RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Alexis hands down won that challenge. the look was way more impactful than Jimbo's high fashion sort of way. 

like Alexis did not only serve gorgeous glamorous gown but the hair, the make up, the styling were right and spot on. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I’d love another Alexis win next week. She’s the only one that could give Jimbo some competition for the crown. 

I thought to myself “ I don’t trust this *****” the moment she said to Lala she would never forget she saved her 

another fantastic episode, Alexis is giving such excellent cringe comedy. 

sad to see Lala go over Kandy

On 6/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

I think we ALL agree with this

no glam at drag con lives rent free for me 

Alexis giving blonde Joan Collins in the lipsync :clap3:

Tbh Alexis probably read the room about the girls keeping Kandy + figured production would never let her go home so she knew if she voted against the group she wouldn’t win the lip sync and get the tip 

• Like 1

Gagged that Alexis kept Kandy over Lala but i'm not mad about it. Lala got her rudemption (even when she shouldn't have) and I feared she would get carried close to the finale like Blair :rip: 

Alexis 100% deserved her win. Yes Jimbo served but not bothering to paint your face is just a major no and Alexis served pageant girl excellence. 

Based on fame game voting I'm guessing we either get a non elimination episode or ru-union? 

If anyone is curious on “spoilers” we had pre-airing

Spoiler

At one point (idk how long it was for, I pick and choose when I’m in the spoiler thread) we all thought Lala was top 2 with the most wins of the season I’m pretty sure :ahh: that’s why she had a lot of hype before the season started 

Why are people mad about who Alexis chose? The other person in the bottom has done consistently better this entire time and the person eliminated served mediocre to terrible runways the whole time with 1 challenge where she truly shined.  I think the right person went home. Love her though.

• Like 1

yeah Lala’s runways and makeup were laughably bad all season. not all stars level at all. 

13 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Hide contents

At one point (idk how long it was for, I pick and choose when I’m in the spoiler thread) we all thought Lala was top 2 with the most wins of the season I’m pretty sure :ahh: that’s why she had a lot of hype before the season started 

welp. 

Spoiler

looking back she actually has the potential but damn the mug and looks were bad/mediocre.

she did well on challenges and could actually has 2-3 lil rigged wins. 

Just finished untucked and not my dumb ass confused as to why they didn't present looks this week :rip: 

Alexis Michelle is iconic 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Desire said:

Just finished untucked and not my dumb ass confused as to why they didn't present looks this week :rip: 

It would’ve been fun to have the eliminated girls make a look for the challenge still, maybe they have them all sequestered in their own separate room together with the same materials and same constraints/time limit

Alexis wanting Kandy’s validation SO bad :bibliahh: ngl saving Kandy over Lala Ri turned me off on Alexis a bit :katie:

Kandy and Lala Ri both had an equal track record but the only thing that has held Lala Ri back this season is her runways (which basically comes down to not having $$$) 

She improved in the comedy challenges + slayed her lip sync, aside from sewing (her Achilles heel) she never really did bad in the challenges. Her confessionals were so FUNNY, and her social game was also pretty good! (Well liked by everyone) 

Whereas what’s held Kandy back is the lack of talent :rip:  No improvement since S13. Always plays herself. Still just loud and combative with no actual funny lines. AND she already got to experience being top 4 (top 2!). 

So annoying. Lala Ri deserved her spot. (If only she just had better runways :chick3:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Hide contents

We could tell

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521inr1n76qy4205wy3h

The force Alexis win for the drama :rip: it's so manufactured to the point of disrespecting the viewers

Jimbo should've won

Jessica did so well again! She could've easily won Kylie's season :(

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This season picked up just a tad after Heidi took herself out.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521inr1n76qy4205wy3h

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Tbh Alexis probably read the room about the girls keeping Kandy + figured production would never let her go home so she knew if she voted against the group she wouldn’t win the lip sync and get the tip 

Being scared to lose a lip sync to Nicky Doll is insane

Damn Alexis Michelle, you fake ass lying *****. I have to applaud her balls but ***** she’s over over. Her decision did not serve anyone, not her, not kandy, not LaLa :bibliahh:

Also Jimbo was robbed. I guess there goes all those conspiracies that the judges are favoring her.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Desire said:

Yes Jimbo served but not bothering to paint your face is just a major no and Alexis served pageant girl excellence. 

I dont think we should fault Jimbo for this. We have had facekinis challenges in the past. This was a design challenge and she had the best and most exciting runway by far.

But Ru probably saved her from the humiliation of losing a lipsynch against Nicki Doll :lmao: 

With 3 wins and 3 highs, Jimbo has been in the top 6 out of 8 episodes, the most EVER for an all stars edition.

This week should have been her fourth win quite easily tbh, but production clearly chose to prefer the Alexis storyline.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Mr Jimbo is winning I fear,there's nothing we can do about it 

the only thing I want now is Jessica TOP 2 so she can SLAY one last time 

:giraffe:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.