RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not totally DR related but still related to Trixie & Michelle of DR origins. Apparently Queens of the Universe was doing weekly releases like AS8, but they just randomly dumped the entire remainder of the season on P+ today including the finale :deadbanana2:

I think that one is toast

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Not totally DR related but still related to Trixie & Michelle of DR origins. Apparently Queens of the Universe was doing weekly releases like AS8, but they just randomly dumped the entire remainder of the season on P+ today including the finale :deadbanana2:

Oh it’s over for them, another cancelled show for Miss Mattel :bird: 

Miss Kandy gagging the entire room with that well timed joked is proof that girls can be good at acting challenges when they make sense.

On 6/21/2023 at 10:16 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jorgeous needs to learn how to emote lol 

Her eyes/face do not move at all. :cupid:

I know she does fillers/wrinkle relaxers, but this is even on her season.

Love coming here to see Silky lashings :clap3: People are finally seeing the light 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Jaded. said:

its a flop sorry

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I wonder why they included such a boring queen, especially fashion-wise, like Kylie when Chad or Alaska exists.

Anyway, this challenge seems really good. Hopefully Jimbo gets to do Trixie ‘cause that would be the most interesting combination possibile IMO.

But I think it’s already kinda predictable how this is going to be and who’s going to be in the bottom, at this point.

4 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I wonder why they included such a boring queen, especially fashion-wise, like Kylie when Chad or Alaska exists.

Anyway, this challenge seems really good. Hopefully Jimbo gets to do Trixie ‘cause that would be the most interesting combination possibile IMO.

But I think it’s already kinda predictable how this is going to be and who’s going to be in the bottom, at this point.

I kind of want to see Lala do Trixie ngl :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

Jimbo doing Trixie is honestly the most obvious one to me but maybe it's just 'cause they're both white and comedy based

I wanna see:

Alexis doing Kylie

Lala doing Trixie

Kandy doing Trinity

Jimbo doing Shea

Jessica doing Monet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Why said:

Tati DID go home ep 2, she just lucked out that adore left and they needed two queens to come back in the return challenge to be able to hit the number of episodes ordered.

AS2 was as produced as others, it just played out really well with a bit of course correction to the point it looked more natural than other seasons (like how they protected Alaska)

like generally: Coco was seen as dispensable to they point they said she could do her Janet megamix for a talent then changed their mind and she had to tap dance to royalty free music as a backup, Tati was given a redemption in ep 1 and then cut to favour Roxxxy and Detox, they got Michelle to BEG Adore not to go, Ginger went home against Katya (the fan fave), PhiPhi said what she said but was deffo pushed into a narrative at times (when she deliberates with Tati, there’s a part she whispers but the footage is on Tati the entire time as she probably said it later off camera), they chose Tati/Detox as the second winners of the roast as she was the only one other than Coco who could double shantay with Alyssa (but Coco flopped with Phi and no way was Ginger keeping up with Alyssa lol), then in the second half of the season they cut the already elim’d girls so they could get their prechosen queens (minus Adore) to the final.

ok you got me with fadore quitting but they were not giving wins away to random girls to force rudemptions and if it was a recent season no way in hell they wouldve let fadore even land in the bottom

Not Kylie getting a box over Alaska when Kylie’s runways were mostly known for showing off body and having a LACK of material :rip: 

Trixie and Shea are probably the most desirable boxes, Trixie for the fun pink Barbie material, and Shea is the most high fashion of them all….

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

Jimbo doing Trixie is honestly the most obvious one to me but maybe it's just 'cause they're both white and comedy based

I wanna see:

Alexis doing Kylie

Lala doing Trixie

Kandy doing Trinity

Jimbo doing Shea

Jessica doing Monet

I agree with all of them :giraffe:

40 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Not Kylie getting a box over Alaska when Kylie’s runways were mostly known for showing off body and having a LACK of material :rip: 

Trixie and Shea are probably the most desirable boxes, Trixie for the fun pink Barbie material, and Shea is the most high fashion of them all….

