RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I would NEVER do mother like that, it was just a joke. Farida robbed though, my heart still bleeds for her :'(

Haha Farida sis probably big mad- rightfully so tbh

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

No I think Kasha realized her dress doesn’t ready dairy AT ALL so she came up with some kind of shtick to say she was sour cream. It was a white gown with a circle on the shoulder lol

But didn't Monica have a cheese look for the dairy themed runway? I think most just opted for the most obvious choice... milk.

48 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

But didn't Monica have a cheese look for the dairy themed runway? I think most just opted for the most obvious choice... milk.

She did. So they probably did get dairy as a prompt and everyone just went milk, which is disappointing.

• Haha 1

I think it's sad how nowadays these queens must tone down their personalities just to get the crown / appeal to the masses :doc: That's why AS6 Ra'jah or AS8 Jimbo just felt different and "fake", unable to capture that sparks we've loved before.

I hope MIB, Luxx and Fiercalicious can be in the same All-Stars and remain the same mess they were in previous seasons :sistrens:

• Like 2

I mean the majority of these queens ended up placing on the bottom, I’m not surprised they went with the most obvious choice for dairy 

Jimbo is definitely doing it for the other girls. If they were as unhinged as in UKvTW the other girls would vote them out immediately.

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, we need to get back to the judges doing their job on All-Stars so the girls can be bitches to each other without consequence. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

imagine giving 10% and still demolishing the competition 

This :ahh:

imagine the level

When someone who has been fading into the background suddenly eliminates Jimbo and wins the entire thing à la Blu

Hx1YSjS.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alexis is the only one who let loose for me :gaycat2:

• Like 1

I’m really hoping that it’s normal Drag Race rules with Ru eliminating for global all stars 

15 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Yea but “fruit” is diverse enough. If you’re gonna give “milk” as the brief, then of course everyone is gonna wear white dresses and cow looks. I’m SURE that if the brief was literally “DAIRY”, there would have been AT LEAST once ice cream lewk. And my brain went directly to “how can you make cheese fashion”, and I just thought of swiss cheese and having sexy well-place cut outs, and a face-kini. 

so I’m willing to bet heavily that they were told “milk” and not “dairy”

14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I thought this until Kasha said she was sour cream. I think they did get dairy as a prompt and people just all pretty much went milk. 

Many missed opportunities to go with a cheese, yogurt, ice cream or butter look.

They said on Roscoe's that the prompt was "everything you can find in the dairy aisle" or something along those lines. Not that it's an excuse, they could've done so much more than milk and cows.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Her ******* thumbnails sklfdjgfsklgjfdkhj

She DID NOT omg :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Her ******* thumbnails sklfdjgfsklgjfdkhj

…please :skull: :skull: :skull: 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

They said on Roscoe's that the prompt was "everything you can find in the dairy aisle" or something along those lines. Not that it's an excuse, they could've done so much more than milk and cows.

Weird that no one except for Monica went with cheese or ice cream then :rip:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Wow that’s really disappointing then…I guess ice cream isn’t technically in the dairy isle…?

it's so stupid to do pure white milk dress. at least do something like chocolate milk, almond milk or maybe whipped creme would be fun.

the queens are mid and showed. even heidi's read on jumbo was spotted on. only jessica did milk justice (even though i hate those fruity cereals)

and i don't even know wtf jaymes tried to do. 

ugh even to think of the possibility of Net Gala and what the queens served? GURL

On 5/21/2023 at 4:17 AM, TROPICUM said:

Peppermint would win any all stars season she’s in :michael:

Peppermint barely won one challenge in her original season (and Sasha was funnier than her in that challenge imo). :rip: 

7 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Peppermint barely won one challenge in her original season (and Sasha was funnier than her in that challenge imo). :rip: 

Monet didn’t win anything and won and almost won again lol 

peppermint was also on a tough season 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

NBB's humor is just something else :ahh:

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Depends on the season. But trust and Believe, Peppermint has been on Broadway, theres no way shes not winning a Rusical + she has stepped Up her fashion. Theres very few she cannot do...I wouldnt see her winning AS2, AS5 or AS4 but she could have easily won AS5 and AS8 and AS3 (without Ben)

19 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

NBB's humor is just something else :ahh:

The way she laughed when naysha went home :dies:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.