2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

Not them only asking Kamala two questions then cutting her off.ย 

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

David Chalian's chin cleavage is always eating his shirt collars so bad, he looks like he's being choked

ย 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

Actually, the president has very little to do with that. That's the job of Congress and in the over 50 years since the Roe v Wade decision, they failed to do that. And you know why they fail? They failed because the Democrats wanted to have the issue to drag out and promote when they needed support.

Well it was considered settled law until Republicans overturned it but im sure you knew that already.

ย 

Anyway at this point we need to be doing what we can to make sure Trump does NOT win the white house in 2024.ย  I think we can all agree on that.ย :giraffe:

Edited by Onyxmage

When not even CNN can spin thisโ€ฆย :skull:

ย 

he needs to step down immediately

ย 

Edited by Dula Peep
  • Haha 1

was that Sean Hannity and a bunch of Fox News losers that just crashed CNN's live broadcast with yelling and holding signs??????????

55 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The View panel's attempted patch-up job for this will be so abysmal :deadbanana:

ย 

I hope Alyssa goes HAM :rip:ย 

Literally my first thoughtย :skull:

ย 

Talking Black Woman GIF by NoireSTEMinist

35 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I am so surprised at CNN being so honest for once. And to Kamala's face. She is DIVERTING HARD.

Anderson did thatย :clap3:happy pride month

@MichelleObama... While I dislike your husband strongly, maybe you can save America!:rip:

Who the **** is this backwoods hillbilly hag speaking on CNN right now?!ย  She just described Trump but was trashing Biden.

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

Who the **** is this backwoods hillbilly hag speaking on CNN right now?!ย  She just described Trump but was trashing Biden.

that's Queen Laura Coates, don't be rude

ย 

spacer.png

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that's Queen Laura Coates, don't be rude

ย 

spacer.png

I meant the woman in the back row in the navy long-sleeve shirt with the star.ย :pukey:

Not Biden still going and hanging out at the Waffle House at midnight ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

again wtf Joe ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

where was this energy atย 

• Haha 1

I've been waiting for Laura Coates all night, I was starting to get worried they gave her the night off because she's more legal centric vs. political

ย 

they have her playing b-tier in some hillbilly community center but queen is still holding her own

ย 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

What is ย Biden's platform? What are his policy ideas? Does he have any? I guess not judging from this debate.

ย 

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Girl not from his website either, last I checked. :coffee2:ย 

dddd this iconic accidental reference to just a few weeks ago when someone in here asked just this and someone tried linking to... the WH press release for this fiscal year's passed budget.ย :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I've been waiting for Laura Coates all night, I was starting to get worried they gave her the night off because she's more legal centric vs. political

ย 

they have her playing b-tier in some hillbilly community center but queen is still holding her own

ย 

spacer.png

and just like that, she's gone

ย 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

ย 

Why do I feel like this was all a setupโ€ฆ.like this has been the plan for a while now to have a last minute pretty popular person step inย 

You all nominated someone as desiccated the Cryptkeeper and you're surprised at his performance?

ย 

I meanโ€ฆ y'allโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

Wait I missed some of the debate but I saw a clip where Trump said that Biden wanted them to rip a baby out of the mothers womb at 9 months and kill it. PLEASE dont tell me this is real. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

Why do I feel like this was all a setupโ€ฆ.like this has been the plan for a while now to have a last minute pretty popular person step inย 

where-where-are-they.gifย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.