RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Who’s currently on this iteration of RuPaul Live? I can’t keep up.

30 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

trixie is on my grindr should i f*ck her 

Is she T or B? :eli:

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Is she T or B? :eli:

what do you think girl lol

bottom

Edited by RideOrDie

Daya ate her final performance and that's that

Iy4t.gif

Just now, Dekkan said:

Daya ate her final performance and that's that

Iy4t.gif

Highkey deserved the win for the music video and made it to top 2.

Late to the party but this video alone just shot Monet and Vivienne to the top of my fav list :jonny4: they are just so effortlessly funny, can’t wait to see more of them on AS7.

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

dnvTzr1.jpg

Icesis ate them all

17 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Roxxxy kinda ruined her mug with the make-up style she's using for the past few years. That line under her eye is not giving what she thinks it's giving.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5G7PF9hl21/

The mug looks better here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcIo4IjrcK1/

but I agree her AS2 mug is still untouchable. I don't know why her and Naomi experiment to the point that they do. 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

dnvTzr1.jpg

Mess

If ru didn’t drop the crown on your head you’re not meant to be in those pics.

im so over all these unknown “winners” being included next to Bianca and Alaska. :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

im so over all these unknown “winners” being included next to Bianca and Alaska. :deadbanana:

unkown winners? The disrespect  :biblio:

I didnt know the full tea :pig:

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

It's actually a detailed video if you have the time. 

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

Willam playing a side character is the best part of this story. Perched for the film adaption. 

4 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

You’re not wrong. It makes no sense to include the winners from literally every Drag Race franchise across the world. I never saw something like this made for other reality competition shows like The Voice or Survivor :rip:

20 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Highkey deserved the win for the music video and made it to top 2.

Get over it. :zzz: She didn't win the last episode, she didn't deserve to be top 2, she didn't even win a prize for being top 5. :zzz:

9 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Thank you :clap3: No shade to the Z-list spin-off but you need to be actually win RUPAUL'S drag race to be considered a RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE winner. Including the UK queens is as far as I'm willing to go, and even at that it still feels wrong.

The UK girls are legit though, they have Ru and Michelle judging them so it feels correct. Also the 3 winners are top tier and can compete and win a US SEASON, even the runner up’s match up.

None of the other girls bar Envy Peru are touching a regular season finale or running a crown against the best of RUPAULS casted girls.

also, I knew that jinx story wasn’t dying. :deadbanana:

23 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

The UK girls are legit though, they have Ru and Michelle judging them so it feels correct. Also the 3 winners are top tier and can compete and win a US SEASON, even the runner up’s match up.

None of the other girls bar Envy Peru are touching a regular season finale or running a crown against the best of RUPAULS casted girls.

also, I knew that jinx story wasn’t dying. :deadbanana:

you could easily make the case that UK2 is one of the three strongest casts ever. 

Tayce would probably have a Symone track record if she was on a US cast. 

Edited by Rotunda

14 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Thank you :clap3: No shade to the Z-list spin-off but you need to be actually win RUPAUL'S drag race to be considered a RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE winner. Including the UK queens is as far as I'm willing to go, and even at that it still feels wrong.

Ew shut up, losers.

Bimini would eat the US girls up given the chance. She’s one of the biggest stars the shows had in a while, can’t believe Ru crowned that other hag

17 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

This is a very weird take. Ru not putting a crown on their head doesn’t make them any less valid or talented. Metter of fact, some of those “unknown” winners would eat a good half of Ru crowned queens in a season.

Also, even without the language barrier, Ru couldn’t possibly be everywhere at once to film all seasons.

Edited by Hephaestus

21 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Gross and xenophobic :pukey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.