Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

qFbgP52.png

aSgbtTH.png

My mental heath is just me playing one song for 3 days straight :clack:  and I can't listen to anything else.  

Site works extremely bad for me today guess I'll take a 3 days break from here 

Also why is my avi constantly removed?? Is this a new bug??

fc4d1fb45f01caf9f5cf1aac30acf4a6eb3c6609.gif

I really need to execute my idea of sending myself a PM that is a master list of reaction gifs so I don't have to search for them with G**gle all the time 

Probably won't though :lakitu: Feeling super lazy today

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I really need to execute my idea of sending myself a PM that is a master list of reaction gifs so I don't have to search for them with G**gle all the time 

I have all the Gretchen gifs saved in a PM to myself

mhOFitq.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Curaga said:

I had A LOT of gifs saved on my... desktop when I was reading ATRL without an account. Those were years of worth of gifs, it was literally a whole ass chronicle 

19 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

so I'm in this song pop tournament with @MusicLoverDude  and like Im winning by a point with the host of that facebook group and he actually messages me to play him so he can win or tie so he can have a perfect score :biblio:

like idk if that's just me or I feel that is so petty because I very little win and he was like your the only person im losing too?  yeah so :skull:

all because I haven't played him back in 2 days :skull:

Omg was it Anthony? :ahh:

5 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Omg was it Anthony? :ahh:

YES I ended up winning the match he thought he had in the bag and messaged me again and was like wait I didnt know you knew 1969? like he really wanted that 0 losts this week :dies:

10 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

YES I ended up winning the match he thought he had in the bag and messaged me again and was like wait I didnt know you knew 1969? like he really wanted that 0 losts this week :dies:

Lol the dude wins so many tournaments along with Mark. Like...he can chill :dies:

been touched grass on whatever this cursed site crushed all through my weekend and ive never been exciting for outside societies in a long time. being sober turns out surprisingly  great.

51 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Lol the dude wins so many tournaments along with Mark. Like...he can chill :dies:

right :toofunny3:  like he cant go messaging people asking can we tie? like it wasn't even a tournament just a normal weekly match. :rip:

6 hours ago, Kern said:

I had A LOT of gifs saved on my... desktop when I was reading ATRL without an account. Those were years of worth of gifs, it was literally a whole ass chronicle 

What happened to them? :thing:

OMFG my city about to be flooded in 2 days :rip: like, stores are empty because people mass bought water and food, there are sand bags everywhere… this is so crazy I'm actually lowkey scared. And I still have to go to work like…? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Kern said:

OMFG my city about to be flooded in 2 days :rip: like, stores are empty because people mass bought water and food, there are sand bags everywhere… this is so crazy I'm actually lowkey scared. And I still have to go to work like…? :rip:

Are you in North Carolina? I know there's a tropical system trying to form off the coast 

9 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Are you in North Carolina? I know there's a tropical system trying to form off the coast 

No I live in Europe actually. It's not really common here 

1 hour ago, Kern said:

i saw videos of the flooding and was gunna ask if you'd been affected! :dancehall: hope its not too bad for you

11 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i saw videos of the flooding and was gunna ask if you'd been affected! :dancehall: hope its not too bad for you

For now not much is happening here in the city but some small ones in the region got literally destroyed. This is so crazy 

• Like 1

on a lighter note I started collecting gifs from scratch but does anyone know how to save them, especially the ones that are videos and not gifs?

spacer.png

tumblr_n0864vt2we1snv4ozo1_250.gif

And if I remember correctly, adding gifs to the google bar doesn't really save them and they can still be gone if the source is gone?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kern said:

Praying for my little raccoon :heart: stay safe

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kern said:

That's scary af so no wonder, PLEASE stay safe. :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.