Random Thoughts

Guernica

A Very Happy 31st Birthday to the One and Only NIALL HORAN!

I know I'm speaking for everyone on ATRL when I say we are endlessly grateful for your existence. The one male artist in between the bunch of female artists on this site that we can all agree on to stan for. :heart2:

There's no other man nearly as kind, funny, charming, handsome and hot as you are. 

Thank you for everything you do for us, all the excellent music, the heartfelt lyrics, the best tour of all time and just being yourself.

Have the best day and the best year. We will always have your back. :heart:

To celebrate, we'll all stream this in unison :celestial3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Breakdown
  • Like 2

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a controversial take but watching the VMAs I realized the music industry right now is... extremely oversexualized when it comes to women? Like... there was a lot going on. Not sure if that's good or bad but yeah.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thanks 1

Damn :skull:

she can really release Reputation(TV) now, with this hate she getting

this is so true tho… somehow I heard songs like Espresso or BOAF everywhere and I don't use autoplay. They were on TikTok, people irl were talking about it etc.
Fortnight? I forgot this song even exists 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

@Kern what did you do to piss off that Bey stan? Your reply was harmless :dies:

Nothing but I think they are like that in general because I remember that username going off on someone in a very similar way long time ago :rip: And I thought I ate with that joke :dies: I was so shocked at this aggressive response 

Spoiler

@flower moon HQ drama 

Edited by Kern
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kern said:

And I thought I ate with that joke :dies:

You ate the visuals :gayoncecat2:

Spoiler

I giggled. Some people just have little to no sense of humor and think they're better than everyone else :foot: don't worry about it

• Like 2

My boyfriend can't visit me because there is a flood in my city :rip: 

which means I won't flood his ass with chlamydia anytime soon 

Me and my friend might start our own reaction YouTube channel and she wants our first to be katy

I gotta act to be nice about it or just be a troll :rip: the album better not have any woman's world sounding songs again or my face is just gonna be 

jordanannyoed.gif?ex=66e643d8&is=66e4f25

• Haha 1

Allday stans Addison Rae I peaked at his playlist and he has diet Pepsi in there :WAP:

He has TASTEEEE 

3 hours ago, artc0cx said:

I'm hating being gay, grindr is full of scammers now, tinder no one responds, gym guys only want to ***

Honestly I'm starting to feel like I should have settled down with a guy when I was in my early 20's and out in the clubs because it's damn near impossible to meet anybody now :skull: 

I get my mum is unwell but shes starting to become toxic and rude that I was on the phone to my friend for 4 hours today and shes like at least shes got a boyfriend and im like please you chase all the guys I like away and get shitty If I go over to see a guy for the weekend

I get shes afraid of her body shutting down but she cant shelter me like this.  If she does go ill have nobody :skull:

and thing is i dont even know if im into males anymore besides Jordan who is a fem emo boy.  

6 hours ago, KFC said:

Honestly I'm starting to feel like I should have settled down with a guy when I was in my early 20's and out in the clubs because it's damn near impossible to meet anybody now :skull: 

Literally, in my case I feel like I wasted years of my life with a guy in my early 20s

I just want JW to do whatever he wants to me :fountain::gaynetcat3:

I like bad blood

But atrl logic GROSS YOU GOT NO TASTE

Look that was when I liked Taylor and that music video gave me goose bumps especially when she walked through those flames with Hayley williams and all that. That was a MOMENT before she got overhyped. No other swiftie video made me get goose bumps like that 

Stop acting high and mighty and accept all her other videos suck 

• Thanks 1

so I'm in this song pop tournament with @MusicLoverDude  and like Im winning by a point with the host of that facebook group and he actually messages me to play him so he can win or tie so he can have a perfect score :biblio:

like idk if that's just me or I feel that is so petty because I very little win and he was like your the only person im losing too?  yeah so :skull:

all because I haven't played him back in 2 days :skull:

• Haha 1

gross my ex still thinks there still a chance with us ........... like no ... no attraction or anything on my end except ....... ick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.