RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, KFC said:

Angeria was not in the top. Her character was supposed to have a New York accent but yet again she reverted to Southern Church Lady :rip:

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

This, i was like, "there is angeria once again playing angeria."

THANK YOU. She wasn't a great partner to Shannel by letting her do the campy New Yorker lady by herself, they were supposed to be sisters and she was funny but outed herself as a one trick pony.

:clack:

• Like 2

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

THANK YOU. She wasn't a great partner to Shannel by letting her do the campy New Yorker lady by herself, they were supposed to be sisters and she was funny but outed herself as a one trick pony.

:clack:

I was watching with my husband, and when nina did her part and it came up old southern church lady i was like "and see, thats really why angeria wanted this part." Which is why i was confused when people said angeria outchurched nina and acted like that was a good thing. It just means angeria was not even in her own character. 🙃

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

The Tuck debunking Farrah's story from last week

1*a2VHNzpr3g9JFXd64637Mw.jpeg

Farrah is just desperate for any attention since she has literally 0 talent.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Farrah is just desperate for any attention since she has literally 0 talent.

Honestly, girls like her, to me, they're not showgirls. They look good on instagram and they hope that the clothes and the jewels are gonna [make up for talent]... but it doesn't.

And tonight proved that.

Duf9YKiWoAI52QB.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Honestly, girls like her, to me, they're not showgirls. They look good on instagram and they hope that the clothes and the jewels are gonna [make up for talent]... but it doesn't.

And tonight proved that.

Duf9YKiWoAI52QB.jpg

So… what happened? What did Trinity say?

1 minute ago, loveisdead9582 said:

So… what happened? What did Trinity say?

She said that it wasn't her who said that but one of her friends who was also having dinner with them. And that the context in which it was said had to do with their sexual preferences as that was the topic of discussion. He basically said sth like "I wouldn't date a man with a ******" but even if that could be considered problematic, it still wasn't Trinity who said it.

Just now, dumbsparce said:

She said that it wasn't her who said that but one of her friends who was also having dinner with them. And that the context in which it was said had to do with their sexual preferences as that was the topic of discussion. He basically said sth like "I wouldn't date a man with a ******" but even if that could be considered problematic, it still wasn't Trinity who said it.

Ah, gotcha. And you're right - Trinity never said it so Farrah can stfu. 

• Like 1

Should've been Jorgeus and Vanjie.

This was such a pity win for Shannel it's borderline embarrassing for her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Jorgeous?! I wouldnt even put her in the top 5 wtf :bibliahh:

Roxxxy & Shannel > Nina > Plastique > Mik > Angeria > Jorgeous & Vanjie.

No one did bad but really? Jorgeous top 2? 

Runway: Shannel > Angeria > Plastique > Mik > Vanjie > Jorgeous > Roxxxy > Nina

That lipsync song :rip: Jorgeous looked INCREDIBLE in that lipsync hair & outfit but these new girls really just be doing anything when it doesn't match the song at all :rip:

Shannel should've won solo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Angeria LOOKED amazing gotdamn.

The pity win and badge back and forth was awkward but like..what were we expecting from a season like this? 

Some of Shannel's expressions/reactions to things that I don't think were meant to stay ih the final product are funny as hell. You can tell she is OVER IT and really doesn't want to be there. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

And tonight proved that.

Duf9YKiWoAI52QB.jpg

Gia is a legend, icon, the moment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This pity win narrative needs to stop. Challenge called for acting, facial expressions, camp. That's exactly what Shannel gave (as well as Jorgeous btw) while others didn't. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I generally hate Rusicals, but this was the best episode in several weeks, with Shannel (deservedly) finally getting a badge + a better than average runway. 

They NEED to ALWAYS have the queens record their own vocals for the Rusicals. It was still nonsensical and corny, but also immediately 500x less cringe than seeing the queens have to lip sync to those awful pre recorded tracks. It gives the queens an opportunity to actually have some creative input too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad Plastique is showcasing her skills and a frontrunner but not winning any money for her racist, Israel-funding, right wing charity. (I'm sure she had no idea, though).

I was #TeamPlastique for the crown, but after finding out about her charity, I hope she doesn't win.

• Like 5

plasma is funny :dies:

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, unino said:

plasma really is a machine, she be talking non stop but always quick and witty. the best type of annoying gay. 

:hoetenks:

Also Amethyst came out as trans 🏳️‍⚧️🩵🩷🤍

• Like 9

That pit stop was just Jan being exposed as a liar lmao 

Jorgeous was by far the best and I'm so happy they didnt give the win to Nina just because

That lipsync song choice was one of the worst I've ever ever heard tho :rip:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2024 at 11:58 AM, modern thing said:

skipped the last two episodes, I really couldn't care less about this season... Pit Stop with Thorgy was sufficient though, LOVE HER  :gaycat:

No offense but if you preferred thrifty thorgy over this season you kinda have bad taste. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Ok must admit, Shannel finally won me over this episode. Who knew doing something as simple as giving us new drag could save her for me. But if I'm being honest it was the gaggy Jorgeous badge gifting that set her ahead as well.  That was the most "aww " moment in drag race in a while. I was rooting for them both. Aww 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Also Amethyst came out as trans 🏳️‍⚧️🩵🩷🤍

so happy for her!

On 7/6/2024 at 2:39 AM, SixWholeYears said:

Should've been Jorgeus and Vanjie.

This was such a pity win for Shannel it's borderline embarrassing for her.

***** WHAT?

Jorgeous didn't even belong in the top 5, bffr, all she did was replicate the already iconic M3GHAN moves and that was it, Shannel was consistent throughout the whole performance and it was well deserved

Gottmik wig spinning > Jorgeous if we are gonna go there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

18 hours ago, Vespertine said:

They NEED to ALWAYS have the queens record their own vocals for the Rusicals. It was still nonsensical and corny, but also immediately 500x less cringe than seeing the queens have to lip sync to those awful pre recorded tracks. It gives the queens an opportunity to actually have some creative input too. 

Spill sis, I get so mad when a musical challenge comes up but it only ends up being a dancing + lip syncing challenge!

17 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I'm glad Plastique is showcasing her skills and a frontrunner but not winning any money for her racist, Israel-funding, right wing charity. (I'm sure she had no idea, though).

I was #TeamPlastique for the crown, but after finding out about her charity, I hope she doesn't win.

This discourse is so weird to me... A year ago most of the GP wasn't particularly involved in the Israel/Palestine conflict, let alone scrutinizing where the money from their favorite brands/association was going. Blaming Plastique for choosing the charity she chose, especially before the events of the last October, feels performative at best.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.