RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Give the queens good materials for every design challenge please. I know I know, drag queens are meant to make stuff out of nothing but that doesnt mean its gonna look good on TV. Give the girls curtains, paper, organic fabrics, beautiful plastic flowers (not whatever those ugly pants were) but give them something decent. If you cannot give them something different at least give them access to the fabric wall...It was very much needed on this episode 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Love Again said:

They need to wrap All Stars up. The formula isn’t working anymore. Girls have to spend more and more money each year hoping they don’t get kicked off first, girls clearly being over it, the list goes on.

Wrap it up with AW2 and focus on fresh new talent. 

Or give them a budget and make every AS GAS so the queens have an incentive to make It big after some of their seasons didnt give them any international bookings (or in some cases, refused their bookings, I'm looking at you Drag Race España)

This one was hard to judge tbf cos every queen had stronger and weaker looks. My favourite was Heidi but her final look had issues I just think overall it was more interesting than the ones in the top. I agree with Lala being in the top her final look was simple but it looked great. 

Sad Kasha left. :dancehall:

47 minutes ago, CBC said:

Also not the girlies in here turning on Heidi like she didn't do this forced fume act in s12 :bibliahh:

No literally, she’s serving what she always been, but I’m glad people are waking up to it now :deadbanana2: Better late than never!

3 hours ago, Femalien said:

Lala look looks extremely chic tbh. The girls who get it get it

Hello.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Kahanna is gonna win the season, it’s very obvious. She’s the only one who’s prepared on a level different from the rest. 

Jaymes will probably be in the top with her too. I don’t see it for anyone else, the random judging won’t allow obvious girls to win, this is basically the early outs season that was rumored, so early outs will win. 

Congrats to Kahanna Montrese!

We can only hope and dream :heart2: 

Sugar and Spice are kind of serving stars in the Pit Stop, easily one of the better guests of the Bianca seasons. I’m sure some girls in this thread are not happy about that!

I have to admit though, so far this season is more boring than all stars 5 even and like it shouldn't be the cast is better than AS5 was. 

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

They need to wrap All Stars up. The formula isn’t working anymore. Girls have to spend more and more money each year hoping they don’t get kicked off first, girls clearly being over it, the list goes on.

Wrap it up with AW2 and focus on fresh new talent. 

The lengths it's gone to is just insane and juxtaposing that with girls who are early outs from old ass seasons versus girls who jump from All Stars to All Stars appearances? :deadbanana4: Legitimately a recipe for disaster. They knew what they were doing.

At least with AS6 the overall profile of the girls was collectively lower so it felt like more of an even playing field and even then you still had girls tap. It's not worth the BS. :skull: 

Krystal Versace said she would go back to Drag Race eventually, especially since “all tea, I don’t think I had much competition on my season, so I would like to go up against some real ******* drag.”

A self aware queen :clap3:

Roscoes with the UK girls was good, Krystal was honest af and she went in. :deadbanana4:

Sugar & Spcie are oozing personality they're so funny :toofunny3:

They just need to replace All Stars with Global All Stars for a while. Will be more exciting I think because most viewers from the US haven’t seen the international seasons so they’ll be like brand new queens. I just hope they don’t give preference to the US queens like the vs the world seasons have done.

I kinda wouldn't be mad if All Stars was cancelled, at least for a while. End it with a top notch all winners season and focus on Global All Stars with the international girls. AS has been on a downward trajectory since AS3. 

• Like 1

That shady moment when Alexis mentioned her fashion wasn't good on S9 and production inmediately showed 3 hideous looks from that season. :deadbanana4:

What the **** was this judging ?

LaLari SUCKS.

She's a bar queen and nothing more. Nothing about her evolved, the first look the fabric was SO cheap and stretched out, she can't pick a good wig to saver her life, i do not think she has a particularly interesting personality, her make up sucks, she's lazy. Shouldn't be a RuGirl.

Her and Darienne are the worst. Yet pre-season all those "random" comments stanning them both kept popping up here.

Spoiler

"Peppermint will win any All Stars season" teas.

Autumnasasadboy Girl Stfu You Thought You Ate GIF - Autumnasasadboy Girl  Stfu You Thought You Ate You Thought You Ate - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

What the **** was this judging ?

LaLari SUCKS.

She's a bar queen and nothing more. Nothing about her evolved, the first look the fabric was SO cheap and stretched out, she can't pick a good wig to saver her life, i do not think she has a particularly interesting personality, her make up sucks, she's lazy. Shouldn't be a RuGirl.

Her and Darienne are the worst. Yet pre-season all those "random" comments stanning them both kept popping up here.

Reveal hidden contents

"Peppermint will win any All Stars season" teas.

Autumnasasadboy Girl Stfu You Thought You Ate GIF - Autumnasasadboy Girl  Stfu You Thought You Ate You Thought You Ate - Discover & Share GIFs

Peppermint would win any all stars season she’s in :michael:

1 minute ago, TROPICUM said:

Peppermint would win any all stars season she’s in :michael:

She'd be lucky to do as well as Alexis Michelle on a cast even weaker than this one.

Kandy was high? :deadbanana4: Over literally every safe queen? :rip:

14 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

She'd be lucky to do as well as Alexis Michelle on a cast even weaker than this one.

Yeah right… when she made Top 4 (and Top 2) on arguably the strongest cast the show has ever seen… lol

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Kandy was high? :deadbanana4: Over literally every safe queen? :rip:

The judging this episode was one of the biggest messes I’ve seen in a long time 

I agree the judging this episode was off! Jessica Wild  :clap3: Something this season feels off. :katie:

4 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Yeah right… when she made Top 4 (and Top 2) on arguably the strongest cast the show has ever seen… lol

I just want her on All Stars to be proved right. Her Ginger Minj on AS2 serve

Peppermint needs To comeback

and win a crown so the top 4 of the most iconic season are all winners 

:gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.