• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Jotham

• Cloröx

On 2/12/2023 at 9:26 PM, FREE said:

i got covid after 3 years :rip:

I got it for the 4th time since my first hit in february 2020 last monday:skull:

Are you sick? Or doing fine?

Edited by *Tim

I know of districts where parents of athletes died from sports team Covid outbreaks

I'm not sure what they thought the kids were going to do after games/school but apparently they didn't really think out that these minors still lived with their parents at least until they lost those parents to Covid

I knew a coach who died in 2020 too. Great guy who really didn't deserve to die that way. I talked with him earlier on the day he died and he sounded good but they often bounce before the end

"We estimated that US life expectancy at birth dropped by 3.08 years due to the million COVID-19 deaths. Economic welfare losses estimated in terms of national income growth supplemented by the value of lives lost, was in the order of US$3.57 trillion."

This is literally directly contradictory. So will the immunocompromised be able to get Covid boosters more than once per year or not? More incompetence from the CDC working group.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.