RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Trixie fans are low key cringey 

At least the ones in her YouTube comment section 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

my assumption was always trixie's eye makeup was meant to mimic a doll's eyes? like the barbie version of the anime eyes someone like rock does

I know race chaser has been trash for some time now but Williams bias on the episodes seems worse than ever, what has he got against Jaymes Mansfield, and their overhyping of kandis basic looks is just awful.

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

my assumption was always trixie's eye makeup was meant to mimic a doll's eyes? like the barbie version of the anime eyes someone like rock does

It’s kabuki Polly Pocket 

Imagine hating Trixie? Must be a cold and dark world to live in…

• Thanks 1

Trixie is fine. I don’t get the hate or excessive love but she does produce a decent amount of entertaining content, so for that I appreciate her. People are still so mad ab her winning as3 when in reality it really doesn’t make a diff and shangela would be doing the same thing she’s doing now with or without the crown 

• Thanks 1

Shangela is trash

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Femalien said:

still not sure what trixie is even supposed to be. she's a barbie doll, but a country singer... and her makeup looks like that. ive never seen a doll on earth resemble her makeup

She's supposed to be a drag queen

She took icon India Ferrah's makeup as inspiration and it just stuck as she evolved other parts of her character and look

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I know race chaser has been trash for some time now but Williams bias on the episodes seems worse than ever, what has he got against Jaymes Mansfield, and their overhyping of kandis basic looks is just awful.

Kandy and Willam toured together so they're probably friends. He's gonna eat her up every single week regardless of what she serves. It's a repeat of Salina.

Kandy's laugh is so fake but not as bad as Divina's :rip:

This aged so well, its hilarious!

10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This aged so well, its hilarious!

I rewatch this all the time :ahh:

I don’t even think trixie likes her core base but they make her alot of money lol 

On 5/23/2023 at 5:28 AM, TrueBlood said:

Monica sounds SOOO bored in her runway talks, and the only thing she knows to say is "I'm serving legs". :rip:

She’s literally just a woman on drag race lol 

but at least she had a chance to appear again but the show is not for her 

The way Aja kind of won in the end :deadbanana2:

Anetra was winning by ignoring it but kind of lost when RuPaul asked her about it in the reunion and she gave that boring response. 

Edited by Life Savers

Aja had a point it's just the way she handled it and the fixation on Anetra even after she got blocked which was the issue. There were many much worse examples that didn't get barely any backlash. 

I still like Aja I just think she can be very messy. 

Kasha just wanting to go back home to her man :bibliahh:

Someone please make a gif of Jessica Wild and Jimbo dancing in the preview in between 3:38 and 3:41. It's iconic!

That messy ass mini challenge had me cackling. 

Spoiler

I’d have given it to Bruno so hard he’d have gone through the wall

• Haha 1

Kerri is being a full blown troll on FPR and I kind of live for it, really bringing some much needed energy to the whole thing. Also a good showcase for her because she's not the most fashionable or strong of a performer, but it has been a nice reminder of her charisma and why she was such a fun narrator for the first part of S14.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.