• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

@Communionย does this seem remotely legit? :skull:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only good thing to come from this debate is that there are serious discussions and pressure for Biden to drop out. At this point his ego could **** over millions and he needs to put his pride aside

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

The only good thing to come from this debate is that there are serious discussions and pressure for Biden to drop out. At this point his ego could **** over millions and he needs to put his pride aside

He already said he's not. And Obama confirmed his support for Biden. It's not happening. It's 100% Joever.

It would be a kii if after this, Biden manages to eke out Trump in November.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is actually real omgย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 5

Love being American. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

The View :bibliahh:

I will give props to Sara for calling out members of the panel for denying the basic reality of Bidenโ€™s declining cognitive state. But Sunny, Joy, and Ana are clowns.ย 

• Like 1

Not Biden doing a great clean up on aisle 1 today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

ย 

keep it up and make us forget about that debate Joe ๐ŸŽ‰

• Confused 1

Top story on cnn website right now is the NYT calling for Biden to exit the race. I think this push is actually gonna have some staying momentum. Time will tell if it breaks through

Biden up one in a post debate poll, smashing in post debate fundraising, performing well anecdotally in focus groups with undecided voters (including Latinos and swing staters).ย 
ย 

The media can try to narrative him out of the race or into a loss but the general public doesn't seem to be taking the bait.ย 

ย 

ย 

:dancehall2:

• Like 1

analogizing this debate with obama's bad first debate or whatever is so illogical to me. biden permanently cemented the number one issue dragging him down and its an issue that everyone knows is unfixable and only gets worse. you can't change route on it. no amount of teleprompter'd rallies or scripted appearances on irrelevant late night shows can change a perception that the public alreadyย fully believed and now saw up close and then sawย echoed byย every media outlet in the world. telling people not to believe their ownย eyes and to grade biden on a curve moving forward ("well he was better later that night!") will not work.ย 

ย 

if biden stepped down and there was a contested convention, there'd be like two weeks of round the clock headlines about unprecedented chaos and then the news cycle would move on and democrats would have a candidate who can string together a sentence, looks virile next to trump, andย can't be blamed for inflation (the number two issue plaguing biden). yeah democrats might still lose but, like, try...?

ย 

seems perplexing that biden who i am told daily is a "good, principled, empathetic man" is willing to risk democracy which is "on the line" due to pure ego.ย 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Top story on cnn website right now is the NYT calling for Biden to exit the race. I think this push is actually gonna have some staying momentum. Time will tell if it breaks through

The NYT and the Biden campaign have been in a fight for months ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

no one's surprised the NYT is saying thisย 

ย 

ย 

did they do the same for Trump when he became a convicted felon? ๐Ÿค”

Edited by GhostBox

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Biden up one in a post debate poll, smashing in post debate fundraising, performing well anecdotally in focus groups with undecided voters (including Latinos and swing staters).ย 
ย 

The media can try to narrative him out of the race or into a loss but the general public doesn't seem to be taking the bait.ย 

ย 

ย 

A couple polls out today showed him not losing much and one showing him down 8.ย 
ย 

I think it's gonna take a few weeks to see the real impact of the debate.ย 

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

post debate fundraising was high because panicking partisan liberals felt sad and helpless seeing what they saw and the media reporting it as it was and wanted to do something. i really would not read it as a sign of confidence in biden.ย 

The DNC is **** for going with Biden again and Biden is delusional for running. ย I will have no choice but to vote for this geezer but I sincerely hope they replace him with someone not about to croak. ย I shouldn't need to vote for someone who is basically a marionette doll.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

analogizing this debate with obama's bad first debate or whatever is so illogical to me. biden permanently cemented the number one issue dragging him down and its an issue that everyone knows is unfixable and only gets worse. you can't change route on it. no amount of teleprompter'd rallies or scripted appearances on irrelevant late night shows can change a perception that the public alreadyย fully believed and now saw up close and then sawย echoed byย every media outlet in the world. telling people not to believe their ownย eyes and to grade biden on a curve moving forward ("well he was better later that night!") will not work.ย 

ย 

if biden stepped down and there was a contested convention, there'd be like two weeks of round the clock headlines about unprecedented chaos and then the news cycle would move on and democrats would have a candidate who can string together a sentence, looks virile next to trump, andย can't be blamed for inflation (the number two issue plaguing biden). yeah democrats might still lose but, like, try...?

ย 

seems perplexing that biden who i am told daily is a "good, principled, empathetic man" is willing to risk democracy which is "on the line" due to pure ego.ย 

It's not realistic, since Kamala is still there and she will bomb by landslide and don't even try with Williamson and such candidates, since they are even bigger joke than miss K. Whitmer is fine but she don't have that star power and momentum to beat Trump, so what left - Hillary, Bernie, Jeffries โ€ฆ you chooseย :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

I will give props to Sara for calling out members of the panel for denying the basic reality of Biden's declining cognitive state. But Sunny, Joy, and Ana are clowns.ย 

It's so wild how a literal Trump admin stooge like Alyssa Farah Griffin has a firmer grasp on reality than most of her cohosts. :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Biden should blame his performance on IBS

ย 

trump is going to be so much worse on this issueย ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

he's literally using "Palestinian" as an insult now๐Ÿ’€

Edited by GhostBox

6 hours ago, Tovitov said:

Kamala would be the easiest replacement because she's on all the campaign paperwork and Biden getting behind her would unite the party.ย 

ย 

Also, shoving Whitmer or Newsom over the first black woman vice president has its own set of optic problems.

ย 

Kamala is unpopular but she's unpopular because Biden is. She arguably lost the debate against Pence back in 2020 but it wasnt a blow out and Pence won because voters love generic white guys in suits. I think she'd do fine if given the spotlight.

ย 

Would Whitmer probably be better, sure. But sometimes the best road is the easiest.ย 

Kamala is not unpopular because she's tied to Biden. She didn't get a single delegate from California during her 2020 presidential run. She's just unpopular.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

It's not realistic, since Kamala is still there and she will bomb by landslide and don't even try with Williamson and such candidates, since they are even bigger joke than miss K. Whitmer is fine but she don't have that star power and momentum to beat Trump, so what left - Hillary, Bernie, Jeffries โ€ฆ you chooseย :gaycat2:

trump is an exceptionally weak candidate who is coasting on biden being dead. whitmer or literally anyone you listed (apart from longstanding electoral poison hillaryย :gaycat2:) spending 4 months coherently hammering trump's crimes and abortion would beย enough to get close if not win. young progressives and suburban never trumper moms who carried biden over the line in 2020 are begging for someone to vote for who isn't dying.ย 

• Like 1

The sunk cost fallacy is real. If you're not calling for Biden to DROP OUT then you are enabling a Trump victory and the blame is on you!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I am surprised by the fundraising and the focus groups/undecideds. The poll is whatever, it may show more with time but I don't put much stock in it. Money and actual asking of important groups speaks volumes though. Perhaps nowadays with everyone so hyper political people are actually paying attention more to the content that is being said (even if said poorly by Biden) than they used to. I guess we will see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.