RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

rihannafan

Some of yall twisting yourselves to believe Nymphia should have been in the bottom here instead of Morphine lmao

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does Dawn do successfully? Quickly.

She's gotta be the most underwhelming queen to ever make it top 6. Just talked **** under her breath all season.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

This pit crew MAN in Q and Morphine's room is so fine - was he hard there? The bulge was BULGING 🍆

What's his @ and does he have an OF? 🔎

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • Thanks 6

When Plasma and Mhi'ya got eliminated, it felt like we missed out on potentially amazing challenge performances and lipsyncs. Dawn's elimination gave very much third-out vibes where there's nothing else to look forward from her. Honestly shocked she made it this far.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not me trying to scroll past Watcha Packing on YouTube, as I do every saturday morning, and seeing the elf emoji in the title :skull:

Whyyy would they do that 🧚‍♀️

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

very sad to see Dawn go, but the bottom two was the only acceptable pair this episode and Morphine ATE her up 

They wanted DAWN leave so bad with that lip sync song, they KNEW she couldn't do sht with Morphine around 

• Like 2

these two are comedic GENIUSES!!! :jonny6:

Morphine ate DOWN. 

I kind of wish she'd have won the political song challenge so she had more of a chance now. 

Queued OUT next :giraffe:

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sapphira and Plane giving effortless professional winner tea :clap3:

Sapphira then coming out in that GAG of a runway :clap3:

Nymphia keeps looking more and more like a deserving 3rd place each week. And next week we have her in the tired yellow again :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Plane & Sapphira bounced off each other so well. The segregation bit was hilarious actually :laugh:

Edited by Nido
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but Morphine absolutely deserved her bottom 2 position when she pretty much asked Q to take over for her cause she didn't know what to say :rip:

Nymphia def wasn't funny either but she stayed in character the whole time and did better than Dawn in every aspect this week so the bottom 2 then becomes clear

dawn being absolutely murdered :heart2: it took some time to get rid of her but the pay off was glorious

• Haha 1

I'm tired of them to scare to put Nymphia in the btm, they already saw her performed, let the ***** proves herself with lipsync :rip:

Saphirra is winning for sure at this point, not a bad winner per say all in all. If Plane had better runway package she would be deserving too :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

am I the only person who thought Nymphia was not that bad? :chick3:

anyways at least Dawn is OUT :clap3:

Is this the only season along with S5 (detox, coco, Alyssa ) were 3 queens lip-synced for their life thrice? (Mhiya, Geneva, morphine)

They wanted Dawn OUUUUUTT :bibliahh:

God I'm praying that the top 4 are Sapphira/Nymphia/Jane/Morphine. Happy to see all the Q clocks in here. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

21 minutes ago, Harsh2256 said:

Is this the only season along with S5 (detox, coco, Alyssa ) were 3 queens lip-synced for their life thrice? (Mhiya, Geneva, morphine)

S3: Delta Work, Shangela, Alexis Mateo & Carmen Carrera all lip-synced three times each.

S4: Latrice Royale, Milan, Jiggly Caliente all lip-synced three times each. 

S13: Brita, Jackie Cox & HnC all lip-synced three times each. 

S14 came close to with Jorgeous & Jasmine Kennedy lip-syncing three times; Kerri Colby & MM lip-synced twice. 

(Alexis had the weirdest run in S3 because she won 3 times and bottomed/lip-synced three times. :rip:)

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, @michael said:

So what does Dawn do successfully? Quickly.

She's gotta be the most underwhelming queen to ever make it top 6. Just talked **** under her breath all season.

The producers literally screamed at you that they were eliminating Dawn no matter what when they made the song Body, and yet here your stupid ass is still sitting in this thread shitting on Dawn saying she can't perform or do **** because you can't spot obvious stunts and shenanigans

i don't even like Dawn but ***** that was stupid to say, I like you less

• Thumbs Down 2

And if the producers had done the opposite and made the song favor Dawn instead of Morphine, bet that same person would be sat up here STILL saying Dawn can't do **** and they picked the song for her

like Dawn is annoying and undercooked but first of all you're not funny or shady second of all she does plenty of **** successfully, namely she can sew, she can perform just fine, ***** what do YOU do successfully? Quickly 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyway I personally ******* hate this season and almost everyone on it and I'm so gagged by the good fan reception it's getting

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Oh I love Morphine though, she and DeDeLicious are some of the best lip sync assassins we've gotten in awhile

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Y'all, help me out for real

am I crazy or does something about this show not just FEEL tired

dont get me wrong it's still enjoyable

but isn't something about the show starting to just feel so tired

does nobody else feel it

i'm not burned out, there is just… something missing 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

they need to switch it up, we're getting too many queens that prepared for certain ways or challenges and doing it well. 

it's became a pattern of what you need to do to be successful on the show. way too predictable. 

best part pf the episode was Morphine's lipsync :clap3:

Also Sapphira's vocals, wow :worship:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.