• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

My mom said it took 2 hours just to get inside:deadbanana2:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

FWIW, Hezbollah doesnt have the same popular support Hamas has. Getting rid of them wouldnt be impossible, although it might lead to another civil warย :doc:

ย 

ย 

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/shadow-hezbollah-israel-escalation-poll-shows-slim-majority-lebanese-still-want

spacer.png

Edited by Tovitov
  • Thanks 1

So an interesting tidbit from my family. My Aunt who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 said shes not voting this year. She hates politics and hates Harris but cant stand to vote for Trump again. I wonder how common this kind of mindset is this year.ย 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

So an interesting tidbit from my family. My Aunt who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 said shes not voting this year. She hates politics and hates Harris but cant stand to vote for Trump again. I wonder how common this kind of mindset is this year.ย 

It wouldn't surprise me at all, though I can't say it wouldn't be disappointing. Everyone has their own opinions & the right to vote for whoever, but it's times like this year's election where one of the most damaging weapons is indifference. I just with more people would realize how important their voice is, because there's a high chance it could be taken away if the wrong person is sent to the White House...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If I see one more "B-but why is BiDeN ONLY sending $750 and not helping?!!" post one more time I'm going to lose my mind :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:

ย 

thank god - reach those low information female voters Kamala!ย 

Call her daddy is a mess :deadbanana:ย Alex Cooper is awful at interviewing.ย 

• Thanks 1

wtf is this text I just got? :ahh:ย  "coconut brat pac" :toofunny2:

ย 

0qBox4Q.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

But Momala is working tirelessly for a ceasefire :weeps:ย 

ย 

It's insane to me how these bloodthirsty ghouls continue to get away with it and their cult will jump you for stating the truth.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:

ย 

Good move. I'm not a fan myself but the podcast is huge with women from both sides.ย 

ย 

If there's one thing Trump is doing right in this campaign is going on podcasts/streamers who are big and influential especially with young men. They need to do the same with Kamala, put a focus on new media. Something like Call Her Daddy or the Wired YouTube interview have a bigger reach and impact than the traditional mainstream media staples. I'm still hoping she goes on Hot Ones lol

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Good move. I'm not a fan myself but the podcast is huge with women from both sides.ย 

ย 

If there's one thing Trump is doing right in this campaign is going on podcasts/streamers who are big and influential especially with young men. They need to do the same with Kamala, put a focus on new media. Something like Call Her Daddy or the Wired YouTube interview have a bigger reach and impact than the traditional mainstream media staples. I'm still hoping she goes on Hot Ones lol

mte, I came here to see why ppl are trashing her for this in that threadโ€ฆthis is great for outreach, if you aren't in people's faces in this era, they forget you. I support it.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

ย 

This is bound to be a mess but anything to get her more votes without touting war criminals! :clap3:ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.