2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan

1 hour ago, Lil Mistee said:

Y'all are so reactionary, her thanking Liz and her father (when she's right behind her) is not PRAISE

ย 

Praise would be how y'all stan your faves.ย 

ย 

Liz is trash to me, but I would also admire/thank her for giving me a boost in my campaign? Like, let's act like human beings with nuance.

Kamala thanked her father.ย 

ย 

There is no need to praise Dick Cheney. He is hated for a reason. Full stop.

ย 

Dick Cheney does not deserve nuance. He is a half-step below Kissinger in terms of how awful he is.ย 

ย 

What needs nuance is people blindly defending Kamala for morally bankrupt choices that she doesn't need. Criticizing her is healthy, that shows nuance. No one should be trying to "both sides" Dick Cheney.

• Thanks 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

nnn She thanked him for what he has done to serve our country which includes:

ย 

- Encouraging wiretapping and illegal surveillance of the the American people

- Leading the charge on the Iraq War

- Gladly sent soldiers into said war while being a draft dodger himself

ย 

And that's not really the worst of it, but these are specifically things he did against all Americans. There's nothing to thank him for. He's nasty.

Let's look at it from a different angle...

ย 

None of the things you mentioned actually served America and therefore she is not thanking him for them. Instead, she's thanking him for his love of quail hunting as quail are known to be incredibly invasive and bad for the ecosystem. #GreenNewDeal #ProtectOurPlanet

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Vermillion said:

ย 

ย 

56 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

If it's true Kamala has erased or tightened Trump's lead on the economy, there's no way Trump wins. In order for a Democrat to close that gap, an immense amount of people, like undecideds, would have to fall in favor of the Democrat. You cannot lose one of your only advantages (Republicans and the economy) and still expect to win.

Edited by Sannie
  • Haha 1

I can't believe Jill Stein forced Biden to say this and undermine Harris. God damn her!

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

IDGAF that Kamala is being "cordial" to Dick Cheney. Quite frankly she should reject that endorsement. Then again I suspect a couple of you were not alive / conscious during the Bush admin so maybe you are unaware of why.ย 

What would rejecting it do? She wouldn't have had the opportunity she had today if she rejected it.ย 
ย 

girl we all know dick Chaney, bush admin, and Liz Chaney are ****. No one denies that, but this is someone trying to win the presidency of the United States. She's not gonna say yknow what liz, go **** yourselfโ€ฆcuz she's not Trumpโ€ฆ it's like y'all want her to be just as inflammatory as that old man

ย 

Also we all know the media harps on democratic presidents more than republicans. The media babies trump like no one else, if Kamala said half the **** he's said it'd be over for her. She has to play her cards right and if Liz Chaney is offering an endorsement and she sees tons of "neo cons" coming to vote for her then she would happily take it. She will take every vote she can get, she's trying to win and not ***** foot around like someone else we knowย 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Kamala thanked her father.ย 

ย 

There is no need to praise Dick Cheney. He is hated for a reason. Full stop.

ย 

Dick Cheney does not deserve nuance. He is a half-step below Kissinger in terms of how awful he is.ย 

ย 

What needs nuance is people blindly defending Kamala for morally bankrupt choices that she doesn't need. Criticizing her is healthy, that shows nuance. No one should be trying to "both sides" Dick Cheney.

I'm not changing my mind because nowhere did I hear her praise dick Chaney ๐Ÿ’€.ย 
ย 

I've criticized her ass plenty but I'm also not some weird obsessed hater like some people in here who take a little tiny word she says and spins into something it's not.ย 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

What would rejecting it do? She wouldn't have had the opportunity she had today if she rejected it.ย 
ย 

girl we all know dick Chaney, bush admin, and Liz Chaney are ****. No one denies that, but this is someone trying to win the presidency of the United States. She's not gonna say yknow what liz, go **** yourselfโ€ฆcuz she's not Trumpโ€ฆ it's like y'all want her to be just as inflammatory as that old man

