• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Jotham

• Cloröx

The Americas saw 1,087,390 new COVID cases and 4,155 deaths last week.

Cases in South America rose 43.1%, the biggest jump in the region, while the highest increase in COVID-related deaths was in Central America at 21.3%, PAHO said in a news conference, adding that cases in the region have been growing for the past six weeks.

Heavy skepticism on the FDA panel that approved Novavax on the number of people holding out for it for their booster specifically (although I guess this logic could apply to the original dose too to an extent) simply because of the different technology from the mRNA. It's happening but not enough data currently (besides anecdotes and maybe a dozen tweets) on the amount holding out for that reason specifically or if was just another excuse for them to not get vaccinated in the first place.

Interesting developments for the US for the next few years on prioritizing one vaccine vs. another coming from these Novavax panels today

Everyone around me is treating Covid as endemic. No one cares about getting it anymore :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Everyone around me is treating Covid as endemic. No one cares about getting it anymore :clap3:

Same here. So glad it feels like everyones moved on with their lives and aren't in a panic now :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.