RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i havent been watching AS8 cos i dont have paramount+ (WHY ISNT IT ON WOW+???) but i do plan on creating a (new) account for the purpose of using a free trial when the season finishes.

i just saw the wiki and.. i was rooting for

Hide contents

Mrs Kasha Davis

to go at least top 6 :gaycat7:

Open wow presents with a vpn :gayriahcat2:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally watched the episode, and it wasn't as bad as people are trying to make? :rip: People are, each season, expecting more and more, no wonder some queens get in debt just for showing on Drag Race. 

I'm so glad Jessica won :clap3: And 35k, more than the S2 winning prize. The lip sync was fun too, looooove her La Veneno look. 

Heidi was soooo bitter during the untucked, and it wasn't even the entertaining kind. She really thinks she is that *****, doesn't she? 

Edited by KaledKalil

28 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Lala was a potato bag and she looked like a supermodel wearing a literal potato bag with her bald head being a potato.

_16a7342.jpg

yellowpotatobag.jpg?v=1610135796

Literally screaming at this comparison :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Open wow presents with a vpn :gayriahcat2:

wouldnt i have to make a new account after that? ive tried it before with other services and they never work on an account made in a specific country.

unless im really dumb about it :deadbanana:

The pit  stop is wild, more entertaining than the episode :bibliahh:

Lala look looks extremely chic tbh. The girls who get it get it

Kahanna is gonna win the season, it’s very obvious. She’s the only one who’s prepared on a level different from the rest. 

Jaymes will probably be in the top with her too. I don’t see it for anyone else, the random judging won’t allow obvious girls to win, this is basically the early outs season that was rumored, so early outs will win. 

Congrats to Kahanna Montrese!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

wouldnt i have to make a new account after that? ive tried it before with other services and they never work on an account made in a specific country.

unless im really dumb about it :deadbanana:

Try it it worked for me :gayriahcat2:

8 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Lala look looks extremely chic tbh. The girls who get it get it

You misspelled chick cause that singular brown egg head packed in a paper bag was not chic unfortunately 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wait that Lala bag look is great lol 

22 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Have yet to watch the episode but mama.... Wtf is this?

:psyduck:

I disagree with public opinion and think Heidi and Kahanna probably deserved to be safe. I think judges place an emphasis on the look they create from scratch and both of theirs were good but clearly looked unfinished.

Jimbo, Jaymes, Jessica, and Kahanna are my highs. 

Darienne has been such a disappointment! Something about her has become so off and cringe. Sad to see since I loved her on S6.

Darienne was one of those girls that was on the perfect season for her lol

Heidi was so obnoxious in untucked lol. Congenial no more.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bianca's energy is incredible with younger queens

Bianca and Adore, Bianca and Sugar & Spice... there's something charismatic in those combos 

They need to wrap All Stars up. The formula isn’t working anymore. Girls have to spend more and more money each year hoping they don’t get kicked off first, girls clearly being over it, the list goes on.

Wrap it up with AW2 and focus on fresh new talent. 

• Like 1

Yeah Heidi kinda serving insufferable in Untucked. Entitled fan favorite realizes production doesn’t work in her favor anymore (only 3 episodes in mind you) 

Am I the only one that didn't like Kahana's banana look? I thought it was corn :toofunny2:

Also not the girlies in here turning on Heidi like she didn't do this forced fume act in s12 :bibliahh:

Kandy and Lala HIGH? Are u kidding me? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.