RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

BeBe giving absolutely nothing at Roscoe's and annoying the hosts :toofunny3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's Pitstop was surprisingly strong. Bianca's Shannel joke alone :rip:

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

THE best part of the entire skit 

the deadpan delivery, the way she genuinely is so concerned that her sister would miss taco tuesday :bibliahh:

Jessica took a nothing/filler role and KILLED it.

Lala’s security guard was a bit too cartoony (the amount of times she pulled the flask prop out like yah girl we get it you’re like drunk and SO unprofessional). Same with Jimbo….the over the top physical comedy made it almost too unrealistic. Jessica nailed the parody aspect of it with hilarious dialogue. This week’s WINNER. 

I agree completely! Lala did make me laugh a few times- especially when she asked Kandy for $5!

but yes Jessica delivered it perfectly. She understood how to make a parody perfectly- with a little satire too. 

After sitting with it for a while, Jessica was the best in the challenge. She did the most with the least important character, had AMAZING delivery, and the most clever lines and so serious I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. The extra guacamole bit at the end sealed the deal.

Lala was amazing and in the moment I knew she would win but the character was a little too obvious. Not to knock her, if she is playing to win then loud, obvious and broad is the smart choice.

Edited by Edit0rz
  • Like 2

Not to sound like a broken record here, but yes Jessica won that challenge. Lala was ok but the runway i did not like at all.

Also, Kandy deserved to be in the bottom. Poor Kahana. 

• Like 1

Really wish Alaska lipsynced dressed as Pound Cake as the assassin what a missed opportunity :toofunny3:

17 hours ago, Anvarie said:

People thinking the show is over because they’re not enjoying a season :clown:

honestly wild that people are calling this the worst all stars season. first all stars season (apart from AW) in a long time where a majority of the contestants are genuinely entertaining and funny. I guess it's the same people who thought that S14 and AS6 were great seasons :rip:. we also just got an acting challenge which wasn't completely boring which is a win for modern US drag race 

Edited by keerbyriri

Heidi/Kandy/Kahanna drama saved this season. They need to go back to casting actual All Stars like 2&4, let the competition flow naturally, and award the queens who performed the best and not just who's storyline or track record it benefits. I can understand why they would rig All Stars, cause then you use a bunch of top tier queens to lose, but these last 4 seasons (disregarding AW) have been either disjointed or disappointing casting wise.

Like AS5 had a bunch of OG queens who were sent packing and not fully utilized while Cracker and that other one who never had a chance of winning on Shea's Drag Race made it to the finale. Laughable. AND they sent TV gold Derrick home. These producers are out of touch I'm afraid.

As far as this seasons casting, I think they brought back girls who really wanted or needed it like Kasha, Kahanna, Darieanne, Jaymes....but to hear that they all gave up in some shape or form or outright quit is disappointing. Having Ru come out to get them in line was a mess, I would have been so embarrassed if I was one of the frontrunners.

7 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

They had Aja back as a lip sync assassin this year. Lowkey I think the reason a lot of the queens with OFs haven’t been back yet has more to do with them mostly not being super relevant and less to do with the OF of it all.

Hide contents

And a queen with an active OF is on UKvTW2

Hate that you posted this here.

I swear if Kandy or Lala get to the final 🤮.. Also just give Jimbo the crown already

5 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

I thought about it and almost responded with Bendela Crème but I’m pretty sure she eliminated herself on episode 6

Bianca apologizing for the Kornbread episode omg :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

I feel like Bianca got more comfortable with the Pit Stop for All Stars. I’ve been enjoying the Pit Stop more during this season than S15. She’s not at Trixie or Monet level, but she’s better now than Bob in AS7 Pit Stop imo.

Also:

I feel bad for Kandy cause the fanbase really hates her like no other, but girl :deadbanana2: Get a grip!

