RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just saying but Miss Fiercalicious gives everything Jorgeous and Vanjie think they are giving 

:khalyan2:

• Like 3

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorgeous in the top where she belongs :clap3:

she was robbed in the roast and improv challenges 

Edited by Dula Peep

• Like 1

Gia:

Why are people so offended as if she killed a man. This whole stance on gender/acceptance is the new gay marriage of 2015.  This outrage I'm seeing on twitter is so performative and it's getting ridiculous. Shocking it's mostly pre teens and gen z kiddos feeling personally attacked. If her opinion outrages you, you need to chill. People in this world are going to have different opinions and they aren't going to sugar coat it. :coffee2: Are the gays on this site as outraged? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, terrijoe said:

Gia:

Why are people so offended as if she killed a man. This whole stance on gender/acceptance is the new gay marriage of 2015.  This outrage I'm seeing on twitter is so performative and it's getting ridiculous. Shocking it's mostly pre teens and gen z kiddos feeling personally attacked. If her opinion outrages you, you need to chill. People in this world are going to have different opinions and they aren't going to sugar coat it. :coffee2: Are the gays on this site as outraged? 

well i mean, gia is an icon as a villain, but this particular opinion is weird, harmful, and WRONG. as many of her past actions and opinions have been :deadbanana2: like there's the weird sense of superiority over her being the first to present as female on the show, her ignoring that she didnt present as such on her og season, her ignoring the vastly different societal contexts of being a presenting trans person in 2009-12 vs the late 10s, her ignoring RU'S ignorant statements abt trans contestants from the year she was cast again on as4........like the lashings are deserved :michael:

The way Ru's playing the TikTok game better than a vast majority of the queens who've ever competed on the show :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

The way Ru's playing the TikTok game better than a vast majority of the queens who've ever competed on the show :deadbanana2:

she ate this

MOTHER SHANNELL, THE MOTHER THAT YOU ARE!

• Like 1

MOTHER ROXXXY, THE MOTHER THAT YOU ARE!

• Like 2

MOTHER RUPAUL, THE MOTHER THAT YOU ARE!

• Like 1

Roxxxy :WAP: Shannel :WAP: 

• Like 3

Roxxxy Muthafu<kin Andrews

daughter of Erica, granddaughter of Tandi

CROWN HER NOW!!!!!

• Like 2

Roxxxy devoured Groove Is In The Heart. :jonny5:

• Like 3

Roxxxy's first two lipsyncs (and When I Grow Up) were good fun. The last one was... kind of a snooze, but I guess miss thing deserved to put her feet up after bodying the rest of the episode.

I haven't watched the last two episodes, but I will watch this one.

So Jorgeous fumbled the bag again?

This episode really cemented Roxxxy as a legend and the winner of this season. 

• Like 3

GSRmWLSWEAAqq8t?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

ROXXXY MFING ANDREWS!!!!

• Like 2

The old school queens STOMPING on this new girls

:WAP:

• Like 3

If anyone still doubts Roxxy should win after this episode... ch

She is DRAG. SO larger than life and grand and charismatic and the sparkles and the hair and the way she moves. She embodies drag. She ate those hoes UP.

• Like 3

if u would've told me 11 years ago when i was fighting half da world in this thread dat Roxxxy would be so loved and appreciated on this board i think u would be lying LOL

full circle moment for us Roxxxy stans on here 

• Like 7

• Haha 1

Roxxxy calling Shannel "the vintage doll" made me holler :rip: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.