2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

It's really a failure on the dems part to not be aggressive towards something like this

So even after they were fact checked on Twitter they still ran with this on their paper πŸ’€ again the media wants Trump to win to the point they are making stuff upΒ 

Β 

again Biden didn't wonder off. He simply was acknowledging the other skydivers who have also already landed.
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It's really a failure on the dems part to not be aggressive towards something like this

Republicans: *does something bad*

You guys: How can we blame Democrats?

Β 

Truth is, SCOTUS judges are virtually untouchable, and unless Dems somehow get a super majority in the Senate, there is not much anyone can do. The Senate Dems have begun investigations, but they literally cannot do much else. Laws do need to be passed to force accountability, but again, majorities are needed.

Β 

The hope is, they continue to put intense pressure on Thomas, but that mean feels no shame and will most likely not be fazed.

Β 

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

So even after they were fact checked on Twitter they still ran with this on their paper πŸ’€ again the media wants Trump to win to the point they are making stuff upΒ 

Β 

again Biden didn't wonder off. He simply was acknowledging the other skydivers who have also already landed.
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The way 90% of the "he is confused" photos and videos are just lies and videos cut out of context. :ahh:Β Meanwhile, Trump is on camera every day saying the most ridiculous ****.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

Β 

Republicans: *does something bad*

You guys: How can we blame Democrats?

Β 

Truth is, SCOTUS judges are virtually untouchable, and unless Dems somehow get a super majority in the Senate, there is not much anyone can do. The Senate Dems have begun investigations, but they literally cannot do much else. Laws do need to be passed to force accountability, but again, majorities are needed.

Β 

The hope is, they continue to put intense pressure on Thomas, but that mean feels no shame and will most likely not be fazed.

Β 

The way 90% of the "he is confused" photos and videos are just lies and videos cut out of context. :ahh:Β Meanwhile, Trump is on camera every day saying the most ridiculous ****.

? Usually the opposition party should take stories like this to their advantage. It's the same as dems being hesitant to use the felony conviction thing because it may "come off as too partisan"

I take back what I said about the shortlist.

Β 

Trump's will be within MOE in Virginia if he picks Youngkin and I'd consider not putting a write-in.

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I take back what I said about the shortlist.

Β 

Trump's will be within MOE in Virginia if he picks Youngkin and I'd consider not putting a write-in.

Β 

Β 

Lmao. Youngkin is too smart of a pick. I imagine Trump will pick someone fully irrelevant so they do not take attention from him.

Β 

4 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Those bastards will still support him and vote for him because "tax cuts".

Β 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Trump trashing one of the biggest and most important cities in a swing state πŸ˜‚

Β 

I still believe Biden will win WI, MI, and PA and getting 270 EVΒ 

Will it matter in the grand scheme of things? This would be like him denigrating Atlanta as a shithole city. Outside of the city, most people in the state of Georgia would agree because there's a lot of anger and resentment felt between urban and rural voters who would mutually prefer to see the other destroyed and made politically irrelevant than to see everyone come together in a way that benefits everyone in the state.

Β 

In the case of Milwaukee, residents there are already not voting for Trump.

19 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Will it matter in the grand scheme of things? This would be like him denigrating Atlanta as a shithole city. Outside of the city, most people in the state of Georgia would agree because there's a lot of anger and resentment felt between urban and rural voters who would mutually prefer to see the other destroyed and made politically irrelevant than to see everyone come together in a way that benefits everyone in the state.

Β 

In the case of Milwaukee, residents there are already not voting for Trump.

True but lower turnout in the city helps Trump. Anything Trump says to trash them only helps the Dems turnout more votersΒ 

Both Wisconsin and Michigan getting better for Biden as we get closer. Now he just needs PA to move his way more.Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.