Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Just now, Dior said:

Smackdown women roster is giving local competitors realness and that’s a huge problem 

exactly

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/3/2022 at 1:12 PM, zoldyck said:

I don't know whats the point of having good worker on smack down when they get 5 minute match or 5 way No.1 contender matches. They need someone to bring in drama/personality like Nia, Lana and Billie not another bland good worker.

Not anything on Tegan, but these new signing are giving AEW tease. A bloated division where barely anybody stand out. 

I've mentally already checked out of SmackDown women, I only watch it for the Bloodline/Sami story :deadbanana4:

The over-reliance on Damage CTRL is stupid and just proves they made that roster with the idea that Charlotte, Naomi and Sasha were going to elevate the irrelevant women, which now they're making Bayley do even though Damage CTRL as a stable isn't that over. :skull:  Liv/Sonya was over after like a month, Shayna being reduced to a sidekick, Emma, Tegan and Xia all lack charisma and are just there to fill out spots. They don't realize that they can't make any new stars if they're not giving any sort of effort in establishing storytelling in the women's division.

They need to get Liv in there with Zelina or Scarlett because that's the only hope we're going to have of anything interesting happening before March.

4 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I've mentally already checked out of SmackDown women, I only watch it for the Bloodline/Sami story :deadbanana4:

The over-reliance on Damage CTRL is stupid and just proves they made that roster with the idea that Charlotte, Naomi and Sasha were going to elevate the irrelevant women, which now they're making Bayley do even though Damage CTRL as a stable isn't that over. :skull:  Liv/Sonya was over after like a month, Shayna being reduced to a sidekick, Emma, Tegan and Xia all lack charisma and are just there to fill out spots. They don't realize that they can't make any new stars if they're not giving any sort of effort in establishing storytelling in the women's division.

They need to get Liv in there with Zelina or Scarlett because that's the only hope we're going to have of anything interesting happening before March.

Yes the presence of A-lister like Sasha/Charlotte/Naomi is greatly missed. 

The division is so unbalanced. On one roster they got Bianca/Rhea/Becky/Asuka/Alexa and other brand the only veteran is Natalya. No star power, no charisma, just newbies who have been failing to gain any type of relevancy. Just dreadful and they bloating it up. 

Manager side of SD with Scarlett, Zelina, B-Fad look more interesting than their actual working roster :deadbanana2:

B-Fab and Maxxine was the last exciting fued tbh 

Days as TagTeam champion

Asuka - 218 days

Shayna - 215 days

Nia - 215 days

Sasha - 192 days

Nikki ASH - 186 days

Kairi - 171 days

:rip:

This really is the female 24/7. Full of B list wrestlers.

them acknowledging Eve omfjjfjf :jonny6:

RR return confirmed?? :eek:

Eve is like the only openly Democrat outside of Summer Rae who never voted or supported Republicans :clap3:

i’m lowkey tired of all those women after the past couple months :rip: + we all know Becky is going to win and I would love it if both her and Charlotte stay away from ALL titles for the next 5 years 

We need some more returns + where tf is Doudrop? Is Dana really not gonna have a follow up or fued with Nikki after she took her title and threw it beside the trash :deadbanana2:

Edited by Bussea

I am guessing Bayley costs Becky either tonight triple threat match or next week singles match. 

There is no way they are going to run Becky vs Bianca or Bayley vs Bianca again. Bianca next challenger is probably Alexa or Rhea.

not too bad for an FS1 show :eek:

Rampage :bibliahh:

51 minutes ago, Bussea said:

where tf is Doudrop?

I imagine Triple H thinks if he keeps her away for long enough, he can just bring her back as Piper Niven without explanation.

46 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I am guessing Bayley costs Becky either tonight triple threat match or next week singles match. 

There is no way they are going to run Becky vs Bianca or Bayley vs Bianca again. Bianca next challenger is probably Alexa or Rhea.

I can’t see them running Bianca/Rhea before WM. Maybe Alexa turns tonight and wins?

1 minute ago, plaidarms said:

I imagine Triple H thinks if he keeps her away for long enough, he can just bring her back as Piper Niven without explanation.

I can’t see them running Bianca/Rhea before WM. Maybe Alexa turns tonight and wins?

I can see them running Bianca vs Rhea at RR, and Bianca vs Charlotte at WrestleMania. Assuming SD program is Ronda vs Becky.

33 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

not too bad for an FS1 show :eek:

Rampage :bibliahh:

Smackdown does in the 800k range on FS1 so this is really great number :clap3:

TANKpage omggggg it's getting rough out there for the two time Booker of the Year winner :eek: 

Raw plans:

Spoiler

- Bloodline promo

- Tag Title Match: Usos vs. Matt Riddle & a partner

- Bayley & Becky Lynch promo

- Title contender tourney: Asuka vs. Bayley vs. Rhea Ripley

- Seth Rollins promo

- US Title: Mustafa Ali vs. Austin Theory

- JBL Poker Invitational leading to a match

- Akira Tozawa vs. Dominik Mysterio

- Title contender tourney: Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross

SPOILERS:

- Katana Chance and Trick Williams are working Main Event tonight. 

- Elias is not listed as Matt Riddle's opponent tonight, instead he has a different partner listed that accentuates the story

- Solo Sikoa, Sami Zayn are both in town for tonight's show.

- The Poker Invitational leads to OC vs. Alpha Academy and Baron Corbin

20 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Raw plans:

Hide contents

- Bloodline promo

- Tag Title Match: Usos vs. Matt Riddle & a partner

- Bayley & Becky Lynch promo

- Title contender tourney: Asuka vs. Bayley vs. Rhea Ripley

- Seth Rollins promo

- US Title: Mustafa Ali vs. Austin Theory

- JBL Poker Invitational leading to a match

- Akira Tozawa vs. Dominik Mysterio

- Title contender tourney: Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross

SPOILERS:

- Katana Chance and Trick Williams are working Main Event tonight. 

- Elias is not listed as Matt Riddle's opponent tonight, instead he has a different partner listed that accentuates the story

- Solo Sikoa, Sami Zayn are both in town for tonight's show.

- The Poker Invitational leads to OC vs. Alpha Academy and Baron Corbin

?

not this fat **** oh my god I wanted a RETURN

Solo’s… “running butt?” looks so ineffective. Like Toni Storm’s looks so stiff like she’s actually doing damage :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Respect KO??

booo this man

Bayley :zzz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.