• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lorde, here goes Lacey Evers's reboot #37... :coffee2:

They need to stop trying to make Lacey happen tbh.  At this point, "fetch" is more likely to happen than her.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:45 PM, KillaCham. said:

Of course. ratings. are up when you have the. smart. sexy. sassy. strategic. statistician Kiara James booked for television.

20221201-173509.gif

My foreign grandfather doesn't know her name so he calls her "the business b*tch." ?

Sable’s daughter!

22 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Just learned that Ludwig Kaise is with Tiffany Slutton. :weeps:

She really has it all huh?

Return update:

Spoiler

Fightful saying Tegan Nox/Nixon Newell’s return is “imminent”

If she shows up tonight in the Liv/Damage CTRL promo…

Edited by plaidarms

Just now, plaidarms said:

Return update:

Hide contents

Fightful saying Tegan Nox/Nixon Newell’s return is “imminent”

Ok and what are we supposed to do with this?

Ughhh did WWE just pay for the rights to THAT PART of the Black Sabbath song???  If I have to hear "Generals gathered in their masses" again, I SWEAR... :gaycat7:

So with Tegan returning, how many LGBT women do we have on the SD roster now???  Triple HHH said GAY RIGHTS!  Waiting for him to change the SD opening theme to a k.d. lang x Indigo Girls collab :alexz:

Anyway, US vs. Mexico in the finals of the "World Cup"?  Must NOT be soccer... :fan:

TF was Ricochet shouting after that spot that they muted him for like 30 seconds straight?? :dies: N/A didn't even get bleeped when she was screaming about her hole that one time...

Anyway, whoever told ref Jason Ayers to grow out his facial hair deserves clear skin for life! :smitten: 

Did Tegan murder somebody that I don’t know of? Everyone on the internet is dragging her for returning and for WHAT :deadbanana:

Another boring ***** returning while BILLIE ******* KAY REMAINS UNEMPLOYED. :weeps:

44 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Did Tegan murder somebody that I don’t know of? Everyone on the internet is dragging her for returning and for WHAT :deadbanana:

the hate she gets is so ******* weird.

46 minutes ago, Bussea said:

the hate she gets is so ******* weird.

!!!! Like I was never her biggest fan but she was harmless (if a bit boring). But it looks like she’s coming back with a LOOK this time so idk why the fumes are necessary

Who on Earth wants to see TEGAN NOX?!?! Is Triple Nose serious :rip: I am sure people switching channels would stay when they see this bland charisma vaccuum

She is harmless, but again what is the point of having her?

They just be adding numbers, bloating the numbers in bad way. We don't need Candice LeRai 2. Like add women who bring something different(even in bad way) like Nia, Lana or Billie Kay.

I honestly think Hunter is maybe trying to right some wrongs (at least in his eyes :rip:). I think he feels these people should've never been fired/quit to begin with so he's bringing them back out of guilt considering what was actually happening behind the scenes.

Not Zelina replacing Scarlett in the dark match :deadbanana4:

and she literally looks like Scarlett now too :psyduck:

I'm so done with Triple Nose. actively rooting for WWE to fail now ?

Tegan's return already outviewing every single women's segment from last night's SD despite being posted way late (like, even later than all the Level Up matches :rip: ). It's even outviewed most Bloodline segments rn

1. Sheamus beats up the Usos (316K)
  2. Tegan Nox returns (281K)
  3. Sami Zayn promo/Bloodline celebration (251K)
  4. Sheamus vs. Sami Zayn (206K)
  5. (all other segments under 200K atm)

5 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Tegan's return already outviewing every single women's segment from last night's SD despite being posted way late (like, even later than all the Level Up matches :rip: ). It's even outviewed most Bloodline segments rn

1. Sheamus beats up the Usos (316K)
  2. Tegan Nox returns (281K)
  3. Sami Zayn promo/Bloodline celebration (251K)
  4. Sheamus vs. Sami Zayn (206K)
  5. (all other segments under 200K atm)

I mean haven't all the returns garnered good views on YT? I even remember Emma having a decent number when she came back. :rip:

13 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I mean haven't all the returns garnered good views on YT? I even remember Emma having a decent number when she came back. :rip:

SD returns, I believe so.  But the Raw returns have been hit or miss on YT.  The fact that she's outviewing the Bloodline (for the most part) is pretty impressive, though.  Not even Queen Emma's return did that iirc...

4 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

SD returns, I believe so.  But the Raw returns have been hit or miss on YT.  The fact that she's outviewing the Bloodline (for the most part) is pretty impressive, though.  Not even Queen Emma's return did that iirc...

I mean its a Romanless Bloodline segment so I'm not surprised the views are not there. 

I will say, Tegan got a better pop than Candice, Emma, and Mia so I guess there's that. 

10 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

!!!! Like I was never her biggest fan but she was harmless (if a bit boring). But it looks like she’s coming back with a LOOK this time so idk why the fumes are necessary

and it’s not like the other superstars that people suggest to return are better either :rip:  I don’t care about Tegan, but the way people are reacting and dragging her on twitter is….. :rip: Her getting signed is not taking food out of your mouth :deadbanana2:

I like that Triple H is resigning wrestlers who couldn’t get a proper chance under vince’s reign :michael: he’s trying to rebuild the SD division that people were complaining about just last week :toofunny2:

Edited by Bussea

Bayley didn't lie when she said Smackdown needed ratings so that's why she popped up.

:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.