This, don’t mind Kylie but her outfits are already essentially scraps of material  :rip:

Which All Stars season do you think has the best lipsyncs? What would your ranking be? I'm rewatching and I'm genuinely curious girls :foxaylove2:

Just now, Dekkan said:

Which All Stars season do you think has the best lipsyncs? What would your ranking be? I'm rewatching and I'm genuinely curious girls :foxaylove2:

I want to say AS4 or AS6. 

The absolute kii would be LaLa getting Monét and finding the sponges inside the box. 

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Kylie has 4 denim looks in her all star season, two of them with bandanas. Those are already more interesting fabrics/prints than anything you could brand Chad with. They could also go with the latex/vinyl type of fabrics but I’m guessing they are keeping those for Trinity. Then Fantano shirts type of print for Monet (even though Shea produced the best look out of those, but she’ll get neon/bright colours and furs), and pink/pastels/70s prints for Trixie. I think they make sense, but… I don’t see what you could put in a box to represent any of the queens left in the competition.

35 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I don’t see what you could put in a box to represent any of the queens left in the competition.

The Pit Stop with Kylie has so much rewatchability, it's insane.

Almost everything she says makes me laugh :deadbanana2:

Lipsyncs I love lipsyncs from each AS (imo):

AS1 - Raven & Jujubee "Dancing On My Own"

AS2 - Alyssa & Tatianna "Shut Up & Drive", Detox & Katya "Step It Up", Alaska, Detox & Katya "If I Were Your Woman"

AS3 - I don't stan any particular lipsync from this season tbh :rip: 

AS4 - Valentina & Monet "Into You", Manila & Monique "The ***** Is Back", Manila & Monet "Jump to It", Gia & Naomi "Adrenaline", Latrice & Monique "Sissy That Walk", Monet & Naomi "Come Rain or Come Shine" 

AS5 - India & Yvie "Livin La Vida Loca", Shea & Alyssa  "Neuron Dance"

AS6 - Brooke & Rajah "Miss You Much", Laganja & Trinity "Physical", Ginger & Mayhem "Phone", Manila & Kylie Sonique "Dirrty", Silky "Barbie Girl"

AS7 - Monet & Shea "Old McDonald", Jinkx & Monet "Designing Woman", Monet & Shea "Supernova"

AS8 - Aja & Kahanna "Freakum Dress"

AS4 was sickening :jonny5: AS6 is second best though

• Like 1

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Miss Kandy gagging the entire room with that well timed joked is proof that girls can be good at acting challenges when they make sense.

Which joke are we talking about?

4 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Lipsyncs I love lipsyncs from each AS (imo):

AS1 - Raven & Jujubee "Dancing On My Own"

AS2 - Alyssa & Tatianna "Shut Up & Drive", Detox & Katya "Step It Up", Alaska, Detox & Katya "If I Were Your Woman"

AS3 - I don't stan any particular lipsync from this season tbh :rip: 

AS4 - Valentina & Monet "Into You", Manila & Monique "The ***** Is Back", Manila & Monet "Jump to It", Gia & Naomi "Adrenaline", Latrice & Monique "Sissy That Walk", Monet & Naomi "Come Rain or Come Shine" 

AS5 - India & Yvie "Livin La Vida Loca", Shea & Alyssa  "Neuron Dance"

AS6 - Brooke & Rajah "Miss You Much", Laganja & Trinity "Physical", Ginger & Mayhem "Phone", Manila & Kylie Sonique "Dirrty", Silky "Barbie Girl"

AS7 - Monet & Shea "Old McDonald", Jinkx & Monet "Designing Woman", Monet & Shea "Supernova"

AS8 - Aja & Kahanna "Freakum Dress"

AS4 was sickening :jonny5: AS6 is second best though

I agree - AS4 & AS6 for me as well. Oh boy... I'm still gobsmacked Valentina murdered Monet like that. Even Ru was gagged :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.