RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Alexis is so dumb, like girl….

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t watch untucked but there’s no justified reason for that decision :clown:

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Alexis is so dumb, like girl….

FADndy really gonna Kandy wait! her way to the crown, ain't she? :bibliahh:

btw is that pewdiepie in your avi? :chick2:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

The way they really couldn't keep giving wins to Jimbo :rip:

Also in what world is Nicky Doll a lipsync assassin? :bibliahh:

seriously....? and she already has 30K Alexis....

Well after watching untucked… there was no hope. Just crown that girl 

15 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

FADndy really gonna Kandy wait! her way to the crown, ain't she? :bibliahh:

btw is that pewdiepie in your avi? :chick2:

After watching untucked I can slightly understand her thought process. Alexis knows Kandy is a contender, and we all know Lala is not, she’s lucky she made it that far, and perhaps Alexis and the girls think that too (based on how they all voted). So in that sense it makes sense to have Kandy “owe” her moving forward… but, will anyone trust Alexis? I feel like the girls view her at the bottom of the social totem pole. I think she’ll have some good producing to do next episode to explain her decision

also yes :bird:

I love Alexis, she’s given comedy, drama, and a hilarious lip sync, she’s great tv….but keeping kandi is unforgivable. Also I’m so mad that this is the third episode in a row where someone rudeemed themself on a challenge they lost…I know they can’t let Jimbo win everything but….they could’ve given her this one. It looked odd gushing so much over her outfit to then give it to Alexis.

• Like 1

That was a crazy episode :rip: 

The first half was boring, but the runway was REALLY solid! 

And I think the results were spot on! I could've seen Jimbo winning as well, but Alexis deserved too!

Now the lipsync... Not Nicky as an assassin... And that song choice :rip: 

Shook at Lala going. For some reason I was convinced she would be in the finale (but I thought the same about Kandy, so this was a tough week). While I do think they overrated her at a couple points of the season, she still did well and had a great redemption from her season.

I really thought it would be the finale next week ddd Well, I hope Kandy goes next, but I really can't see that happening.

I love Jessica too much and Jimbo is too deserving, so I guess my prediction is Alexis, but like I said, I hope it's Kandy going next.

I stan JimGOD and am wanting her or SLAYsicca to win, but Alexis definitely deserved her win, Jimmothy's outfit was sort of ill fitting. This wasn't a rigged rudemption like STANKdy's rusical win or Caca Pee's top placement in the ball.

Alexis made me crack up while choosing the lipsticks :ahh: 

Also, months ago ppl were saying Lala made it to the finale which I kinda accepted given the early random stanning (which also disappeared btw), glad it was proven wrong :jonny6: She won 35k anyway.

Give Jimbo the crown tbh.

Whew, what an episode!

Alexis and Jimbo ate that runway, those looks were amazing. My personal conspiracy theory is that they didn't let Jimbo win because they wanted to spread out wins a little and especially because production wanted to see if Alexis would keep her word after being saved by LaLa. There's also the fact that Jimbo didn't have any make up on so...

Nicki being a lip sync assassin was a kii not gonna lie, but they both actually gave a nice performance. The gag when Alexis pulled that lipstick out though... I was not expecting that. I've said it before, but Alexis is such a fake b*tch and I've lost so much respect for her. She backtracked twice at this point (first with Heidi, second with LaLa) in Kandy's favor and she doesn't even acknowledge her in any substantial way (as seen in Untucked with that letter thing). Like girl, do you have Stockholm sindrome or something?

Happy next week there's a roast, it's one of my favorite challenges. Watch Kandy win it once again :mandown:

I loved Jimbo's runway honestly she really delivered it

Alexis is so dumb lol

I loved the lip sync song but I wish the LSA was someone else that could've delivered it better 

1) This season has become awfully basic and it’s the most production-lamented season thus far. Just horrible.

:rip:

2) Jimbo could’ve actually won the challenge this week had she shown/painted her face. I feel as though Alexis won by default in that sense (although the dress she made was stunning). 

3) Nicki Doll being the f*cking lip-sync “assassin”? They’re just bringing in anyone at this point.

:bibliahh:

P.S. I don’t think Alexis sending Lala home was that messy to be honest. She may have had the same exact track record as Kandy but Kandy has just been doing a little better overall. That said, I love Lala. She’s so funny, sweet and personable. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

What a terrible episode :skull:

Overall, yes. :rip:

The embarrassment when Nicki walked out. 

Hmm something is off. So, the 5th place was defined this week and next one is gonna be the 4th place. That means the final is gonna be on July 7th, but the Fame Games votes are gonna be opened on July 14th. :huh:

So, are we getting a non-elimination episode or what? 

Alexis :ahh:

She's given us so much over this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FOCK said:

:ahh:

I liked all the looks, though it was interesting some girls didn’t go “bigger”. 

Nicky being a lip sync assassin is ridiculous but this is her best lip sync easily.

They should have done the Jessica Simpson version for the lip sync

if Lala didn't have that ugly ass wig on and had time to finish her look then she could be save and jessica in the bottom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.