2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

For 2 weeks wouldn't be horrendous I guess. But trump is the king of delay I swear πŸ˜‚

Is there any chance that Biden will win ? I keep seeing people saying he might be able to, but I can't help thinking that it's delusion or denial to even consider it :skull:

Β 

27 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

If he wins, it's going to be some crazy 4 years, or longer :skull:

4 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Is there any chance that Biden will win ? I keep seeing people saying he might be able to, but I can't help thinking that it's delusion or denial to even consider it :skull:

Β 

Girl he's starting to lose state polls in places like New Hampshire, it's dire

5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Girl he's starting to lose state polls in places like New Hampshire, it's dire

Thank you I had to check if I was being pessimistic for nothing

28 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Thank you I had to check if I was being pessimistic for nothing

We have over 120 days till Election Day. (Less days till early voting)Β 

Β 

no one really knows what's gonna happen in those days. 120 days is a lifetime in the political world.Β 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Β 

It's all but guaranteed now that Trump will win.Β 
Β 

Biden is starting to fall in polling in blue states that shouldn't even be up for battle. He is refusing to do anything after the Supreme Court's decision besides beg people to vote and send out more emails begging people for money that somehow will be magically matched by 600%. He tried to outright the Republicans on the border and immigration for a moment, thinking anyone on the fence would pick him over Trump on that issue (you can't out-right the right) and a chunk of voters were already intended on voting third party or not voting at all because of his unconditional support and funding of Israel's genocide. All that on top of the horrid performance we saw last week that confirmed what leftists and people with half a brain have been saying for years. It's over unless he drops out or for whatever reason and whatever way, is replaced.

Β 

Don't listen to users here who have spent their entire time on ATRL only in the civics section working overtime to make Biden and the party look more like they are not in danger than they actually are.Β 
Β 

Democratic Party (and Biden) have put all of this on themselves. It all started in 2016 when they tried to convince everyone that HRC was the only candidate running who would beat Trump, when literally everything said otherwise. And here we are.Β 
Β 

I'm ready for the downvotes from the expected members!Β :heart:

Β 

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

WashingtonCNNΒ β€”Β 

Some Democratic governors are seeking a meeting with the White House to discuss their concerns about President Joe Biden in the aftermath of his poor debate performance, multiple sources with knowledge of the discussions told CNN.

Β 

The concern from some of the nation's Democratic governors were aired on a call Monday organized by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, one of the sources said. The call was attended by governors only.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Redstreak

CNNs post debate poll is the exact same numbers as their last poll (49-43)

and before anyone jumps in with "BUt tHaTs STiLl hORRiblE"

I'm just saying how did nothing change for anyone in this poll πŸ’€

Β 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 1

FWIW, the polls are likely to be awful for Biden just like they were awful for Obama and Trump after thier first debates flops. We need to wait a few weeks to see if there was an actual change.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.