2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

What is  Biden's platform? What are his policy ideas? Does he have any? I guess not judging from this debate.

Careful I got dragged here for simply stating that unlike trump Biden doesn't have a policy section on his campaign website or the White House website either, and that it's such a mistake.

• Haha 1

biden referring to the audience LKJASHDLFKAJHDS

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

The people watching is the audience 

So he absolutely has to drop out at this point. I genuinely think a sigh of relief at it being anyone else 20 years younger would actually energize the dems at this point

3 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Trump will be far worse for Palestinians than Biden. Anyone voting for third party candidates is handing the election run to Trump and should be willing to suffer the consequences. Biden is seriously flawed but he is a compassionate person. Trump had no compassion. Everything is about him. 

You didn't lie, Biden is very compassionate to Boeing and Raytheon shareholders making money from war. :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bhabylon said:

I haven't been able to watch anything so far, how's it looking?

They are on final statements.

You didn't miss much, really.

Unless you are looking for content rather than an actual debate, it is worth the watch.

• Like 1

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

See now you guys are just reaching.  He literally corrected himself and said viewers. :ace:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

girl, he said he was talking to voters watching.

• Like 3

Just now, Sergi91 said:

The people watching is the audience 

he said "how many of you out in the audience... er... how many of you watching at home"

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, suburbannature said:

girl, he said he was talking to voters watching.

he literally raised his hands to gesture to the auditorium but ok

• Thumbs Down 1

So I'm supposed to vote for Biden solely because "gay rights"? Okay let's talk about human rights!

What about Palestinian human rights, or don't they matter?

I guess all the bombs being dropped on them (signed off by Biden) are simply just presents sent to help achieve that huh. Smh what a joke. Hypocrisy pure and simple, human rights for only certain groups and not others.

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

he literally raised his hands to gesture to the auditorium but ok

what are you talking about, luv :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

He will 100% drop out, after watching this i have zero doubts

Ballots have already been printed in several states. The fantasy here that there'll be a contested convention is mystifying to me.

Your best hope is that Joe dies - the only problem with that is Kamala's loss will be even worse :deadvision:

• ATRL Moderator

"He talks about all the things he wants to do but he doesn't do anything." Trump's statement about Biden not doing anything is brutal. Sorry. 

The ladies on The View will not change what we just saw tonight.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.