2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan

12 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Yeah abortion and Ivf are gonna be a big issue this cycle and republicans still haven't really figured out what to do. Dems really need to hammer on it and also about expanding the social safety net like Medicaid/medicare because that gives him his biggest numbers against trump

• Like 3

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Election night watching Florida vote pro abortion and then Trump/GOP is going to be the funniest outcome to watch. The blatant idiocy on display so prominently electorally 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Election night watching Florida vote pro abortion and then Trump/GOP is going to be the funniest outcome to watch. The blatant idiocy on display so prominently electorally 

I agree this is the most likely outcome.

2 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

This is exactly what's going to happen. 

And I am NOT looking forward to the endless punditry as to why.

Mostly because it gets into culture war and right-leaning populism conversations for the 40th time similar to Gov. DeathSentence's win at the same time their state's minimum wage increased.

No one in either party learns any damn thing, or pretends they're applying it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Un ****ing believable. Just the endless web of corruption that would have taken down anyone else 20 years ago.

• Like 1

Love or hate him he's just so good at making Fox News look like idiots 💀

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Disgusting 

Democrats can easily just replay this clip in heavily immigrant population centers in ads:rip:

It's going to be a kii come 2028 when Kamala loses the primaries in IA, NH, & NV back to back and pulls a "I meant to do that! Sc will decide this race! Like it did Joe!” Only for her to lose that too :rip: 

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

It's going to be a kii come 2028 when Kamala loses the primaries in IA, NH, & NV back to back and pulls a "I meant to do that! Sc will decide this race! Like it did Joe!” Only for her to lose that too :rip: 

"California will save my campaign!”

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

2 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

"California will save my campaign!”

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Only to lose that too :rip: I pray to god the DNC isn't foolish enough to try to help her out… Hillary and Biden I understood as they had relationships with the DNC for decades… but Kamala?!

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

Only to lose that too :rip: I pray to god the DNC isn't foolish enough to try to help her out… Hillary and Biden I understood as they had relationships with the DNC for decades… but Kamala?!

They're somewhat trapped as if they can't find another candidate of colour then Kamala will go full nuclear when she's losing and claim the only difference is racism

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.