• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Β 

28 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Tbh when was the last time federal weed legalization and prison reform was brought up as a policy platform? I feel like that would be a pretty easy gimme

Edited by Redstreak
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Β 

Like I get the presidential numbers are what they are but her poll numbers have been pretty good against the gop nominees πŸ’€

Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Β 

This woman is serving a shameless clown, why do you ask those questions, if you're contributing to Trump campaign through your tweets on a daily basisΒ :clown:Β  I understand her concerns about Gaza crises etc, but at this point if not Biden, then you'll get TrumpΒ :giraffe:Β She needs to change her mp3 like for real.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

This woman is serving a shameless clown, why do you ask those questions, if you're contributing to Trump campaign through your tweets on a daily basisΒ :clown:Β  I understand her concerns about Gaza crises etc, but at this point if not Biden, then you'll get TrumpΒ :giraffe:Β She needs to change her mp3 like for real.Β 

No, if BIDEN doesn't change, we get Trump.

Β 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Β 

Actually no it hasnt. Biden is far less "evil" on many issues.Β Also Telling people they should only care about one issue (even when the alternative is still worse on that one) is selfish. Is the Isreal/Palestine issue Important? Yes. Is it the only issue that matters? No.Β 
Β 

if you and those like this guy want to continue to fool yourself that Biden isnt the "lesser of two evils"  compared to Trump that's your prerogative but it doenst make it fact 🀷 

Β 

it's just unfortunate All of us will have to live with the consequences of such foolishness.Β 

Edited by GhostBox

But I'm sure Trump would be better on This issue too πŸ’€

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Actually no it hasnt. Biden is far less "evil" on many issues.Β Also Telling people they should only care about one issue (even when the alternative is still worse on that one) is selfish. Is the Isreal/Palestine issue Important? Yes. Is it the only issue that matters? No.Β 
Β 

if you and those like this guy want to continue to fool yourself that Biden isnt the "lesser of two evils"  compared to Trump that's your prerogative but it doenst make it fact 🀷 

Β 

it's just unfortunate All of us will have to live with the consequences of such foolishness.Β 

Β 

• Thumbs Down 1

Or maybe you're just crazy πŸ˜‚

Β 

Speaking of crazy. The polls πŸ’€

Β 

The way the MSM is overhyping Wes Moore is giving me Beto teas and could backfire way too early. I'm already annoyed and tired. :coffee2:Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.