RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Tomorrow, we find out who the Top 10 queens are! Post your predictions below!

Raja

Alaska

Alyssa Edwards

Detox

Bianca Del Rio

Bob The Drag Queen

Valentina

Monét X Change

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Sasha Colby

:campfire:

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatianna, Alexis, Jaida will leave next.

Ra’jah also does not belong here but you are still delulu about her.

• ATRL Moderator

MO’s current gender bending drag doesn’t do it for me.  I like gender bending drag, just not hers :rip:  

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I mean I’m saying it again but monet doesn’t belong here.  even all the girls th at left today belong above her.  They all have moments where they serve cunt.  Monet? She’s good! But she never had that effortless fierce yas serve moment. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

52 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Raja

Alaska

Alyssa Edwards

Detox

Bianca Del Rio

Bob The Drag Queen

Valentina

Monét X Change

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Sasha Colby

:campfire:

Not you being 80% correct :eek:

I GAVE MO HEART A 10???????

i was on something fr

• ATRL Moderator

Also can we talk about how Kennedy has the WORST set of lip sync songs on all of rpdr?

I was gonna cancel (cute song I guess but not her skill set)

Roar

Green Light

Wrecking Ball

Fancy

like her iconic lip sync is to roar!  Can you imagine if she got a song that’s an actual dance track or vocally impressive track.??!

• Like 1

tati this high is a huge sneak but i think she benefits from having like no haters fjfkd

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

this future #1 ranking queen on the ATRL U.S. Queens Rate:bibliahh:

Oh she is starting her AS10 (aka All Winners 2) campaign already? :jonny5:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Also can we talk about how Kennedy has the WORST set of lip sync songs on all of rpdr?

I was gonna cancel (cute song I guess but not her skill set)

Roar

Green Light

Wrecking Ball

Fancy

like her iconic lip sync is to roar!  Can you imagine if she got a song that’s an actual dance track or vocally impressive track.??!

On Canada vs The World 2 hopefully :duca:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

S7 is kinda the season that aged the best? At first everyone was hating it and deeming it the worst season, but it stood the test of time and is actually very entertaining on a rewatch.

Not to mention how many successful queens it has produced.

They definetely knew what was the future of drag (Violet, Super polish,expensive) + Relatable (trixie/katya)

• Thanks 1

Not the conservative side showing when it’s come to Mo Heart :lakitu: What part of gender-fluid that you don’t understand ? It’s not like she’s getting worse on drag either, her makeup and fashion sense are still stunning. 

Prob one of my favorite queen, super entertaining and her AS journey is truly amazing. Her UKvsTW isn’t as bad y’all claim either, she brought the looks alongside Jimbo.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

55 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

Not the conservative side showing when it’s come to Mo Heart :lakitu: What part of gender-fluid that you don’t understand ? It’s not like she’s getting worse on drag either, her makeup and fashion sense are still stunning. 

Prob one of my favorite queen, super entertaining and her AS journey is truly amazing. Her UKvsTW isn’t as bad y’all claim either, she brought the looks alongside Jimbo.

I just don't think her humor 1. Aged well 2. Developed well 3. Is unique in any way

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

tati this high is a huge sneak but i think she benefits from having like no haters fjfkd

I mean.. that's the whole point of the rate. What makes Tati different from irrelevant flops who also don't have haters is that she has shown immense amount of c.unt and talent.

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

S1: -

S2: Tatianna

S3: Alexis Mateo, Raja

S4: -

S5: Alaska, Alyssa Edwards, Detox, Roxxxy Andrews

S6: Bianca Del Rio

S7: -

S8: Bob The Drag Queen

S9: Valentina

S10: Monét X Change

S11: Ra'Jah O'Hara

S12: Jaida Essence Hall

S13: -

S14: -

S15: Mistress Isabelle Brooks, Sasha Colby

Tomorrow's should be Tatianna, Alexis Mateo, Monet, Rajah & Jaida.

Raja, Alaska, Alyssa, Detox, Roxxxy, Bianca, Bob, Valentina, MIB, Sasha Colby Top 10!!

WOW doesn't even have to bother doing All Winners 2 if they don't get Bob and Alaska to do it. They're the only iconic winners left (cause we know Bianca won't do it). If they manage to get Violet and Trixie in the mix, I fully believe it would become the season with the biggest ratings ever.

• Like 3

AW2 ideal cast:

Bianca Del Rio

Bob The Drag Queen

Alaska

Sasha Velour

Aquaria

Symone

Priyanka Chopra

Lawrence Chaney

I think everyone else can be saved for AW3

• Like 5

Alaska and Bob are not doing the same Winners season lbr. They both know they will win against everyone else so they're probably just gonna take turns lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Alaska and Bob are not doing the same Winners season lbr. They both know they will win against everyone else so they're probably just gonna take turns lol

I mean, it’d be great competition and whoever wins will get a massive boost in their careers. What would be a damn kii would be if the previous Queen of All Queens had to compete to defend her title in each all Winners season. I know they won’t do it, but it would definitely keep things interesting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.