a crush on Lala early on? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.