• Thanks 1

Like, I understand Kandy can’t say she ****ed up without the fanbase taking that as a signal to jump down her throat, but the way she literally has an excuse or rationale for almost everything is :skull: 

Reminds me of when she flubbed the train runway and then made up the lie about having the football field length train dress. Don’t make up stories, don’t make up lies, just own up to it.

• Like 1

Loved this weeks pit stop LMAO

Acting challenge was surprisingly entertaining, which doesn't happen often on Drag Race and I'd say that no one truly bombed, but there were clearly levels among the performances.

LaLa, Jessica and Jimbo killed the challenge, so any one of them winning would've been justified. I guess LaLa made more sense because of how over the top the character was, but judging solely on the parody aspect of the performance I'd argue Jessica did better, her humor was so on point. Bottom two should've been Kandy (clocked for playing herself once again) and one between Kahanna and Alexis, with Kandy ultimately leaving but we all know production would never let that happen.

Lip sync was ok, the song didn't fit either of them. Jorgeous started strong, but fizzled out while LaLa got progressively better so she absolutely won that. Jorgeous looked so c*nt with that bob though, a woman!

And speaking of bobs, the Karen energy Alexis gave in this look was a kii.

Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Like, I understand Kandy can’t say she ****ed up without the fanbase taking that as a signal to jump down her throat, but the way she literally has an excuse or rationale for almost everything is :skull: 

Reminds me of when she flubbed the train runway and then made up the lie about having the football field length train dress. Don’t make up stories, don’t make up lies, just own up to it.

I’d actually like her more if she admitted to flubbing it. The whole “I can do no wrong” bit is tired. 

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’d actually like her more if she admitted to flubbing it. The whole “I can do no wrong” bit is tired. 

The crazy thing is it makes her even more unlikable :rip: Zero humility, zero introspection, just an inflated sense of self. I do think there’s something to be said about the fact that if she wasn’t so confrontational and obnoxious, she’d be forgotten because her drag is… meh, forgettable. 

She’s seemingly aware of how to keep the attention on her which does translate to booking so kudos to her I guess? 

Edited by brooklyndaddy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

The crazy thing is it makes her even more unlikable :rip: Zero humility, zero introspection, just an inflated sense of self. I do think there’s something to be said about the fact that if she wasn’t so confrontational and obnoxious, she’d be forgotten because her drag is… meh, forgettable. 

She’s seemingly aware of how to keep the attention on her which does translate to booking so kudos to her I guess? 

I mean, aside from that atrocious bag look, Lala’s drag is forgettable too but her personality is fantastic. It’s why we enjoyed her on season 13. Kandy did do well in the roast on her season (after being saved like 6 times or something) so it’s not like there isn’t some sort of talent there. The problem is that she isn’t well rounded. Even though she’s got a lot more money to spend on looks her runways are still basic as ****. Couple that with a shitty personality that is arrogant and confrontational… there’s just no real reason to have her on. 

the challenge in this episode was pretty good tbh. The whole werk room drama and ru having to come to talk to them :rip:  Kandy is lowkey getting on my nerves. Lala served so hard in this episode. naysha finally served a good look :bibliahh: darienne for queen of the fame games :clap3: Alexis dramatic gasp when they announced Kahannas lipstick :dies: overall it was a good episode. 

17 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I feel like Bianca got more comfortable with the Pit Stop for All Stars. I’ve been enjoying the Pit Stop more during this season than S15. She’s not at Trixie or Monet level, but she’s better now than Bob in AS7 Pit Stop imo.

Also:

I feel bad for Kandy cause the fanbase really hates her like no other, but girl :deadbanana2: Get a grip!

I don’t think Kandy has learned the difference between having C.U.N.T and being a *****. 

The rudemption for Jimbo is on so many levels this season: it’s not just about winning the crown or winning a lip sync, she’s also showing a more welcoming approach towards the other queens. Regardless if it’s sincere or not, the way she’s handling all the drama by trying to maintain a positive vibe towards everyone is actually refreshing from her. She was soooo sweet in this episode while consoling Alexis or giving advices to Kahanna.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.