RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That pit stop was just Jan being exposed as a liar lmao 

Honestly the worst queen of all time

• Like 3

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This discourse is so weird to me... A year ago most of the GP wasn't particularly involved in the Israel/Palestine conflict, let alone scrutinizing where the money from their favorite brands/association was going. Blaming Plastique for choosing the charity she chose, especially before the events of the last October, feels performative at best.

I literally said she probably had no idea. I was not blaming her at all. I'm pretty sure this season was filmed before October. I love Plastique. But for the sake of humanity and the Palestinian people, I hope she doesn't win the grand prize because we don't know if any of the money donated to them will be used to help Israel kill more children in any sort of way. Plastique has already won the hearts of the fan base, so that's all that really matters. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I literally said she probably had no idea. I was not blaming her at all. I'm pretty sure this season was filmed before October. I love Plastique. But for the sake of humanity and the Palestinian people, I hope she doesn't win the grand prize because we don't know if any of the money donated to them will be used to help Israel kill more children in any sort of way. Plastique has already won the hearts of the fan base, so that's all that really matters. 

Don't get me wrong I get and agree with your sentiment, but idk hoping that a queen doesn't win because the money would go to her charity which could use them to fund Israel doesn't really sit right with me because ultimately a queen should be judged based on her talent, not the charity she chose (especially when at the time she couldn't possibly foresee the implication of that choice). A way out of this could be to put out a statement and select a new charity or something like that if production allowed it, but the "cancel Plastique" stuff I've seen online in the last few days is not it.

• Like 4

No one is canceling plastique for this, only extremist hypocritical performative weirdos are. I'm just glad ppl are starting to see how aipac/zionist money intentionally is funneled into everything we know and love and it's by design. For decades, they've been buying out politicians and organizations so that they can win the narrative and have ppl side with them by default. It's not working anymore boo boo.  #freepalestine. 

• Like 3

On 7/5/2024 at 6:53 PM, TeemoR said:

Farrah is just desperate for any attention since she has literally 0 talent.

Glad ppl are slowly realizing that toxic twink ain't as innocent as they thought.  Trinity >

• Thanks 1

i'm disappointed that Mik has kinda flatlined after doing so well at the beginning, she seems a little checked out

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I haven't been watching the season just want to say Roxxxy icon, Shannell legend, Mik flop, Plastique useless 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

i'm disappointed that Mik has kinda flatlined after doing so well at the beginning, she seems a little checked out

I feel like something happened during or between episode 3-4 and she checked out since then 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I haven't been watching the season just want to say Roxxxy icon, Shannell legend, Mik flop, Plastique useless 

yeah we can see that you have not been watching

Edited by Afferty
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

So happy for Shannel. Low-key got emotional :weeps:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
56 minutes ago, Afferty said:

yeah we can see that you have not been watching

Where were the lies

14 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

***** WHAT?

Jorgeous didn't even belong in the top 5, bffr, all she did was replicate the already iconic M3GHAN moves and that was it, Shannel was consistent throughout the whole performance and it was well deserved

Gottmik wig spinning > Jorgeous if we are gonna go there.

Clock it. It's so weird seeing people praise what Jorgeous did :rip:

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Preach sister. Old school drag will never be low brow

Jennifer Lopez - This Is Me… Now | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

When Roxy showed up as Pennywise.. I thought it was Nina. :coffee:

Shannel and Angeria were the top 2. Jorgeous winning was just as random as her winning the sewing challenge on S14.

Edited by dumbsparce

Posted (edited)

Angeria had no business in the top 5 doing the same character yet again. Shannel deserved. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 1

"all she did was replicate the already iconic M3GHAN moves and that was it"

Wasn't she supposed to do exactly that? :rip: No one else on that cast could have done that and that's why she won. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Glad ppl are slowly realizing that toxic twink ain't as innocent as they thought.  Trinity >

I knew that bi tch is **** since coming for queen Gia (but also sucking at both her seasons). 

Edited by TeemoR
  • Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Where were the lies

I went into the season also believing Plastique was useless and she's kind of slayed almost every challenge. She's done great at the acting challenge, just slayed the Rusical (in the lead role), made amazing garments in sewing challenges, and even (shocker!) had an excellent set at the roast (even if she probably got help with the jokes :fan:).

Most seasons of All Stars, one queen surprises me by proving they are much better than I thought from their OG season and Plastique is that girl this season for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

I went into the season also believing Plastique was useless and she's kind of slayed almost every challenge. She's done great at the acting challenge, just slayed the Rusical (in the lead role), made amazing garments in sewing challenges, and even (shocker!) had an excellent set at the roast (even if she probably got help with the jokes :fan:).

Most seasons of All Stars, one queen surprises me by proving they are much better than I thought from their OG season and Plastique is that girl this season for sure.

I'll agree with that. Plastique does have talent. There's just no personality there… at all. She's definitely stepped it up from her first season to be sure but… 

• Like 2

Plastique...useless...hmm? 

:khalyan2:

Plastique is the HBIC of AS9 and that's just the facts, no printer!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Clock it. It's so weird seeing people praise what Jorgeous did :rip:

Sometimes being likeable and charismatic is all it takes.  Jorgeous haters just hate she's a cute skinny Latin twink. 

Jorgeous is just so damn adorable.  Suffer ojhs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

truly one of the best all star glow ups (competitive and looks wise) across the franchise

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.