RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Afferty said:

she bought some expensive clothes but did she really improve in the other areas? I’m yet to see that!

i'm gladly taking expensive clothes than no improvements on any area from half of the cast lol 

Edited by unino

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Was the episode cute? Still undecided if I want to spend on paramount plus lol 

it's very mediocre. AS6 was better

Where can I find moving breasts like Jessica has on during the lipsync? I was LIVING :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

I don’t really see what’s wrong with Heidi’s final look :michael: 

Nothing, her and Kahanna won the balls easily, its not even funny, editing cannot hide that.

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

There needs to be a ban of the words "soft toot" "light toot" "soft boot" just toot or boot it ffs

That's why I miss Raven. Remember when Raja and Aja came up with a snoot or whatever and Raven was like GIRL NO!

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

no.

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

It’s also just a different energy she’s bringing you can tell she’s much more confident this time around 

It’s the same old Blairesque “Im on All Stars so imma be c*nty” personality :doc:

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

she bought some expensive clothes but did she really improve in the other areas? I’m yet to see that!

She looks completely different (in a good way), is oozing confidence, many here think she easily could have been top this week for the ball :eatpopcorn:

most of the girls are serving no glow up/improvement….

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The definition of a mid out.

These Paramount plus "some Stars (maybe)" is not it. Where's the actual All Stars?!?!

The producers really force some "rudemption" storylines omg. And on the wrong queens as well. Kasha should have stayed over Dairyenne Pond because she stole the show last week. While Lala just serves man the whole time and somehow on top.

People aren’t talking about how Jessica basically just remade her S2 design challenge look :rip:

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

People aren’t talking about how Jessica basically just remade her S2 design challenge look :rip:

And won! 

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

It’s the same old Blairesque “Im on All Stars so imma be c*nty” personality :doc:

It’s not that at all, she’s backing it up with the looks and performance 

Legendca Wild easily won this for me. Jimbo did good too and so did Kahanna. Heidi did good but I don’t think it was a winning ball for her, so her being left out of the top was fine for me. 

Jimbo, Jessica and Kahanna are saving this for me… no one else is really bringing it

hard. Darienne should have left too, it’s clear she’s past her (overrated) prime and doesn’t have much more to give. When the weight went, so did the “talent” I guess. 

It’s a rough season, they really should consider a break after this or get Global All Stars going ASAP. It might be worse than AS6 at this point and it’s heading to AS5/1 levels of bad.

Sugar and spice with Bianca was HILARIOUS one of my fav episodes in a while. It’s so funny and cute to see how much bianca genuinely lives for them 

i havent been watching AS8 cos i dont have paramount+ (WHY ISNT IT ON WOW+???) but i do plan on creating a (new) account for the purpose of using a free trial when the season finishes.

i just saw the wiki and.. i was rooting for

Spoiler

Mrs Kasha Davis

to go at least top 6 :gaycat7:

Complete chaos :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

The right girl left but the judging was so off 

top3 should have been jaymes heidi and Alexis (maybe Kahanna but her final look was weak). Bottom 3 should have been lala, kandy, and kasha.  But two of the bottom were high?

like yeah lalas design was stronger than the bag look but her first two looks were messy (I actually didn’t mind her final product but it wasn’t good enough). 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Nothing, her and Kahanna won the balls easily, it’s not even funny, editing cannot hide that.

Kahanna final look was literally lopsided and her wig was messy.  Good idea for a look, messy execution. 
her first two looks were great.  

Sugar and Spice are hilarious :lmao:

The reason the Lala look works imo is because the category of a ball sometimes lines up genius moments and Lala stumbled upon one.

Category - Supermodel Supermarket 

Lala was a potato bag and she looked like a supermodel wearing a literal potato bag with her bald head being a potato.

It works and Ru had the eye to see, the first look was ok and the second sucked.

_16a7342.jpg

yellowpotatobag.jpg?v=1610135796

1. Heidi

2. Jimbo

3. Kahanna

4. Kasha

5. Jessica

6. Kandy

7. James

8. Darienne

9. Alexis

10. Lala

FwfRaVhX0AEUBhl?format=jpg&name=large

1. Heidi

2. Jimbo

3. Lala

4. Jessica

5. Jaymes

6. Kandy

7. Alexis

8. Kahanna

9. Darienne

10. Kasha

FwfRaVjWAAEFVMn.jpg

1. Heidi

2. Kahanna

3. Jimbo

4. Jessica

5. Alexis

6. Lala

7. Jaymes

8. Darienne

9. Kasha

10. Kandy

FwfRaVjWAAAd1zJ?format=jpg&name=large

not sugar and spice saving bianca's career :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.