2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Onyxmage said:

WHY ISNT TRUMP ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS?! :deadbanana2:All he is doing is attacking Biden.Β 

Bc he has no plans for anythingΒ 

Trumps off topic drags :deadbanana2:Β 

Β 

he was trying too hard with that Manchurian candidate drag :dies:

There should be an age limit to run for president, Biden barely knows where he is and Trump sounds like a deranged nursing home resident that wakes up in the middle of the night to sing the national anthem.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, FameFatale said:

Bc he has no plans for anythingΒ 

I know but the moderator isn't trying to keep him on track. it's frustrating.

I am depressed by the fact that these two are the best candidates our two party system came up with. Like how? There are better candidates in every town/city that these two to run for POTUS. Why? Why? why?Β 

• Like 1

Ban him from talking about immigrants PLEASE my godΒ 

• Haha 1

Can Trump just answer the question? All he does is complain and rant. But never come up with a sound solution. Like what is his platform? What does he want to do with all the issues he screams about?Β 

Just now, GhostBox said:

Where was this Biden at the beginning of the debate? πŸ’€

He was nervous.Β  I mean can you imagine all the pressure he's been under the days leading up to this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump reflecting every single question is such a gag. Like literally every answer quickly drifts to attacking China, immigrants, or Biden. :deadbanana4:

Β 

That or he takes his entire talking time to answer the next question with a rebuttal to what Biden said during his response to the previous questions :deadbanana4:

Β 

This is quite something.

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 2

This should've been an embarrassment for Trump and an easy win for Biden. He's ill prepared, deflecting questions, and just attacking Biden over and over. This makes Biden's performance this debate all the more tragic.Β 

• Like 3

the way I'm forgetting what the question is when it's Trump's turn because he keeps going on these tangentsΒ :hoetenks:

• Haha 1

All that whining but y'all all better go and vote for Biden in November because Trump is evil. I'll take on old fool over a devious devil anyday.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Where was this Biden at the beginning of the debate? πŸ’€

The time it takes for adderall to kick in is 30 mins according to webmdΒ :rip:

if you don't live in the US, please turn the debate off. This is our private family humiliation, and we'd all prefer you not stare.

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, choerry said:

This should've been an embarrassment for Trump and an easy win for Biden. He's ill prepared, deflecting questions, and just attacking Biden over and over. This makes Biden's performance this debate all the more tragic.Β 

He's literally doing the opposite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.