RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Is this season gonna be 12 episodes like the other Paramount+ All Stars?! How are even gonna get there? Is there a comeback episode?! :doc:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandy reading Alexis during the werkroom scene is so me, call it out right then cause those fake tears are not it.

• Thumbs Down 1

I agree with Lala winning and also Jimbo being in the top. Kandy should have been in the bottom with Kahanna. 

9 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Alexis’ runway was kind of gross :biblio:

Lame, I bet you don't even eat ass.

Can’t believe at how much Lala DEVOURED Jorgeous in that lypsinc.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 2:06 AM, FinleyGates said:

My next AS season picks: Detox, Alyssa, Gigi Good, Mistress, luxx, Katya, Kameron Michaels, Gottmik, Jasmine Kennedy, Utica Queen

tumblr_nqrqw0w96S1uym6sbo7_1280.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Can’t believe at how much Lala DEVOURED Jorgeous in that lypsinc.

Karma for Jorgester coming after Cynthia, nasty ***** tbh.

I will stan La La chRist, limited time only.

• Like 1

Lala DEVOURED that twink. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

tumblr_nqrqw0w96S1uym6sbo7_1280.jpg

Imagine THINKING Luxx Noir LEGEND is going home first.

luxx-noir-london-drag-race.gif

luxx-noir.gif

luxx-noir-london-rpdr15.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Imagine THINKING Luxx Noir LEGEND is going home first.

luxx-noir.gif

With that cast that was just posted? Very likely.

• Like 3

The challenge was fun! LaLa and Jimbo killed it for sure :clap3: Lala ate that lipsync too. Kahanna didn't really do badly but it was her time to go. 

I enjoyed this episode. The re-enactment moment with Ru as the security guard made me cackle. I thought the judging was mostly correct. Alexis' role was the most boring and she was too serious with it. I would've kept Kahanna over her. 

• Like 1

Darienne keeps stomping the Fame Games btw!

Jimbo once again was the best overall (challenge + runway). Lala was cringy and that look was not good.

Kandy should have been in the bottom instead of Alexis. She played herself once again and ONCE AGAIN she wore a dress that made her look like:
Todo mundo zombou do meu corpo": o sofrimento de Chloë Grace Moretz após  virar meme

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Is this season gonna be 12 episodes like the other Paramount+ All Stars?! How are even gonna get there? Is there a comeback episode?! :doc:

Ugh I hope it’s not one of those “clips you haven’t seen before” episodes with a bunch of behind the scenes stuff. 

The way Kandy is one of production's fave :rip: She should've landed at the bottom, she did not do better than Alexis, like, at all.

• Like 4

We could be living in an alternate reality where Lala won the Rusical and this week. We could also be in the reality where Kahana left, Alexis and Jimbo were bottom 2 and Alexis left :gaycat6:. Did anyone else clock that Kasha had a blue version of the gold look she lent Darienne for the “ass the world turns” runway? 

7 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

We could be living in an alternate reality where Lala won the Rusical and this week. We could also be in the reality where Kahana left, Alexis and Jimbo were bottom 2 and Alexis left :gaycat6:. Did anyone else clock that Kasha had a blue version of the gold look she lent Darienne for the “ass the world turns” runway? 

Thank God we DON'T live in that reality. :coffee2:

Blessica Wild and AlLaLah Ri are such a breath of fresh air on this season with so much high stress and emotions. I’m so happy to see them both in the top 5. 

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Jimbo once again was the best overall (challenge + runway). Lala was cringy and that look was not good.

Kandy should have been in the bottom instead of Alexis. She played herself once again and ONCE AGAIN she wore a dress that made her look like:
Todo mundo zombou do meu corpo": o sofrimento de Chloë Grace Moretz após  virar meme

THIIIIIIIIIIS

4 hours ago, Iceland said:

Also Alaska as lil poundcake should have been the lipsync assassin this week :jonny:

OMG yes that would be genius 

Jorgeous did absolutely nothing on this song , Alaska could give us some comedy 

Ehm i dont want to call of the show as totally fake and planned but are we all seeing the same thing ? 

Don't you think its kind of weird that almost all girls win 1 challenge? ( at least the main ones ) 

That most of them get a cash tip of a few thousand ...

It feels like Ru was like  : gurl come to all stars you will win 1 challenge and I'll give you some cash 

Im sorry but Jimbo was FAR FAR FAAAAR better than all of them COMBINED 

She was the absolutely only one who made a character and was funny ( Lala and Jessica were a bit funny playing themselves) and also she was the best in the runway 

Kandy was horrible in both challenge and runway , this season is totally shite ... but i could watch Jimbo all day long 

• Like 3

What a fun episode, no one really did that bad, it was all very serviceable.

Jorgeous looking gorgeous. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.