2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

44 minutes ago, Espresso said:

No ****ing way :deadbanana4:

My god :rip:

Trumpers on Twitter have been talking about wanting Ben Carson as Trump's VP for months, I thought they were just out of touch idiots 

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

My god :rip:

Trumpers on Twitter have been talking about wanting Ben Carson as Trump's VP for months, I thought they were just out of touch idiots 

Yep. MAGA world wants Ben Carson, Michael Flynn ( :rip: ), Tucker Carlson, and JD Vance. Interesting if he's going in the Ben Carson route because that shows he's truly is around MAGA "yes men" this time around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Yep. MAGA world wants Ben Carson, Michael Flynn ( :rip: ), Tucker Carlson, and JD Vance. Interesting if he's going in the Ben Carson route because that shows he's truly is around MAGA "yes men" this time around. 

I guess this shouldn't be surprising. He did make Lara Trump head of the RNC and is relying heavily of Turning Point. He is fully surrounded by yes men

This really feels like his weakest campaign (compared to 2016 and 2020) yet somehow this is the one where he is performing the best poll wise (so far)

@Vroom Vroom @FameFatale The other two finalists are apparently J.D. Vance and Marco Rubio. Other than (easy) Senate fights for their replacements I genuinely can't think of the reasoning to not head in those directions. I get the VP as figurehead impressions but Ben's a ghost :deadbanana:

Because of course :coffee2: As I said they would :rip: 

44 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Love that they are seeing FL is a goner. President wise anyway 

Joe Biden showing he views only one side as human, yet again.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Joe Biden showing he views only one side as human, yet again.

I mean Does anyone really think what's happening here is ok? 💀

I just saw a video of. A bunch of men attacking a woman 💀

18 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I mean Does anyone really think what's happening here is ok? 💀

I just saw a video of. A bunch of men attacking a woman 💀

Well, Biden seems to think that illegal sales of foreign land being brokered on American soil is ok, which is the point here. Not here to litigate cherry-picked videos selectively edited and uploaded to make future Israeli settlers look sympathetic.

29 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This attack from the Trump campaign and Fox News is only for one reason. 

to make the moderators more tough on Biden and not as tough on Trump.

if they are tough on Trump come the debate then they will be accused of being biased. 

knowing CNN they will fall for their antics and play right into it. 

Just now, Espresso said:

He did the same thing to Hillary in 2016. 

I swear this election feels so much like the 2016 one except Trumps the one being overconfident this time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.