RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Mama where!? Can you give a link?

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

OF COURSE ITS BLOCKED. imma geta VPN later. Thanks for the link!

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Why did P+ put all full episodes of AS7 up for free on YOUTUBE? lol

Do we know the ratings? I’m wondering if this season is tanking with zero star power 

On 5/22/2023 at 2:56 AM, Unoriginal said:

imagine giving 10% and still demolishing the competition 

To be fair she barely has any competition in this season. :skull:

12 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

MBH = ?

Naysha = N

MKD = C.N.

Darrien = C.

Lala =C.T.

Heidi = C.T.

Alexis= N.T.

Jaymes = C.U.

Kahannah =C.T.

Kandy = C.N.

Jessica = C.U.N.T.

Jimbo = C.U.N.T.

MBH got nerve (problem)

And Jaymes is just riding along trixie's aesthetic at this point. 

4 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I rewatched the SG segment and damn, Shea really tanked this :hoetenks: . Yvie was mid too but had some OK moments.

Monique looks a MESS in that video

31 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Monique looks a MESS in that video

Yeah, her new aesthetic is not working for me either but I still love her so much :jonny2:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Gagged Nausea Lopez

Fwe5FkXWYAEDwV3.jpg:large

The fact she thought that second catsuit was runway worthy... Serving an even uglier version of the one she went home in during S8 :toofunny3:

Also flat wigs really don't work with her features, who's gonna tell her?

Monica sounds SOOO bored in her runway talks, and the only thing she knows to say is "I'm serving legs". :rip:

Jessica, Alexis, Heidi and Jimbo are the only ones in this cast that feel super polished in every respect. But both Jimbo and Heidi seem to be operating on autopilot this season

• ATRL Moderator

it's a shame the fame games weren't a thing for as6. yara, scarlet, a'keria, jan :stare:, and trinity all putting up a fight vs jimbo stealing it this season due to a shock elimination or kahanna taking it because the fans love anything that looks expensive and production clearly doesn't care to carry her to the finale 

...? on as5

valentina/manila on as4

23 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

Jessica, Alexis, Heidi and Jimbo are the only ones in this cast that feel super polished in every respect. But both Jimbo and Heidi seem to be operating on autopilot this season

Jimbo said that was her strategy during the season, to remain lowkey so she doesn't put a target on her back like she did in UKvsTheWorld.

7 hours ago, unino said:And Jaymes is just riding along trixie's aesthetic at this point. 

Not that I feel the need to defend either of them but yes they are both blonds that reference bygone eras but Jaymes gives 40’s and 50’s and Trixie 60’s and 70’s. Plus Trixie is basically riding Lady Bunny’s aesthetic.

• Thanks 1

Jaymes is def giving me Trixie 2.0

I loved the lip sync song this past episode. When is Miss Kim going to come on as a guest judge? 

Between Coconuts and MBH’s famous now look, I feel like Kim has been mentioned a lot lately. 

10 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Not that I feel the need to defend either of them but yes they are both blonds that reference bygone eras but Jaymes gives 40’s and 50’s and Trixie 60’s and 70’s. Plus Trixie is basically riding Lady Bunny’s aesthetic.

Exactly this. Jaymes is all about old Hollywood Glamour. Trixie is Country Malibu barbie. Just cause they're both blonde doesn't mean they have the same aesthetic.

18 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Exactly this. Jaymes is all about old Hollywood Glamour. Trixie is Country Malibu barbie. Just cause they're both blonde doesn't mean they have the same aesthetic.

That and Jaymes makes Trixies wigs, there is going to be some resemblance there. The makeup is obviously different and while neither was very good at drag race their first times around hopefully Jaymes can do better than Trixie on AS3 who won by payola. She has already proven herself a much better actress with the SNL skit.

Edited by Edit0rz

still not sure what trixie is even supposed to be. she's a barbie doll, but a country singer... and her makeup looks like that. ive never seen a doll on earth resemble her makeup

15 minutes ago, Femalien said:

still not sure what trixie is even supposed to be. she's a barbie doll, but a country singer... and her makeup looks like that. ive never seen a doll on earth resemble her makeup

The make up she got from Kim Chi.

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

Integrity_Toys_Trixie_Mattel_doll_party.
That’s ok, cause she has her own :gaycattel:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

Yeah I’ve never understand that part of her branding.

I was dreading watching this season because I expected Jimbo and Kandy to be unbearable :rip: but they've both surprisingly have been fine 

People in here still criticizing the most successful RuGirl ever, lol. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.