RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Honesty that was one of the best episodes in a long, long time…a great and funny challenge :clap3: they need to switch these challenges up more and this is proof why

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Anvarie said:

That was a unique challenge, I wouldn’t mind seeing it again. I feel bad Alexis got another crap role just like last week. You could tell the detective and security guard were the standout choices so it’s not surprising Kandy once again demanded a role. Unfortunately the favoritism kept her out of a deserved bottom because she literally just played herself (for the umpteenth time). I really thought Lala wouldn’t send her friend home but playing fair was more important. I’m praying next week Alexis is in the top and her promise to Lala plays a factor. Knowing Alexis she’ll go back on her word either way it’ll make gaggy tv :gaycat1:

Alexis was def done dirty, I actually thought her character choices were great, the hair alone cracked me up. She would’ve killed the detective role. 

Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp

Edited by Dula Peep

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

What a fun episode, no one really did that bad, it was all very serviceable.

Jorgeous looking gorgeous. 

I really thought no one was going home,  no one did bad and after what happened in the workroom. 

As frustrating as the production manipulation is, Drag Race (and All Stars) ain't going nowhere. It's like a newer Survivor/Big Brother, the show has become too big to truly fail. Like they'll keep it running as long as some extreme circumstance doesn't cause them to cancel the show.

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

It was giving me denise from scream queens. I was dying.

Very happy for Lala getting the win however I feel like there was some producer magic going on behind the scenes to make Lala look better than Jimbo. I guess Jimbo was playing a more understated subdue character this time though, which doesn’t always completely slap on drag race even though she killed it.

Jimbo did very well this episode too but Lala really stole the whole thing. I liked Jimbo’s runway a bit more but Lala really slayed this challenge. It was nice to see her shine. Jimbo was definitely a close second. 

Kandy being called out by Ru for playing herself after she started all sorts of drama over this role… she should’ve been in the bottom. 

People thinking the show is over because they’re not enjoying a season :clown:

Just watched the episode. Jimbo was obviously the best technically but Lala was very funny so whatever :clap3: 

Jorgeous looked SNATCHED. 

Kandy payola is tiring but nothing new so :michael: I fully expected it going into the season and the fact it’s come to fruition doesn’t shock me. What did her dress have to do with being arrogant? The only thing I can think of is that it’s sort of similar to her backpack look she made when she got called arrogant by Tamisha, but that’s a reach :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jimbo could've easily nabbed a 4th win this week: for a "smaller" role compared to Lala, she kinda stole the show, I was laughing so hard when she started talking, and then her runway DESTROYED the other girls, while Lala's runway was once again terrible.  Lala, girl, these runways... the judges have yet to clock her consistently bad runways and I feel like I'm being tricked to think they're good/AS level lol. Love her personality but her runways for AS are actually worse  than her original season and her original season included the bag look! 

Don't really care about the bottom placements - I think Kahanna still wanted to go even after what Ru said tbh, she just wasn't gonna quit, but she was def just over it & checked out. She knew it was over & it was her time to go. Ru having to get half the cast tf together and not quit or have crazy emotional meltdowns, MESSSS :skull: 

Lip sync was fine - they did what they could do to that song. Song was a perfect fit for Lala, so not surprised she shined.

IDK, this cast is obviously kind of weaker & it's definitely lower on my ranking of AS, but I think it's more entertaining than AS5 & AS1. I've enjoyed some of the drama/mess which makes it more watchable. Rooting for Jimbo to take it all, & also want Jessica in the finale. Alexis is great TV & hasn't changed one bit from S9, we love to see it.

AS8 still hasn’t rebounded from the sour taste left after Heidi’s exit. 

Where’s the joy? The stakes? There isn’t enough plotting or conniving. The alliances kinda just glazed over… and the game itself feels flat. 

Glad LaLa Ri finally won a challenge! She’s the only one really bringing charm still. And she KILLED that lip sync.

I hope Kandy doesn’t make it to top 4. She’s rude and I’m over her stanky attitude. 

it was Kahana’s time to go! I almost thought Alexis might’ve been voted off bc she got harsher critiques

When's the last time the Drag Race GP hated a queen as much as they hate Kandy Muse? People are acting like she murdered their puppy :rip:

How was Kandy not in the bottom when she received the worst critiques? :skull:

This is a well deserved win and I for one don't see it for miss La La Ri. The character was great,  the runway was fine and she slayed the lipsync. 

Also. I loved Jeorgous Bob wig, it was so severe 

Everyone send love to drag race legend The Vivienne :heart:

She was the victim of a homophobic altercation in Liverpool. She has been posting about it since it happened.  She is luckily okay but obviously shaken. The attacker was, unsurprisingly, an idiot, and they were very easily able to identify and arrest the person.  

Homophobia is alive and well. 

6 hours ago, Anvarie said:

People thinking the show is over because they’re not enjoying a season :clown:

And blaming it on suspect judging/production being too involved when DR (esp AS) has been like this for years now :skull: 

I hope we will never ever see Kandy on that show again. Her original season was already bad but she somehow got worse.

But production loves her so they will rig the show for her anyway.

• Like 5

Kandy would be the most controversial winner of all time. I’m kind of here for it for the drama. They would 100% bring her back for AW2 

It is weird that she doesn’t get a villain edit. If other queens did what she did they would be the undisputed villain of the season 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Returning to the adult entertainment convo from earlier, do we think WOW would cast a queen with an OnlyFans? For example, I feel like they must be interested in stunt casting Nebraska Thunderf**k just to have that storyline of a queen being created on the show, then returning to compete, but I wonder if her showing pole on OF means they won't. Same applies for the girlies who made OF after their runs who haven't been on AS yet. Will they be allowed back?

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I genuinely don't know how you couldn't find Lala funny in this challenge. Her timing was perfect :jonnycat:

I just watched the episode and I agree with you. She was excellent and I think her win was deserved. :jonny5: LaLa becoming a front-runner tho :redface: I didn't see it coming but she is such a nice queen so I'll take it. 

Ru, the biggest producer of this show, openly admitting she likes Kandy despite of playing herself in the challenge. :deadbanana4: It's clear she is making it to the final, whether is top 3 or 2. :rip:

Successica and Jimbo for the crown.

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Returning to the adult entertainment convo from earlier, do we think WOW would cast a queen with an OnlyFans? For example, I feel like they must be interested in stunt casting Nebraska Thunderf**k just to have that storyline of a queen being created on the show, then returning to compete, but I wonder if her showing pole on OF means they won't. Same applies for the girlies who made OF after their runs who haven't been on AS yet. Will they be allowed back?

This isnt CBS

Lots of guys on The Challenge have OF and show peen and they keep getting casted

This runway I wouldve gone left field and done a high drag version of this look.

Pink_-_Missundaztood.png

• Like 2

Lala and Jessica made me scream laugh.

HOW are you guys saying Jimbo was clearly the best? I was so shocked at how unfunny she was in this challenge lol

kandy and Kahanna were the clear bottom 2. So unfortunate that Alexis got played by production just bc they love Kandy’s one trick pony ass . Ugh.

jessica needs another win!

also it was great to see rupaul involved and engaged on the episode for once. it feel like ages since

2 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Lala and Jessica made me scream laugh.

HOW are you guys saying Jimbo was clearly the best? I was so shocked at how unfunny she was in this challenge lol

kandy and Kahanna were the clear bottom 2. So unfortunate that Alexis got played by production just bc they love Kandy’s one trick pony ass . Ugh.

jessica needs another win!

you know you're lying to yourself with this one :gaycat3:

I agree with Lala's win but I was howling at the schniff finga joke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.