RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

CBB is not ready for our scat queen

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Also, does anyone know what episode of untucked Kandy supposedly called Elliott out in?

I'm assuming it's the same episode the Kandy vs Tamisha fight took place. Right before the mess started where Kandy told Elliott she needs to read the room before speaking or sth along those lines.

there are people that actually think this.

yet yall say jorgeous cant emote..look at that emotionless face..  cool moves, cool song.  but nooooooo charisma.. officially the most boring/lackluster winner of all time (roxxxy's wig in this space is safe)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

(for press day)

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Those poor housemates 

frankie probably got her on there since they're BFFs. 

Roxxxy for the win! but the "I need a hero" lipsync was not better than the aja's tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this a safe space? I kinda wanna **** Salina Estitties in or out of drag :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, heidimontag said:

Roxxxy for the win! but the "I need a hero" lipsync was not better than the aja's tbh

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9WbIP5Mg9e/?hl=en

Nor does it come close to what her grandma/mother in the Andrew's dynasty did. I tell you this fandom will eat anything up just because they are legacy drag race stars and for whatever reason they are programed to believe in this heirachy top to bottom lunacy of "respecting those that came before thou."  :ahh:

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Is this a safe space? I kinda wanna **** Salina Estitties in or out of drag :WAP:

5 hours ago, Jaye said:

frankie probably got her on there since they're BFFs. 

uff -- i love Salinas' openness and free spirit but she is not a good representation of lgbtq.  She just reinforces the worst of our community.. literally have yall heard all the sexcapade stories.. including those about sc*t play.. like sis better keep all that to herself on the show. I worry she'll slip. we dont need more pdf/debauchery claims against our community. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, terrijoe said:

there are people that actually think this.

yet yall say jorgeous cant emote..look at that emotionless face..  cool moves, cool song.  but nooooooo charisma.. officially the most boring/lackluster winner of all time (roxxxy's wig in this space is safe)

now why u go out of your way to find 6 likes tweet to drag shea? 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, unino said:

now why u go out of your way to find 6 likes tweet to drag shea? 

literally came up when i was looking for roxxy as roxxxy's name was used here.  still doesnt take away that Shea is a bore.   Roxxxy has more life then shea in her pinky alone.  I fear Roxxxy will be 2nd in this coveted place.  

tenor.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

I know we don't love Kandy around here but Elliot deserves to be endlessly dragged idc :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I know we don't love Kandy around here but Elliot deserves to be endlessly dragged idc :rip: 

Meh, the ***** doesnt do anything but perform in vegas. The legacy queens ( coco, tamisha, and alexis all spoke favorably of. Her and worked with her for 2 years versus 2 weeks of fiñming.

i also stand by that you cant take s13 queens for their word on anything .  There is a clear divide by castmates on that season, and quite frankly Eliott got the **** end of the stock being eliminated episode 1, voted out episode 2, and told to hide behind a wall and **** talked by the other castmates on episode 3 while producers made her sit back and listen. Three years ago i felt differently, but seeing how season 13 queens treat each other now, i do think some queens being in a cliq contributed to them being offended.  

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

bashing Shea when there are more lacklustre queens to have been crowned (e.g., Trixie, Kylie, Monet) :toofunny3:  her second run on AS5 was underwhelming, sure, but she had a near perfect run on S9 and decent showing on AS7.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

RuPaul's Drag Race (season 16) has received 10 Emmy nominations (8 for the regular program and 2 for Untucked)!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

SASHA + KATYA!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Meh, the ***** doesnt do anything but perform in vegas. The legacy queens ( coco, tamisha, and alexis all spoke favorably of. Her and worked with her for 2 years versus 2 weeks of fiñming.

i also stand by that you cant take s13 queens for their word on anything .  There is a clear divide by castmates on that season, and quite frankly Eliott got the **** end of the stock being eliminated episode 1, voted out episode 2, and told to hide behind a wall and **** talked by the other castmates on episode 3 while producers made her sit back and listen. Three years ago i felt differently, but seeing how season 13 queens treat each other now, i do think some queens being in a cliq contributed to them being offended.  

Tamisha opinion is the only one I use.  Kandy went from being unbearable to likable again (all stars) to back on my blacklist. She the typical Dominican girl who would never claim her blackness in the dr but in the USA (bc it's trendy) shell say she's black and hop on any sjw trend. Kandy's infatuation to make this a scandal stems from her wanting to direct  all the negative hate she had gotten onto  someone else. Clock that tea. 

As a Dominican, I know far too many people like Kandy to know she's a mess.

Messy homosesshua. Girl bye. 

Edited by terrijoe

I MISS SEASON 16, I MISS PLANE JANE, I MISS MORPHINE, I MISS DAWN'S SHADES.

There was SOMETHING SO FRESH ABOUT THAT CAST, I WANT IT BACK

4i66yG3.gif

• Like 7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I MISS SEASON 16, I MISS PLANE JANE, I MISS MORPHINE, I MISS DAWN'S SHADES.

There was SOMETHING SO FRESH ABOUT THAT CAST, I WANT IT BACK

4i66yG3.gif

There might be a recency bias, but I agree with you. It was a great season. S15 was good (the back half especially) but S16 was great from start to finish.

Bob we get you worked with Madonna :dies:

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bob we get you worked with Madonna :dies:

I mean I wouldnt stop talking about that either tbh ... thats a HUGE accomplishment

• Like 3

Girl……

This mess

But Willam is an untrustworthy source so idk lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.