ย 

Also we all know the media harps on democratic presidents more than republicans. The media babies trump like no one else, if Kamala said half the **** he's said it'd be over for her. She has to play her cards right and if Liz Chaney is offering an endorsement and she sees tons of "neo cons" coming to vote for her then she would happily take it. She will take every vote she can get, she's trying to win and not ***** foot around like someone else we knowย 

She should reject his endorsement and instead try to cater to leftists who have made it very clear they will never vote for her. That's how you win elections. /s

• Like 4

So 30 days to go and still no Harris/obamas rallies anywhere in the swing states they could help in? ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

I can't believe Jill Stein forced Biden to say this and undermine Harris. God damn her!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yet again, it looks like Kamala is getting October Surprised byโ€ฆ Joe Biden

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lil Mistee said:

ย 

ย 

I would love a poll of how many votes Kamala won when Dick Cheney endorsed her :dies:ย People acting like it was a huge deal are delusional and just want to justify Kamala's constant appeals to the right.

ย 

Putin endorsed Kamala too. Should she have platformed that? Where do we draw the line?

ย 

I'm actually surprised no one has brought up Bernie taking Joe Rogan's endorsement, but I remember people feigning disgust at that. What's different now? That was nowhere near as bad as thanking Dick Cheney.

ย 

When Trump endorses Shapiro in 2032 to spite Ron DeSanctimonious and the girls in this thread start popping champagne, I will lose my mind :dies:ย 

• Like 1

Just now, Relampago. said:

I would love a poll of how many votes Kamala won when Dick Cheney endorsed her :dies:ย People acting like it was a huge deal are delusional and just want to justify Kamala's constant appeals to the right.

ย 

Putin endorsed Kamala too. Should she have platformed that? Where do we draw the line?

ย 

I'm actually surprised no one has brought up Bernie taking Joe Rogan's endorsement, but I remember people feigning disgust at that. What's different now? That was nowhere near as bad as thanking Dick Cheney.

ย 

When Trump endorses Shapiro in 2032 to spite Ron DeSanctimonious and the girls in this thread start popping champagne, I will lose my mind :dies:ย 

He'd better not still be around making endorsements in 2032. Yeesh.

• Like 1

I went to Rosh Hashanah dinner at a Zionist family's house tonight. All the adults were voting for Kamala except one old guy. I really don't think the high-profile Jews supporting Trump are indicative of any real big shift with Jewish voters.

• Thanks 1

Although a lot of people (rightly) hate Cheney, it still is a pretty significant endorsement for the former Vice President to come out in support of the other party's candidate.

You can bet if Al Gore endorsed Trump he would be trumpeting it all over the place.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VOSS said:

I went to Rosh Hashanah dinner at a Zionist family's house tonight. All the adults were voting for Kamala except one old guy. I really don't think the high-profile Jews supporting Trump are indicative of any real big shift with Jewish voters.

The Jewish voters have always been reliably Democratic which I think is the reason why the Dems are being fluffy with the Israel issue.ย 

ย 

It also doesnt help that the GOP base has some of the most virulent anti-semitists.ย 

49 minutes ago, VOSS said:

He'd better not still be around making endorsements in 2032. Yeesh.

The most evil of them last the longestโ€ฆ

ย 

Spoiler

except for 'ol jimmy!

ย 

I will never forgive Kamala (and Charli) for forever associating the best pop album of the year with DICK ******* CHENEY.ย :hoetenks:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

The Liz Cheney thing is so absurd, why is her campaign doing this?ย 

Fr The Cheneys dont even have that much political clout anymore. Republicans who wouldnt vote for Trump have already decided that a long time ago

ย 

It would be more understable if it was Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio or Mike Penceย 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, GhostBox said:

So 30 days to go and still no Harris/obamas rallies anywhere in the swing states they could help in? ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.