2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

But that's not how we choose POTUS. Electoral college matters.Β 

• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of these debates is to influence undecided voters. Anyone who thinks Biden is doing that better than Trump is DELUSIONAL.Β 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Suddenly I understand why Camila was crying in the club and why Kesha was dancing with tears in her eyes

it's like he's being revived a tiny bit with every "and by the way"

Β 

maybe some water would've worked tooΒ :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

Newsom would get destroyed, absolutely nobody in a swing state wants a slick talking, wealthy looking governor from California to be president :rip:

The only two that have a remote shot are Sherrod Brown and Gretchen Whitmer and the former's likely losing their upcoming Senate race. Shapiro's gotten way too much hype too early and Ossoff's going to lose his upcoming race in a blowout.

Β 

All the other names I'm seeing thrown around, including Buttigieg, are abysmal general election candidates.

• Like 5

Biden's liver spots beaming through the bit of silver hair he has leftΒ Β :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Just now, TrymeB said:

But that's not how we choose POTUS. Electoral college matters.Β 

Yes but you can't blame the American peopleΒ for never electing a female president. We chose one in 2016 but she lost due to our ****** up process, same thing happened in 2000. Has nothing to do with sex.Β 

The way the climate crisis was hardly addressed and we are all going to die from it in the next couple decades at the latest

Β 

Lovely

• Thanks 1

Just now, GhostBox said:

Every issue Trump brings up immigrants πŸ’€

He literally has no other talking points:..

• Haha 1

If Biden was prepared and/or competent, he'd start citing the statistics of the strengthened border but alas

So I took a nap for a few hours and based on what I'm reading in here, I should go right back to sleep. This sounds like a complete and utter train-wreck :rip:Β  I'm going to go enjoy the next few months of homosexuality still being legal. Wake me if anything else happens.Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, shyboi said:

Trump is losing the debateΒ 

Eh Biden is losing because of himself which helps TrumpΒ 

• ATRL Moderator

Are we actually arguing about presidential ranking lists? The ATRL of it all.Β :bibliahh:Β 

• Haha 4

The way they're both just ignoring the childcare question...shitshow. Stay the **** on topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.