RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

literally everyone and their mothere (including me) saying plastique would kill a Pussycat song / When I Grow Up and she STILL doesn't know the lyrics. It's shocking tbh

She relies on sexy a bit too much clearly. 

it actually infuriates me watching her lip sync.  It's so lazy. She thinks she can just rely on her long ass wig twirls when in reality she ends up doing a huge disservice to the song and her talent 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxxxy ATE those lipsyncs and left NO crumbs!:jonny:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Plastique rolling around on the ground was embarrassing tbh. Are we two episodes away from the end now?

ROXXY winning this season feels correct :clap3:

12 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I'm sorry but THEE Roxxxy Andrews ATE that! I hope she wins this season! It'd be so worthy and imagine if we get a Veterans' All-Stars with Alyssa, Katya, Detox, Tatianna, Raven and many others competing again, how fantastic would that be?

that's what I hope will happen moving forward!

• Like 1

pt. 2 of gias interview

You literally have to be braindead to not see Roxxxy straight up KILLED those lipsyncs I'm sorry. Be mad at a fat ***** moving better to the rhythm of a song than the skinny "dancing queens".

roxxxy-andrews-rupaul's-drag-race.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

You literally have to be braindead to not see Roxxxy straight up KILLED those lipsyncs I'm sorry. Be mad at a fat ***** moving better to the rhythm of a song than the skinny "dancing queens".

roxxxy-andrews-rupaul's-drag-race.gif

Exactly! These people think the no pad wearing, no illusion giving acrobatic twinks in a wig and chapstick are killing LIPsyncs :rip: 

The amount of people I saw ridicule Roxxxy's lipsync last episode :rip:

• Haha 1

Maybe it's because I'm basically checked out of this season or maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of lip syncs smackdowns, but this episode was just meh for me. No queen really gagged me unfortunately.

I agree that Plastique should've won instead of Vanjie, but I think I've finally noticed what's wrong with the former's performing style: she lip syncs with her body instead of her face if it makes sense, so even when she knows the words it's still though to judge because she doesn't really give mouth. That being said, it's shocking that they had Break Free and didn't use for any of the four lip syncs she got to do.

Roxxxy rightfully won all her lip syncs but even her didn't particularly impress me (the one she did two episodes ago was way more impressive imo). It kinda feels like they set her up to win from the beginning to be completely honest and although I'm not mad about it, it somehow makes me feel indifferent to the whole thing (similarly to Shea and Jimbo on their AS seasons).

• Like 1

Vanjie is such a superstar omg and she is a performer. The Britney Spears of drag, so damn charismatic.

Roxxxy is the Grand Dame honey, sit down and enjoy the show cause she's about to show you how it's done 

I think Roxxy ate the first two lip syncs. Break Free none of them really won TBH. 

I think the problem with Plastique is she doesn't know how to draw people in during a lip sync. Because she is so beautiful she needs something unexpected, also she needs to learn how to pace herself. 

This was my favorite episode of the season. 

da issue i had with Jorgeous was her bein so timid

like u out here sayin u ready to buck and split and dip ... ma'am where were those

da song had many opportunities for u to do what u do best and u didn't 

THis is the longest season that I checked out , just crown Roxxy and wrap it up please :rip:

Worst Allstars so far

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

BOB AND MISTRESS!!!!!!

• Like 2

Mistress queen of YouTube 

• Like 1

Why would she choose to fully replicate the Mistress Violet video instead of showing her own style and what she has to say? :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

BOB AND MISTRESS!!!!!!

Can she upload this to Apple Podcasts ffs

• Like 1

Kandy clocked her

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Mess

1 hour ago, PMM said:

Kandy clocked her

… is it really that difficult for Elliott to simply say "I'm sorry for saying what I said? I didn't realize how it came across but I do now and it won't happen again"? I don't think that she was being intentionally racist or transphobic but it doesn't change the fact that she did say some things she shouldn't have said. She even said that she now understands why the things she said were wrong and that she has tried to learn and grow from it, so why can't she apologize to the people she offended and move on?

THAT SAID: why does it seem like a lot of the drama got stirred up behind the scenes and also behind Elliott's back? Not to downplay Elliott's transgressions but if everyone was being super nice to her face, she probably wouldn't have realized that people felt the way they did. Say what you mean and address it there.

Also, does anyone know what episode of untucked Kandy supposedly called Elliott out in?

Edited by loveisdead9582

Elliott With Infinite L's 

• Haha 1

Those poor housemates 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.