2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan

10 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

Y'all are so reactionary, her thanking Liz and her father (when she's right behind her) is not PRAISE

ย 

Praise would be how y'all stan your faves.ย 

ย 

Liz is trash to me, but I would also admire/thank her for giving me a boost in my campaign? Like, lets act like human beings with nuance.

!!!

like it's so purposefully obtuse. It's not like Kamala made huge policy concessions for the Cheney endorsements. It's not like she's out there being "like tHanK you DiCk for YouR MasTeRfuL invasion of Iraq!1!!", she is out there doing basic courtesies.ย  And it isn't about swinging big numbers of Republicans, it's about swinging a few here and there. Every bit counts when Wisconsin has gone for under a point in both previous elections.

ย 

Sometimes the girls pretend to not know anything about political strategy just to score points I fearย :suburban:

• Like 4

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Harriser said:

ย It's not like Kamala made huge policy concessions for the Cheney endorsements.

That's what you think.

ย 

:suburban:

Edited by Communion

7 minutes ago, Harriser said:

!!!

like it's so purposefully obtuse. It's not like Kamala made huge policy concessions for the Cheney endorsements. It's not like she's out there being "like tHanK you DiCk for YouR MasTeRfuL invasion of Iraq!1!!", she is out there doing basic courtesies.ย  And it isn't about swinging big numbers of Republicans, it's about swinging a few here and there. Every bit counts when Wisconsin has gone for under a point in both previous elections.

ย 

Sometimes the girls pretend to not know anything about political strategy just to score points I fearย :suburban:

...................right, because she'd already made huge policy concessions, which made it so easy for the Cheneys to endorse her.

ย 

:suburban:

• Thumbs Down 2

Well it's nice they finally have a likely voter # by gender for the August poll. This is kind of iffy though since it's comparing to Edison Exit Poll, but if it resonates in that way then this is fine:giraffe:

ย 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Harriser said:

!!!

ย 

they act like kamalas like I LUV DICK CHENEY HE DID THE BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY YASSS

I forget who I'm supposed to be @'ing for this, but whatever. Inevitable is inevitable. :coffee2:ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

I forget who I'm supposed to be @'ing for this, but whatever. Inevitable is inevitable. :coffee2:ย 

ย 

ย 

jnfbvkjfdnkbjnskfjgn @Harriserย :suburban:

• Like 1

IDGAF that Kamala is being "cordial" to Dick Cheney. Quite frankly she should reject that endorsement. Then again I suspect a couple of you were not alive / conscious during the Bush admin so maybe you are unaware of why.ย 

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Harriser said:

!!!

ย 

The "big concessions" are those that are making all these old guard conservatives feel comfortable endorsing her. Or are you too interested in scoring points to notice that?ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

Wait, is there a # to compare for 2020?

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I think Biden got like 53-54% of the suburban votes in 2020. I don't know the women numbers though ๐Ÿ’€

Edited by GhostBox

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

October 2020:

Polls suggest the plea is falling on deaf ears. Biden leads by 23 points among suburban women in swing states, according to the New York Times and Siena College, and by 19 points among suburban women overall, according to Pew Research.ย 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/25/biden-trump-polls-elderly-suburban-women-voters

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.