RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Mediocre Rusical. Only one deserved winner (Borejeous). Vanjie robbed.

Spoiler

Also the thought process of Drag Race paying homage in 2024 to this old mid ass film made by a trash heterosexual man who's currently hiding abroad in order to not face justice for having openly r*ped a 13 year old girl. :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

"all she did was replicate the already iconic M3GHAN moves and that was it"

Wasn't she supposed to do exactly that? :rip: No one else on that cast could have done that and that's why she won. 

Exactly the point, where's the flavour in that? Roxxy did Pennywise and it was fantastic, Gottmilk did Blair and she made it funny, so there are ways to portray a character and still do something with it differently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Sometimes being likeable and charismatic is all it takes.  Jorgeous haters just hate she's a cute skinny Latin twink. 

Jorgeous is just so damn adorable.  Suffer ojhs. 

So saying that someone didn't deserve to win automaticaly translates into hating someone? Bffr.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

So saying that someone didn't deserve to win automaticaly translates into hating someone? Bffr.

duh.

Spoiler

*only when it comes to godgeous or plastiqueen

Edited by terrijoe

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 6:18 PM, kataraqueen said:

? Nymphia boring? For sexualizing herself with PJ at every opportunity? For being referential past anything that you could probably even comprehend? For acting like a goofball 24/7 on her season? For being the shadiest ***** on her cast? I think the **** not sis. I don't care what skin colour you have, it does not give you the right to flame THEE BANANA GODDESS like that. SIT

this tumblr *ss personality

Edited by Heirloom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Amethyst :rip:

not the coming out as trans post tied with a gofund me and an album announcement :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

happy for her tho.

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Heirloom said:

this tumblr *ss personality

kpop avi looking *ss speaking on personalities :doc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

I actually found Amy very endearing on her season. Wishing her the best with her transition and future drag (if she continues doing it) :heart:

• Like 2

Props to Amethyst for still trying to serve that cutesy Y2K popstar aesthetic while having that mug :heart:

• Haha 4

Who the hell is Amethyst 😭😭😭 i swear there are too many queens now I feel like everything post S10 blends together for me :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/6/2024 at 12:02 PM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I'm glad Plastique is showcasing her skills and a frontrunner but not winning any money for her racist, Israel-funding, right wing charity. (I'm sure she had no idea, though).

I was #TeamPlastique for the crown, but after finding out about her charity, I hope she doesn't win.

I'm not even gonna lie, it all feels a little cosmic how it worked out, with her winning often, but not money

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

Who the hell is Amethyst 😭😭😭 i swear there are too many queens now I feel like everything post S10 blends together for me :rip:

S15 early out. I feel you though :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Also I randomly remembered reading a comment (from a few years ago) saying that Orion Story was going to be the next Trixie Mattel :skull::skull::skull: 

• Haha 4

Good for Shanel tbh. She deserved it.

• Like 1

They're obviously going to do that whole "We're giving all of your charities $1k-$2.5k" in the final episode

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Mistress almost leaking the entire S15 cast at the Cheesecake Factory, she is INSANE :deadbanana2:

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Haha 4

Watching Roscoe's and GOD Plasma is IRRITATING. Both Batty and Kennedy were fed up with her. The constant need to make **** about her and get attention :mazen:

23 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Amethyst :rip:

not the coming out as trans post tied with a gofund me and an album announcement :deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

happy for her tho.

Transition ain't cheap, *****. Let me give her some coins.

• Like 1

Bob subbing for Monet in a podcast where trinity is subbing for bob is peak sibling rivalry :bibliahh:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bob subbing for Monet in a podcast where trinity is subbing for bob is peak sibling rivalry :bibliahh:

But why did they have to get Dawn to sub for Trinity subbing for Bob? :biblio: Wish they had Plasma or Marcia instead, for a rusical.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But why did they have to get Dawn to sub for Trinity subbing for Bob? :biblio: Wish they had Plasma or Marcia instead, for a rusical.

Oh hell no…. guess this weeks Watchery will be a skip

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

Is there a justification for why this show only gives out $200k or whatever as a grand prize? It's a pretty paltry number even across the network. I've been watching MTV's The Challenge and they give 1 million to these nobodies for winning (no shade I love the challenge) and drag race is allegedly one of the biggest tv shows in the last few years. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Is there a justification for why this show only gives out $200k or whatever as a grand prize? It's a pretty paltry number even across the network. I've been watching MTV's The Challenge and they give 1 million to these nobodies for winning (no shade I love the challenge) and drag race is allegedly one of the biggest tv shows in the last few years. 

My guess is they focus on expansion a tad too much. And there is song rights I suppose 

you can't read the doll!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I once heard somewhere that between sponsorships and the price of all the ad slots that the show pulls in $4 million in revenue per episode. I don't know their expenses obviously (I think licensing each song would cost $20k minimum, RuPaul's salary is probably $3 million - $5 million a season at this point, I'm sure Michelle and the rotating judges get 6-7 figures a season as well, and the costs of running a high budget production are probably pretty significant) but if the real number is anywhere in that ballpark, then they don't have an excuse to bump up the prize money to $1 million except for greed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.